Dip / tobacco thread. Post what you're using

Dip / tobacco thread. Post what you're using.

Pic related

Grizzly Wintergreen LC

forgot to add I'm in WV so can get for about $1.90 a tin most places
Copenhagen is a little pricier

Same. Long cut though.

Fine cut? What's wrong with you?

I stopped last month so I can feel the nicotine high again

I've always liked fine cut. I started out dipping Copenhagen snuff and I just never could get into longcut. Feels like a big rock in my lip. Would still be dipping Cope fine cut if it weren't so damn pricey.

stuff your face with some red man and get back to me.

weak sluts.

Skoal Xtra mint pouches.

Red Man chew? Or the snuff?

I've chewed Red Man a few times and it's just sugary as hell- not to mention it yellows your teeth faster than anything. I don't get buzzed off of chewing tobacco.

God I hate pouches. When people would dip pouches in highschool and offer me a dip I would always take two of them and cut them open; pack the loose snuff in my front lip.

Cigar man here, though I like Seneca dip.

Timberwolf straight long cut

Just switched to Cope mint long cut from Grizzly pouches and I like long cut wayyyyy much better

always go with grizzly wintergreen long cut

Kodiak long cut

What's the worst dip you've ever tried? what gave you the most hellish buzz?

>it yellows your teeth

we're talking about tobacco, not a single form of it will whiten your teeth.

i chew red man red bag, 8 bucks a week.

same. It's like the Marlboro Reds of dipping.

finecut though? you gay or something dude?

does anyone else dip and get off? i feel like its a new addiction lol

Two pouches worth of snuff? lmao that's less than the teeeeniest pinch you could squeeze with two fingers. If I have to use pouches I use six of them at a time.

Goddamn fine cut? Come on bud, suck it up and get you some long cut. DARK WINTERGREEN IS A MANS TOBACCO.

I have one Copenhagen snuff per day at night after three drinks. I'm a creature of habit

>Dipping Grizzly

Carpetbagger fags detected

Cope or nothin boys YEE YEE

Swedish snus checking in

Red Man original

Skoal original long cut

That shit hit the gas stations around here and it doesn't move. I tried a bit of it and I can see why.

Snus masterrace here

Also real snuff like Poschl

Worked on the line in a dip plant. Shit was gross as hell.

I used to dip Copenhagen exclusively but got sick of it after 2 years. So switched to Grizzly for now. OP btw.

Yeah but if someone is kindly offering me a dip out of their can of pouches I'm not going to reach in and grab 5 or more of them; or enough for a good dip of fine cut. There's only, what. 15 pouches in a can?

second.

No it won't but no dip I've ever had would darken my teeth in a week as much as chewing tobacco does in one day.

grizzly extra long cut natural

I tried the Marlboro Snus one time and it was afwul. Spit is supposed to be safe to swallow but it hurt my stomach pretty bad tbh. Would never use again.

Also Ik Marlboro snus and other American varieties aren't authentic snus.

yall a bunch of dip shits! i kid, grizzly lc. tin a day

Master race

Fucking fags here don't know shit. Pack a siberia - 80 see how it is

Copenhagen Natural is best dip

ITT: uneducated lowlifes

Copenhagen Snuff > Copenhagen Black > Copenhagen Wintergreen > Grizzly Wintergreen > Grizzly Natural > Copenhagen Natural

Tbh

Third

Compared to the rest of the board filled with feet, male asshole, gore etc I think this thread is alright.

I switch around brands.

I use Skoal Wintergreen, Skoal Mint, Copenhagen Wintergreen/Mint, and Grizzly wintergreen.

I favor Skoal precisely because it DOESN'T make me spit or salivate. That way I can leave a small dip in for like an hour at work and no one even knows it's there.

Skoal used to make me salivate and spit but it doesn't anymore. I think my body just adapted to it....

However, the stronger shit, Copenhagen or Grizzly makes me spit constantly.

I came from the south but I live in the midwest.... it's seen as much trashier here. I prefer that people don't know I dip so I just tend to dip small imperceptible amounts for long periods of time. It's not uncommon for me to have a small dip in at work, forget it's there, and remove it a couple hours later.

For me, small dips for long amounts of time are better than the retarded redneck 1/3 of a can dip that makes you feel nauseous in 10 minutes.

Wide Cut it the only cut

>nicotine
>new addiction

retarded

Cope Straight Longcut

I've tried jerking off with a dip in; never works. I have to spit my dip out if I'm gonna do that. Just the taste alone keeps me from being aroused for some reason.

have you tried cope wintergreen? shit sucks

For me it's too wet, and cold. It's like a mouthful of cold Christmas tree juice every minute or so. And it burns my lip bad compared to other dip.

Copenhagen wintergreen LC or Kodiak wintergreen. Honestly, I don't even enjoy the shit anymore but I'm a Bastard without it.

Grizzly Long Cut Straight is basically the official dip of Engineers in the US Navy. On deployment you won't find anyone without it.

Try Swedish snus, no Marlboro or camel bs. Real snus, try either general, ettan or jacobsson

In Sweden snus is regulated as a food product. Shits best

Chew of Kings

Copenhagen Long Cut. Shits the best.

Any tips for cutting back? Im going through a tin of grizz every two days.

All-time favorite

fourth. Nothing beats it. It's the end of the road for all people getting into dip.

Do less, it's not that fucking hard to figure out. Rather than doing a retard redneck lump do a pinch.... and leave it in for like an hour or more.

I've dipped for about 15 years and a tin lasts me the better part of a week.

I just put a pinch in and leave it for hours.

I think it's somehow cool among redneck fucktards as to who can do the biggest dip but that shit costs a lot of money after a while and to regular people you seem like a retard.

Go back to doing pinches rather than gigantic clumps.

And find a gum that you like and chew gum from time to time rather than dipping.

You need to replace a dip with another habit. I had to pass a drug test, nicotine included, for insurance and I just had some coffee or tea whenever I wanted a dip.

I think I'll take some meth to take the edge off

I only dip at work nowadays but I have been dipping copenhagen mint LC. I gut it all day from 6 AM-4:30 PM not counting lunch when i take one out to eat but Mint saliva is a lot better tasting then wintergreen to me

>being this mentally challenged

Bro gutting that shit is hard.. feel like im getting dehydrated after a while

Godtier

same

Ayy WV as well! Where you from? Morgantown here

Yea boy!

Top log

Snus fag reporting in. Just ordered 10 tins of these boys

Tin a day muh nigger.
Trying to quit

I live in NYC. Copp WG LC is $7.50.
Devoted to the cause

i was in the same boat, i've managed to come down to a can a week

Damn. Ever thought about ordering it in bulk online? Might save you some money.

I quit because Canada literally fucks your asshole raw with the pricing

I bought a twist of King Bee one time, only twist I've ever tried. It's a lot more bitter and harsh compared to loose leaf stuff like Red Man. Actually gives a buzz though. I think I paid $7 for it.

Fuck yeah. Sometimes I'll chew on some nicotine gum to switch it up. Busting a nut with some nicotine gum in is like... Whoa. You feel the orgasm in your teeth. It's amazing.

Same. Shit school doesn't have cope

I'm samefag. Trying to quit. The price is working as a deterrent.

Worried id just go through log after log if I went bulk.

Anyone else have about 25 goddamn spitters laying around the house?

Granted, but dip barely stains you're teeth compared to that shit. If I wanted something sweet I'd chew gum.

Nicotine content is shit too, so whos the fucking girl you faggot.

Only thing it has going for it is that its economic.

Most hellish buzz was probably just when I started dipping and thought I'd hero and packed quarter of a can.

Swore I'd die

How is it? Hows the buzz

Mouth Cancer

I used to, then I realized how disgusting it is to have spittoons laying everywhere. So I spit in plastic cups and either clean them out or dispose of them when they're about half full.

Agreed

I was a freshman in highschool. Wrestling team.
Bus ride home one of the Seniors gave me a big boy dip of Kodiak WG LC.
5 minutes in I'm cold sweating and fading in and out.
They let me pass out on a 2 hour ride with my lip still in.
When we got home they woke me up. The bus lights went on and I fucking puked all over the seats in front of me.

... initiated. Best goddamn chew I ever had.

MAH NIGGUH

I've put in monster dips a couple times. Regretted it about 5-10 minutes later when I start getting dizzy and nauseous.

"Yep never dipping again."

*next morning packs a lip*

use chewing gum instead

I was in highschool once in a computer typing class. Teacher was really uptight, would never let us dip. My friend gave me a huge dip of Grizzly Wintergreen, had to pack it way back in my mouth so the teacher wouldn't see. Couldn't spit, had to gut it for about 45 mins. As soon as the bell rang I stood up and almost fainted; felt my face go white. Went to the bathroom as casually as possible and threw my guts up.

Good times.

Thats how it goes. I stick to normal pinches during lecture and shit.
But whenever I study I try to pack bigger dips and it usually less productive as I spend 10-12 minutes feeling like shit, then its a pain in the ass to keep packed.

It really is. I cleaned my act up a few months ago when the girlfriend moved in and I could see she was starting to get grossed out

Getting cucked by the vaginal jew

Ha ha! I'm 34. I remember back in grade school my friends would go to the library, tear out the "free tin" ads from goddamned "guns&ammo" and hunting mags. Send them in and get tins of Skoal as fucking 5th GRADERS!

We never had a chance.

General Snus wintergreen.

From Switzerland my guy!

Man I remember I tried grizzly wintergreen in high school that shit is potent got light headed as fuck. Does it get any better? I've never dipped after that thinking the experience will be the same.

Grizzly winter green long cut

Haha, it gets better after a while. Your first few dips will be like that. Just take a smaller pinch and spit it out if you start getting sick. I've been dipping for several years and I still get heavy buzzes sometimes; mostly early in the morning with coffee or late in the evening on an empty stomach.