Why is that I'm a bad person...

Why is that I'm a bad person? I don't steal and I don't hurt people yet I feel like the biggest piece of shit in this universe sometimes. Im basically starting a criminal record, and I might as well be some lowlife scumbag who does hurt people. Why is that the good people in life feel the shittiest while the shittiest people in life feel the greatest Sup Forums?

Well with much respect, if you think you're a bad person then youre also stupid

got a solution 4 you m8 its called cocaine

Im a Pepsi man myself

Are you me? I was just thinking that too, i couldn't have said it better myself!

I heard of a study once that said bullys have high self esteem, generally make plenty of friends and more or less do well in life. If you want answers maybe look in to that. I'm not linking shit, use Google.

Well that's interesting but sort of a normal thing. Like no shit that asshole stud who looks like Zeus is gonna walk all over anybody and everybody without second though or anything. And humans are only animals so a group mentality is the killer of it all. Even in nature, when one gorilla turns on another, all the others do the same. The weak is cast out and left for dead. We do the same thing except instead of us acting like animals we let the courts and our doctors do it for us.

None of y'all are bad for feeling like you're bad. You would only be bad if you did bad things

No te agüites carnal

What constitutes as 'bad' or 'good' then?

Qué?

Things that cause detriment to good people usually but there's many grey areas.

It's called Neckbeard-itis, a form of cancer. The only way to contain it is to go back to /r/NiceGuys you reddit-fag.

I'm in a lot of a same situation user. I've done things the past few weeks that I never thought I'd do. It doesn't make you a bad person really. I try to be good and everything always sucks. I know people who go out of their way to be bad and it seems like they are having the most fun

Tell me about it.

why are you piteous faggots caught up on good and bad? are you in third grade?

good and bad is based entirely upon your perception, so you can justify anything as good if you want, but you don't have to. just do whatever the hell you feel like, nothing else matters

I'm not the one who is. I do my thing that makes me happy but what makes me happy is doing something that the society I live in disagrees with and persecutes because of. Like I said I don't hurt anybody in my life and do good things but yet I'm treated as any other fuck up on the street simply because of one little thing.

it's because society has told you that all white men are racist assholes.

I mean I guess so.

Why is that I'm a bat person? I don't steal and I don't hurt people yet I feel like the biggest piece of bat in this universe sometimes. Im basically starting a criminal hunt and I might as well be some lowlife scumbag who does save people. Why is that the good people in life feel the greatest while the shittiest people in life feel the punch of my fist Sup Forums?

BAT PERSON HERE STILL WAITING ON PEDO

There is no definitive answer to that question but if you look at most philosophical frameworks that are discussed, they ultimately all tend to reduce human suffering as an end result, despite getting there in dramatically different ways. So you could probably conclude that minimizing suffering is good and inflicting suffering is bad.

Now it's significantly more complicated than this and there are lots of grey areas and edge cases but you get the idea.

If I were to summarize the modern study of ethics and morality, it would be something to the effect of: "Don't be a fucking dick. Just don't."

Looks like Batman Inc. really paid off.

That sounds like a middle-schooler's interpretation of good and bad.

why do you care what others think of you?

Read Plato's Republic.

Its because you raped that girl. You know you did.

yea it is, because any middle schooler can and should understand something as simplistic as good and bad. there's not much about it past a middle school interpretation

Have you ever heard of moral philosophy? Ethics? Many occupations require you to study these things to some extent.