Girl who thinks my muscles are cool, dubs decides what I say next, trips sends a picture, quads and i dox

girl who thinks my muscles are cool, dubs decides what I say next, trips sends a picture, quads and i dox

Cut the shit and tell me where you're talking me on our first date.

I smear peanut butter on my cock and have chickens peck it off. Feelsgoodman.jpg

Say "ALL MY FRIENDS ARE DEAD, PUSH ME TO THE EDGE, ALL MY FRIENDS ARE DEAD, PUSH ME TO THE EDGE"

Cmon guys, get this to the first page

trips gets nudes

One time I got on the bus and there was these two guys giving eachother rim jobs on the back seat. I walked up there and demanded they let me join. They did, and that's why they call me Rims McRimMaster.

That counts as dubs

is your dad big? cause i kinda want to really get some

fuck you faggot im op

op here will post more just get this thread rollin

Hey babe. You ever thought about what it would feel like to have a cheese grater rubbed on your tight little asshole?

I'm putting rubber bands around my balls to cut off the circulation. That way I can orgasm without ejaculating and it saves on clean up. Wanna see?

Tell her something about koalas, a koala fact or something

One time I was friends with this married couple and they wanted a threesome. But then the wife had to go to the store and I just ended up fucking the husband instead. He had a super small dick. Tasted like baked beans no joke lol.

I jerk off using taco shells sometimes. They grate my penis a bit so I just put a bit of sour cream in there. Feels like a vagina.

im a fat nigger that u will have an affair with

Sometimes I freeze my cummies and then toss them off the overpass through car windscreens of hot chicks I see. Is that weird?

Sorry, I think you're really nice, and I'm just tweaked tonight. What age do you think you want to get married?

send them nudes baby, ill send you pics of my cumshot all over your beautiful peices of nude art

Hey babe. You ever seen those cans of creamed rice? I like to get a bunch of warm milk, tip the can in the bottle and shaked it up and give myself a nice big rice enema. I have the bowels of a 3 year old girl.

I had sex with a frozen chicken once. Made my penis so cold I could barely feel it, and I got chicken and cum all over my bed. I haven't washed my sheets since then.

opps lol wrong person
ment it to send it to someone else. any way how has your day been hun?

Also, i like to collect five year old boys' testicles

Let me fuck ur cunny honey! I won't take no for an answer. ;^*

do u still watch dawsons creek?

how do u doo boo?

Hello my fellow sirs and madams, I am a newcomer to this internet forum. *Gives you a complementary upvote as a token of friendship*. My name is niceguyplzdontfriendzone1, but you can call me a Gentleman and a Scholar. As you can see I am very sophisticated and classy, that's why I came here, to meet other classy people like me. :) I'm 13 years old (I'm very mature for my age though!!) I like to watch Cosmos with Carl Sagan with my girlfriend (that's right I have a GIRLFRIEND, sorry ladies :P ), its our favorite TV show because it is so classy and intellegent! She's classy to of course but we want to meet more classy people! :) As they say, a Gentleman can never be to popular! Anyways, I hope to meet alot of sophisticated gents and ladies here so please don't hesitate to respond (or PM me ladies ;) ). I bid you fellow my brethren as I go off to other great endeavors (me being classy again haha).
Till our grand paths cross again,
-A Gentleman and a Scholar

Reroll

Winrar

Rereoll

Fuck the trips, send this

Fuck

Sometimes I take my dads car and drive around masturbating and running over cats. My best in one night is 3 orgasms, and 5 cats.

jk lolz.waddup wit u 2day? u doin gud? I jus got bak frm gym im gunna shwRR now.....unlest u wnna me wait for youz.....

One more baby.

Sometimes I shit my pants while I'm out and try and see if anyone notices.

You ever had a guy cum in your nostrils? I'm told I have spicy cum, like a rose scented jalapeno.

OP just post this

Babe, this is gonna feel so good around my big hard cock. You can't even compete.

OP will deliver

Bump

ALLAH IS THE ONE TRUE GOD. THE INFIDELS SHALL BURN FOR ETERNITY AND THE FAITHFUL SHALL BE REWARDED. JOIN THE CRUSADE AGAINST THE FILTHY WESTERNERS AND YOU TOO WILL SHARE THE MAGNIFICENT BOUNTY OF ALLAH'S LOINS.

Oh crap I just drank out of one of my piss bottles, I thought it was mountain dew!

kek
has to be trips tho

if dubz roll for dis

if trips send this pic and say
"im seriously freaking out right now,i just hooked up with this? im that fucking desperate I cant get the smell of her breath of my weiner! wtf do I do?? im talking to a bitch right now that def wants the D and I don't want her to smell it! any sugestions bro?"

then right after u send that txt her back and say
"lol opps wrong person"

rolling for trips...

fucking 10 rolls later but...
WINRAR

I just made this great spaghetti with jellyfish assholes. Tastes like chicken.

Show me your asshole and i'll come over and give it a good slamming

roll for trips

Look bitch. Let's get one thing straight right now. If you don't suck my cock, there's plenty of guys downtown that will for a rock.

show me your wangster

Listen slut. I fucked your mom. I fucked your dad. And I'm gonna fuck you, balls deep all the way. Get ready this is gonna be YUUUGGGEEE

dam girl u look so good I wanna jerk of wit my jeans on , jerk off wit my jeans. that girl look so good im gonna jerk off wit my jeans on.

roll for this dubless shit thread