Eternal Madferits Anonymous

"I met Ricky Gervais the other day on the Heath, and he went, 'Oh, I saw Supersonic. I thought you come across really well,' and I went, 'As opposed to what, you fucking little cunt? I am the fucking bollocks, get with it!' And then he walked off."

youtube.com/watch?v=HfA0oBDAlHc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_jkhBwrQ-Y8
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbZIiZJVWII
youtube.com/watch?v=5FNDI0MCzFw
youtube.com/watch?v=E4oR7bv9kF0
youtube.com/watch?v=ruf-SYboCOc
youtube.com/watch?v=r8zgBVHs95E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Based. Ricky is a wanker

I was buying fuirt and veg in Marks and Spencer wearing a Slayer 'eagle crest' T-shirt when Noel banged into my trolley and called me a "a greasy metal wanker". Years later I shouted "you fucking old grandad!" at T in The Park during their evening set

youtu.be/_jkhBwrQ-Y8

>youtube.com/watch?v=ZbZIiZJVWII
>you will never see Oasis live during the years when they were still considered to be "alternative" enough to appear on shows like 120 Minutes

Why live.

>tfw Friday night Newsnight :(..

>>you will never see Oasis when Liam was at his prime before he destroyed his voice
God I love their live shit from the early days.

according to noel oasis were shit before him but these songs are surprisingly decent and less generic than his own song writing

youtube.com/watch?v=5FNDI0MCzFw

>Lol god isnt real guys but godless life sucks lets kill ourselves lol.

Fuck off Ricky.

I'm excited for Wall Of Glass lads, what's everyone's opinions so far?

youtube.com/watch?v=E4oR7bv9kF0

Gods among men. A once in a lifetime band. You should be grateful that you're alive at the same time as the Gallaghers.

How do you grow up in an highly abusive and dysfuntional household, in dirt-poor living conditions, in an economically ravaged Manchester, and then go on to write some of the most life-affirming and empowering rock music of all time?

youtube.com/watch?v=ruf-SYboCOc

/ourguy/

I get the impression Noel spent an inordinate amount of time just sitting around with a guitar in his youth. If you put that many hours into something you can get pretty good no matter who you are.

underclass people need that sort of against-all-odds optimism more than middle/upper-class people do

>It all started because I was a bit of rogue when I was young. I used to wag school and be into fuckin' glue-sniffing and stuff. Then me and this lad robbed our corner shop, which is a very stupid thing to do 'cos everyone knows exactly who you are. Anyway, I was put on probation and I got grounded for six months. I had absolutely nothing to do. Everyone else was going out and I couldn't be bothered doing my fuckin' homework. So I just sat there playing one string on this acoustic guitar. I thought I was really good for about a year until someone tuned it up. Then I thought: 'I can't play the fuckin' thing at all now. I'm gonna have to start all over again.

hi i'm user and i'm madferit. this is my story

i caught oasis in the blazing hot summer of 1996, right before the knebworth shows

i got completely tanked before they went on and a couple of songs into their set i took off my shoe and threw it at one of the gallaghers. god knows why. i remember it was a green chuck taylor all star

when the song wound down noel made an angry comment about it. liam, who seemed to be in better spirits, held the shoe up clearly for all to see and—affecting a very funny accent and making sure to articulate every word for the dumb yuros in the crowd—said "shoes on stage, band go home"

uhh that's all i got
good gig!

that's a nice story, user
why would you throw shoes at the poor gallagher boys though, the fuck is wrong with you
what country was this in btw

i wasn't the only one! they were bombarded with shoes early on, probably because people wanted to get a rise out of them (me included). around that time their celebrity had completely eclipsed their music
this was in stockholm, sweden

New Liam, the hype is real
>youtube.com/watch?v=r8zgBVHs95E

Biblical

What the fuck, this is actually good. I didn't know he had it in him anymore.

not bad desu
not bad at all