Let it out

Let it out

I hate successful people that really shouldn't be fucking successful

Unlike the loser you, who in your eyes should be sucessful

People who put hard, actual, work into something.

Not faggots that somehow got big on social media by whoring out.

i get to much dubs

I miss you..

But there's is just so much power in being the person who RECIEVES first contact vs the one who gives it...

I guess I just like having someone to blame when things go wrong...

+ I have no idea whether or not your balls deep in some thotty and I have to much pride to message you when that could be happening

Holy shit balls.

I know you didn't do it man, but I'm not going to serve 3 years for you I'm so sorry.

fuck off

Also I hate music.ly and everyone on it.

No personal experience, just the fact that everyone faps to everyone else on their for 'lip syncing'

I do so much for my girl and I feel like she's just trying to find the right time to end it. Holding on by a string because I don't give up on people I care about. Fuck

I want to suck a dick

Get if off your chest now threads are fucking lame.

Sleep tight, Pizza

It should definitely be rephrased as the secrets thread

Got em

Every day of my life feels like a waste and I don't know how to fix it. Probably should an hero but too much of a pussy.

No mate. Beer, Pussy, and money.

Easy.

Note that he didn't say sexy pussy. He just said pussy.

Existence is all an elaborate dream

The "real world" is a mass illusion

It's always weird finding a post that could be aimed at you.

I WANT TO KILL AND TO BREATHE AND TO FUCK AND TO LIVE AGAIN

Who is she user?

Then why are you here scrub? Go back to your fb/ig and trap thread.

i hate my life
i want to die

>to

I think too much.
Afraid to die feeling like I wasted my life

Going to commit suicide before my birthday this year. My fiance has no idea.

6 yrs

I really like my girlfriend but I know I'm gonna cheat on her like I did the last few because I'm weak to any girl that shows me attention.

Godspeed John Glenn.

Fucking faggot, you only do shitty things because you've accepted that you will inevitably do shitty things.

JUST STOP DOING SHITTY THINGS ASSHOLE

NOBODY AND NOTHING IS FORCING YOU

I've only ever had shallow relationships, I don't think I've ever been in love and now I feel like it's too late.

i rape my daughter nightly

kill yourself, seriously

fuck im trying my fucking best i havent had a day off or a good nights sleep in months and its not good enough, i stayed up all night coding yesterday and i just slept through my web class fuck i cant win i really hope i dont fail my classes....

just got done reading a bunch of skinwalker greentexts. feel like going on a hunt for one. suicidal anyways. anyone else want to join?

Web development university classes are easy as fuck unless you're really trying to get above 90% or something.

i could do you too

i agree.

Sorry, shoulda been two.

For two numbers.

Yeah but I'd stab your face and start twisting real slow.

i have other classes and have a shitload of things to do, plus my first web class teacher taught me nothing, he doesnt even teach the class anymore because of how shitty he was and now i have this teacher that expects 110% excellence on everything.

I wished I could have lived a different life.
I was born to a farming family, had a nice gf who I loved and who loved me back. After highschool I realized I didn't want to be a farmer like all my family before me, so I left my family and my gf behind and headed for NY.
Loved it at first until I again realized, I should've stayed with my girl and my family. Went back to visit them but by the time I saved up enough and took a bus, they had been long gone and my girl have moved elsewhere. It sucks and I regret the decision to this very day

I'm a 14 year old boy who frequently faps to shota. Does this make me gay?

Yes.

Stop fapping to shota.

Rape, or "rape"?

You fucking say that I helped you from killing yourself that I saved you and the moment I feel like trash you don't fucking care I did everything for you I loved you so much I knew it would never work out bc you were straight and now you don't even care your with fucking enna now and Jordan

i wanna shoot up my old school

There's this chick in my English class named Alyssa who's pretty hot and she asked if I wanted to smash and I said no out of panic and now she isn't in my class anymore and wont reply to me texts

>tfw introvert in an extravert's world

>this

I don't like Black Hole Sun by Soundgarden, nothing particular I just...I feel nothing but apathy towards the song I couldn't be bothered to give a fuck about it and would rather pretend it doesn't exist but literally so many other fans of the band I've met seem to just be swing from the nuts of that song.

>wont reply to me texts
wew lad

I made this site to protest my shitty government:

www.welfaremortgage.com

Sent it to the Housing Department, got an email back saying they don't respond to hate speech.

>hate speech

I listen to Soundgarden and I think Black Hole Sun fucking blows.

Remember, their inspiration as a band is being more successful than amateur grunge bands. Pretty shallow shit.

I'm a 20 year old virgin. Theres this chubby bird I work with who i'm going to fuck tonight. She's a well known hoe but I dont care, i'm gonna fuck her as hard as I can. Also, fuck you craig. You're a fucking dick hole and i hope chris gets his gang brothers to kick your ass. You fucking lisp dyke piece of shit, fuck you.

I've wanted to leave my girlfriend since the beginning of the year, but haven't been able to muster the courage to break her heart.

She still loves me, I don't anymore. I'm not even sure if I ever did....

4th of July, pretty noose

>'Shitty Government'

That's some pretty dank h8, m8

>I'd start hrt if I knew it would end well

Me again
Nope

anxietycosplay.tumblr.com i hope this faggot dies

that is all

Kevin is a dick.

i'm fucking lonely, and it's depressing

>paying to bitch about government

Wew, lad. Devotion.

U don fuckd up niqqa. U gon di an virgn

Holy fuck dude that was exactly what I was gonna say

I unironically like Pretty Little Liars. But I do think the show has gone to absolute shit lately.

I can't communicate with people because my voice is difficult to understand so i decided to remind mute,and Im a bit mentally challenge to do normal things.Most of these problems are because I had a hard time growing up,I wasn't born with them and i didn't get much of a education in 1 2 3 th grades which would explain my retardation and my horrible voice that i have

First experience with an oxytocin high, anons?

>To be not lonely, you have to be not depressed.
>To be not depressed, you don't have to be not lonely, but it would help.
>>Think about if & why being depressed makes you lonely

Honkey genocide it's inevitable.

Its just a phase,you'll get over it soon, it happens, take a goodnap eat cookies with milk.

I said we should keep in touch even though I quit and you agreed but I feel you suddenly don't want to keep in touch anymore?
I dunno man, I just wanted to hang and shit, I have a hard time making friends and we hit it off right away. I really hope I didn't do something to push you away or something.

it's been 5 years. this is not a phase that cookies & milk will fix
>negative feedback loop
>death spiral
RIP in pieces

My wife is a cunt and I'm glad we're getting divorced. I'm moving on and she's just now dealing with what she did to fuck us up. FEELSGOODMAN

Can i have a bit of attention,I know im not the best at writing but i hate being ignore it gives me a sense of not rejection ;(

Well it won't get any better if you just sit here thinking about the past and thinking how things could have been.best advice i can give you is to go for a walk

Im tired of trying to be independent and responsible and still being a failure.

>Negative feedback loop option.
>>You can be not depressed but lonely, and then become not lonely and also not depressed.

Here's some attention fam

I feel bitt better give more attention

been there, done that. i looked to the future for several years, getting shot down time after time. finally just gave up and stayed home.

All character traits can be improved with effort user

Don't give up

no

Thx user,thx for replying to my hopeless post

pretty much in the same boat here, but ive been pushing through that recently and its working so i have have hope for you if you put in A LOT of effort. I know its not fair that other people were brought up to succeed but you have to do it yourself, maybe one day this will benefit you more then them because you've disciplined yourself to be a better, more successful person

Thx for the attention even do it was negative

I wanna fuck my way to the garden

There is going to be a global financial collapse in the next five years but I don't know anyone else IRL who understands this, let alone understands why it's going to happen. Max you don't count, go to bed.

trump will minimize its effects, user

I've realized that my weeb-ways, while saved me from a childhood/adolescence of thuggery and criminality, ruined my adult life and caused me (among other things) to waste my college career on a pointless, fruitless endeavor that only served to stunt my development. I'm suffering now because of that obsession and 'need' to live up to the character I've spent my life developing, which has culminated to nothing more than a barely functional, underachieving, generally unskilled "adult."

So, upon this realization and recent developments in geopolitics, I've decided to hang up my 'weeb-flag' and pursue other things that might actually benefit me. I'm going to study Russian and possibly French or German, I'll read more actual literature and philosophy instead of just manga, and will only study Korean or Mandarin if such proves to be valuable. Japan is a ticking, demographic time-bomb and--despite how 'beautiful' it might look through pop-culture and such--is really rotten to its core with a barrage of social, financial, and other problems no one is addressing or even daring to mention. I'm done kidding myself, and Japan has already proven they don't want me anyway.

It will be rough, but I have to move on. It's time I start winning in life instead of watching everyone else do it.

i hope that fucking short grill hugs me tomorrow

I used to think this post said "say it! get off your chest now!" as a call-out to me laying on my chest/stomach when I browsed in the Old Days.

now every time i see this post i remember being a dyslexic fag and it bothers me all the time

He'll try

Been feeling like my friends don't care about me, go away for a week without telling them I was leaving. hoping to get a text or call or anything that they noticed I wasn't there. They didn't.