Does anybody recognize this symbol? It was drawn in first page of a book about LSD and I cant find it online

Does anybody recognize this symbol? It was drawn in first page of a book about LSD and I cant find it online.

will bump with random shit

I recommend you ask /x/, they actually know shit about sigils and not just traps and cuckoldry like Sup Forums.

what did the book cover mainly

thanks, will do if I don't get an answer here

Horned shaman standing on the cross.

Whats this?

got a link to anything? I didnt find anything searching that

It is the symbol of ahgahlic the supreme wanderer. He spreads his seed throughout space and from those seeds sprout higher beings.

Be gracious. For thine haf been chosen for thy most glorious of futures in the land of mana and peace and also those little chocolate turtles with caramel and nuts in them

>got a link to anything?
No, that's why I'm asking.

I mean for the horned shaman thing

Just who do you think you're talking to....?

Now take a chill pill, and just relax.... is just joke.

It was just the first thing that came to mind.

It's an angelic or demonic sigil from Christian / Hebrew mysticism. Not sure which one, trying to find out.

Lol it made me think of those microorganisms that look alot like robots that Sup Forums thinks are Jewish nanobots.

They are actually pretty creepy.

Looks like a symbol from the necrons in the warhammer 40k universe

>made me think of those microorganisms
lol wut? I don't venture to that cesspool, but are you talking about AIDS? aka the Aranea Imperatrix of the videogame DOOM?

These creepy fuckers ACTUALLY exist

The scientific consensus is that they are not Jewish nanobots, but naturally occurring organisms.

Does it look exactly like that?
May be a certain style of alchemical symbol
>Alchemical symbols, originally devised as part of alchemy, were used to denote some elements and some compounds until the 18th century. Note that while notation like this was mostly standardized, style and symbol varied between alchemists.

>Forgot pic

>but naturally occurring organisms.
that never existed prior to the 20th century? Sure....

And SARS & H1N1 wasn't a bioweapon that managed to escape the testlab.

>And SARS & H1N1 wasn't a bioweapon that managed to escape the testlab.

Don't forget Zika.

They've decided to bypass all that shit. The ender will be a lot simpler KE = MV^2 into a bigass volatile park.

The PDF went on to explain that this is their preferred tactic.

Care to explain your theory a bit more?

Zika was made by corporations. Look at the patents - they either don't care, or they are making a bold silent statement.

megaton rock as a catalyst to set off a supervolcano.

You do know the Tsunami of 2000whatever was a nuclear/hydrogen esplosion 20000 leagues under the sea, right?

>You do know the Tsunami of 2000whatever was a nuclear/hydrogen esplosion 20000 leagues under the sea, right?
First time I've heard that one but it seems plausible.

Then again, I'm just a rambling retart who comes up with random theories about nothing, so take it with a grain of salt.

Did you guys know you mom got fucked by your dad to make you? Ruins the world right?

looks familiar, I'm pretty sure I've seen it before, but I don't remember where

Imo it could be a code, maybe 3 letters scrambled

Your mom got fucked once I'm pretty sure.