Is it possible to get an IP adress without a link or skype...

Is it possible to get an IP adress without a link or skype ? because i really want a certain ip adress and with these 2 option its impossible..

Other urls found in this thread:

ip-adress.com/ipaddresstolocation/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes

Well, i know its possible but how, can you tell me

Infosec fag here.
Depends on the situation. Be more specific.

Let's say I need to find out where somebody lives, and all I have is their Facebook account.

Wat do?

I want to shut down a stream for ever, and the guy know i want his ip adress, so i dont have his skype and he will never click on my link, i want to know other option to get his ip adress without skype ip resolver and a link

How would IP help? You'll get more info lurking their profile.

p2p game

did you try CMD netstat?

^^ This guy is right, in this case you have more luck trying to social engineer him.

I srsly dont understand the cmd netstat, theyr are so many ip adress..

tray tab in a chat with him/her like facebook and use
CMD netstat -an

Getting an IP address won't tell you where they are specifically. You need a court order and police for that.

its easy copy the ips chack them most of them and try to close un needed stuf that runs makes it easyer to find but be sure he is in conecsion with you in a chat or samting like steam or facebook

So, i talk to her first, and after i use netstat -an ??

Can't you get it from some multi-player games? You could in 1.6 s9nce they are streamer they probably will accept friends request then go to their games and poke around

its easy to track down a ip aslogn thers no vpn or vps involft

maybe using tunnel bear?

When i tap netstat -an there are like 56 ip in this, i cant know waht ip i want

test al the ips on the site
only the ips not the ports

well if you knwo ware the person lives with country its easy the site shows the ecsecyt locasion ware her pc/leptop/phone is at

No, IP certainly won't do it but there are definitely ways.

so you got the location of his ISP. good job

Ok thanks fag, i will try.

lol oke well if you give me your ip i wil show you how easy it is rofl

Okay 82.442.93.1

yeah you just have to log into your router, and change it from DHCP, to whichever IP you want. Change the last octet (the number after the last period) to .1 for the gateway.

>82.442.93.1
The reasons that 82.442.93.1 can not resolve could be that it is not a valid domain, IP address or hostname. Check that you have entered 82.442.93.1 in the search box correctly. Please also check that 82.442.93.1 is what you meant and that you have not typed the correct IP address or hostname incorrectly. Sometimes leaving a letter or number out of 82.442.93.1 could result in this error. fake ip

I tried the netstat method with my firend, and his ip is not in the netstat, that doesnt work :(

ITT: omfg i've gotta lay off this site of inbred idiots

STOP HELPING RETARDED KIDS

nice move btw 82.442.93.1 is fake
but 82.42.93.1 is from irginmedia
is a UK site so your probly from UK btw if you fake a ip try not to duble a ip number in the middle. its rarly and also ends up on a site also rare becos ther mutch mroe ips with regular computers Hostnames with sites than.
but nice tray sites

Fuck it here's my meme number 2602:30a:2cdc:b5c0:305c:e020:9e48:ca72

NYPA
>Shitty grammar
>Smell newfag on you
>We hate newfags
>Newfags aren't welcome
>We are not your personal army
Get out faggot. We don't need anymore newfags.

You would have created a more comprehensible statement if you had smashed your face into the keyboard.

>op asks question
>"nypa newfag xDD"
re-learn what nypa is and then come back to me