Are you...
1. A woman with vagina?
2. A woman with penis?
3. A man with penis?
4. A man with vagina?

Brayden Wright
Brayden Wright

boy

The cock was about 6 inches. He started fingering me w/ lube and that was uncomfortable for like 10 seconds, but then i started liking it.

Then he shoved his dick in and it hurt so bad I thought we would be done.

But after waiting a couple minutes and trying again, it was fucking great

Asher Reed
Asher Reed

TIMESTAMP YOU FUCKING CUNT

Christian Lopez
Christian Lopez

Isaac Campbell
Isaac Campbell

woman
penis

pick one

Logan Hughes
Logan Hughes

Why do you wear such a tiny watch?

Jose Bell
Jose Bell

I'm glad you had fun, user.

Luke Flores
Luke Flores

thanks dude :)

Sebastian Thompson
Sebastian Thompson

FUCKING FAGGOTS,,GET A FUCKING LIKE AND TRY TO BE A NORMAL PERSON BUNCH OF WEIRDOS

Jason Gray
Jason Gray

boy
Then why post a bunch of pics of girls you pathetic faggot

Charles Bell
Charles Bell

Did it stop bleeding yet?

Luis Long
Luis Long

what's wrong with posting girls?

Adrian Bell
Adrian Bell

No bleeding and not really sore yet, even though it was this morning. I wonder if it'll be sore tomorrow?

Aiden Thompson
Aiden Thompson

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!

Brody Rogers
Brody Rogers

What arguments you can give me to convince my gf do anal?

Daniel Martin
Daniel Martin

Well why doesn't your gf want to do anal?

Julian Nelson
Julian Nelson

Each thrust will save a baby seal

Luke Gutierrez
Luke Gutierrez

Name of girl?

Cooper Flores
Cooper Flores

would you rather be straight, and are you aware that you could make the decision to be, with the right guidance

Adrian Nelson
Adrian Nelson

she simply doesn't want anything near the ass, freaks out when i try and says the same old shit everybody already heard before, 'oh it might hurt'

Christian Young
Christian Young

I don't have a name and I've dumped my only two pics of her

Nah. I'm more straight than gay, but I'm fine being bi. I don't like kissing guys, but I really like cock, and being fucked in the ass is great. I'm chill like this

Ayden Allen
Ayden Allen

Hmm maybe try to make her comfortable with having things near her ass. You should try rubbing her asshole when you guys are having foreplay.

I take it she wouldn't let you rim her?

Chase Jenkins
Chase Jenkins

fair enough

Jaxon James
Jaxon James

OP who is she i'm in love plz more

Jonathan Rivera
Jonathan Rivera

sorry, got her from a "pics not to share" thread a while back. no name :( try reverse img search

Cameron Rodriguez
Cameron Rodriguez

I don't like kissing guys, but I really like cock
same. theres something really fucking hot about a good dick. could care less about the rest of the dude but lemme suck that cock.

Mason Barnes
Mason Barnes

what do you really look like?

Mason Clark
Mason Clark

I'm like you but idk if I would be willing to take it in the ass. How did you find a guy you trust to do stuff with, or do you just live on the wild side of random meetups?

Leo Reyes
Leo Reyes

Show us your penis

Jordan Powell
Jordan Powell

this guy is right. pavlovian conditioning.

everytime she's cumming, put your fingers near her ass. start out just grabbing her ass cheeks and spreading them, so she can feel her asshole being puckered. move on to pressing around the edges of her asshole with your fingers. then rubbing right on her asshole. then pushing her asshole like a button. once you get to that point, keep doing that until she starts pushing back onto your finger while she's cumming, then eventually you just slip her a digit and ask how she liked it afterwards.

Caleb Powell
Caleb Powell

Yeah, there's something about that. I think it's more common than what you'd think.

Aiden Allen
Aiden Allen

I look like a 6 foot tall, 175 lb white guy

Nicholas Stewart
Nicholas Stewart

dream scenario: having a gf that wants to suck a dick together occasionally.

Mason Hill
Mason Hill

Honestly, I just found him on craigslist. Didn't know him at all. I've been doing craigslist hookups since I was 17. I started going to this adult theatre in downtown to jerk off in a theater of guys, and that got me really used to this kind of exposure.

I also just made sure he used a condom and I didn't touch/suck his dick otherwise. Hopefully i'm good.

If you want advice I would say start with small steps. Little adventures to get out of your comfort zone. Some will end with you embarrassingly saying "actually i don't think i want to do this", but it's still a learning experience. It's taken me years to get to this point

Asher Rogers
Asher Rogers

OP would you let me into your throat/asshole?

Noah Powell
Noah Powell

Yeah now you're getting into a scenario i'm fascinated about, but not too sure of. I want to do threesome stuff w my (hypothetical) gf, but I'd also feel weird with her being with another guy.

Wyatt Brown
Wyatt Brown

i'd only suck you off if i knew you were clean ;)

don't feel flattered tho, i have low standards

Colton Parker
Colton Parker

eh. if you're both sucking the cock it's a wash imo.

Ian White
Ian White

what do you mean by it's a wash?

I'm insecure enough where even though I'm sucking it, i'd feel jealous the dude is getting his dick sucked by my gf

Isaac Lewis
Isaac Lewis

Last bump attempt

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit