Nice b8 user

did you like it? how big was the cock?

Are you...
1. A woman with vagina?
2. A woman with penis?
3. A man with penis?
4. A man with vagina?

boy

The cock was about 6 inches. He started fingering me w/ lube and that was uncomfortable for like 10 seconds, but then i started liking it.

Then he shoved his dick in and it hurt so bad I thought we would be done.

But after waiting a couple minutes and trying again, it was fucking great

TIMESTAMP YOU FUCKING CUNT

>woman
>penis

pick one

Why do you wear such a tiny watch?

I'm glad you had fun, user.

thanks dude :)

FUCKING FAGGOTS,,GET A FUCKING LIKE AND TRY TO BE A NORMAL PERSON BUNCH OF WEIRDOS

>boy
Then why post a bunch of pics of girls you pathetic faggot

Did it stop bleeding yet?

what's wrong with posting girls?

No bleeding and not really sore yet, even though it was this morning. I wonder if it'll be sore tomorrow?

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!

What arguments you can give me to convince my gf do anal?

Well why doesn't your gf want to do anal?

Each thrust will save a baby seal

Name of girl?

would you rather be straight, and are you aware that you could make the decision to be, with the right guidance

she simply doesn't want anything near the ass, freaks out when i try and says the same old shit everybody already heard before, 'oh it might hurt'

I don't have a name and I've dumped my only two pics of her

Nah. I'm more straight than gay, but I'm fine being bi. I don't like kissing guys, but I really like cock, and being fucked in the ass is great. I'm chill like this

Hmm maybe try to make her comfortable with having things near her ass. You should try rubbing her asshole when you guys are having foreplay.

I take it she wouldn't let you rim her?

fair enough

OP who is she i'm in love plz more

sorry, got her from a "pics not to share" thread a while back. no name :( try reverse img search

> I don't like kissing guys, but I really like cock
same. theres something really fucking hot about a good dick. could care less about the rest of the dude but lemme suck that cock.

what do you really look like?

I'm like you but idk if I would be willing to take it in the ass. How did you find a guy you trust to do stuff with, or do you just live on the wild side of random meetups?

Show us your penis

this guy is right. pavlovian conditioning.

everytime she's cumming, put your fingers near her ass. start out just grabbing her ass cheeks and spreading them, so she can feel her asshole being puckered. move on to pressing around the edges of her asshole with your fingers. then rubbing right on her asshole. then pushing her asshole like a button. once you get to that point, keep doing that until she starts pushing back onto your finger while she's cumming, then eventually you just slip her a digit and ask how she liked it afterwards.

Yeah, there's something about that. I think it's more common than what you'd think.

I look like a 6 foot tall, 175 lb white guy

dream scenario: having a gf that wants to suck a dick together occasionally.

Honestly, I just found him on craigslist. Didn't know him at all. I've been doing craigslist hookups since I was 17. I started going to this adult theatre in downtown to jerk off in a theater of guys, and that got me really used to this kind of exposure.

I also just made sure he used a condom and I didn't touch/suck his dick otherwise. Hopefully i'm good.

If you want advice I would say start with small steps. Little adventures to get out of your comfort zone. Some will end with you embarrassingly saying "actually i don't think i want to do this", but it's still a learning experience. It's taken me years to get to this point

OP would you let me into your throat/asshole?

Yeah now you're getting into a scenario i'm fascinated about, but not too sure of. I want to do threesome stuff w my (hypothetical) gf, but I'd also feel weird with her being with another guy.

i'd only suck you off if i knew you were clean ;)

don't feel flattered tho, i have low standards

eh. if you're both sucking the cock it's a wash imo.

what do you mean by it's a wash?

I'm insecure enough where even though I'm sucking it, i'd feel jealous the dude is getting his dick sucked by my gf

Last bump attempt