My gf just texted me this

my gf just texted me this

should I be concerned? is she trying to cuck me?

Are you white
Either way, respond "neither is your asshole"

yes I'm white. does that make it worse?

fuck I should have responded with that I already replied though

Eh, depends on her personality. Does she say aggressively slutty things like that to you normally? If it's really out of character, you might have a problem. If not, you're probably fine.

aren't all women more slutty while they're on their period?

I'd say it's pretty out of character

what do Sup Forums you are doin me a concern

Maybe tell her it made you uncomfortable? just a thought.

Talk to your gf instead of asking a bunch of guys on chan

She might just be sending you what she considers a funny meme

she's on the rag and wants to suck a black guys dick, what's cryptic about this to you?

i can do whatever i'm white

She prolly just thought it was funny you faggot. You got some mega insecurities if that's the first thing u think. Also a tiny peen

She's on her period and wants to suck your dick.

Yeah, she's totally cucking you.

wtf am I supposed to do about this then?
my peen is above average
I'm not black though?

>I'm not black though

Is she?

Why do you think the guy's race is relevant? Maybe black internet just has funny memes

no ffs we're both white

she's just never sent me black memes before

if we're both white why would she send me a black meme? that would be like a chinaman sending a chinagirl a mexican meme. something doesn't add up

Ask her right now directly. Why did you send me black meme joke, are you trying to insinuate something babe?
Post result.

U r retarded dude

She obv wants to give a bj

WHAT THE FUCK

I just asked her exactly what you said and this is what she sent me

That's one ungly negro.

fake

you're a fucking mong

2 black people talking via fucking text in a shitty picture is a "black meme"

jesus. we all know you don't even have a gf that isn't a pony or a dude dressed in 90s rave attire

man you guys are earning you noseshekkels today

how the fuck am I supposed to prove that this is real I can't take a picture of my phone screen

how the fuck would I even photoshop this? textra formats images this way

jesus christ, it's retarded.

look, op, i know people (autists) don't wanna admit this, but there are plenty of black memes, especially on twitter. i use black reaction photos all the time and i'm a fucking wop.

Their race is irrelevant
It's a fucking meme, you basement dweller

>hold this fuckass

how about deleting this thread, deleting yourself and letting the world be a better place without you?

>wop
first off I don't even know what this means

secondly what are you not getting? she sent me a meme of a black guy suggesting a blowjob

and now that I asked what this other piece of shit said she just sent me this shit

what the fuck am I even supposed to say now

i think she wanted the d in her mouth cuz shes on her period and her pussy is bleeding.

Give up now, she sucked nigger dick and now she is contaminated, get yourself a nice asian to screw up your bloodline

well if that's all she wanted why didn't she just say so instead of sending me this meme

now I look like a retard and I don't know what to text back at this point

wtf would you do

stop wasting her time, our time, data space, air and go away you fucking scrote

>yeah let me just come out and saysomething straightforward as a woman
Are you retarded or something?

Talk about it with her, investigate what does she know and what's in her head now. Obviously she's horny now and want to suck your dick, but try to make her talk to know her better, now is the best opportunity to gather that info.

I really don't know how to respond though

we've only been dating about 2 months now and things have been going great but obviously this is only the 2nd period she's had in the time I've known her

should I ask her if she was joking or what?

Ask her is she willing to become queen of spades. If she knows what that is you're doomed.

this is actual autism

i'm italian, you fucking spastic
god, go outside

she send you a picture of a guy suggesting a blowjob

that's you. you're her bf right? she obviously meant for it to be you.

the fact that your focusing on the fact that the dude is black in the meme is literally (i'm using this not as hyperbole but i'm dead serious) one of the most autistic things i've ever heard.

you're a sad sack of shit.

i know i sound like a normie, but have you been on twitter? a decent amount of memes have ~NIGGERS~ in them. wooooweee what a shock. black people make shitty memes too. white people can use these memes just as black people use white people memes. what is hard to get about this?

can someone help me. this faggot is giving me actual aids.

jesus fuck now I know you're the autist here and not me

the reason why I was asking was because normally when we send each other memes they're not sexual. I forgot to mention that because it didn't cross my mind. usually they're either stock photos or cartoon shit

also she responded so fuck you

since you've actually been helpful what should I say now at this point

kek you're fucked bro gg

What relationship bases did two of you hit?

Ask her is that still her fetish or how often does she think about that or something like that.

Or you can take the other route asking her about details like how did it happen and what did she do or why did she break up that relationship.

You need to be carefull cause these cuck things can easily break relationships.

only 3rd base just oral/hand stuff
I asked her the best I could without sounding too forward. will post results when she responds soon

god damn you sure are a fucking retard

honestly hope she cucks you now, you massive faggot

have fun beating off in the corner

alright now I'm legitimately concerned

should I go to the hospital and get checked for stds? she gave me a blowjob last week

fucking fuck this sucks

The joke is that she shot fown sex because she's on her period but he wants a blowjob. Race has nothing to do with it you insecure fuck

are you fucking dumb you piece of shit?

I've been talking to her about it and she just admitted to having fucked black dicks in the past

read the thread instead of blindly replying to my original post you fuckin idiot

LOL get fucking rek

guess I'm just gonna go kill myself now since I don't know what to do

real tears.
top kek!

As long as you keep her comfortable you'll be able to gain more info from her on this topic. By doing aggressive talk you risk this info as she might close herself about it.

I guess she'd told you if there were stds before intercourse. How old is she?

Also, she responded to your question with question. Make her feel more comfortable so she can open herself more. You need this info.

tell her to send nudes

I don't understand the picture. Is he apologizing for punching her in the mouth?

taking your advice to heart. trying to talk to her about it in a way that isn't too demanding. I just think it's something we need to talk about cause I think it's important
tbh that's what I initially thought. not sure if that's racist or the wording is just bad

my missus fucks on her rags, messy... but Im grateful

Drop this bitch like a sack of potatoes after you question her further about her past with niggers. Tell her she's disgusting and then cut off all contact.