Quick! Andy sixx just ate clams, chocolate milk, Chipotle, srachia sauce and a...

Mason Young
Mason Young

Quick! Andy sixx just ate clams, chocolate milk, Chipotle, srachia sauce and a whole stick of butter and is looking for a toilet to make WWIII happen in.

What do?

All urls found in this thread:

shitlogof4chan.wixsite.com/logofshit/andy-s-warm-log

Ethan Taylor
Ethan Taylor

only thing i can think of is to lay between his luscious legs and open wide

Alexander Morris
Alexander Morris

Suck that log right down!!

Bentley Harris
Bentley Harris

Fuckin kek

Xavier Harris
Xavier Harris

Quick kill yourself

Aaron Carter
Aaron Carter

embrace that log

Dominic Sanders
Dominic Sanders

fucking nigger

Samuel Martin
Samuel Martin

I've been on Sup Forums since 2006 and this is honestly the worst thing ever to come to Sup Forums

I don't get it at all either...it's like oldfag repellant

Carter Butler
Carter Butler

Forced meme from a faggot

Cameron Reyes
Cameron Reyes

Jesus fucking Christ. Do you really think this is funny?

Let me explain something to you. Maybe Sup Forums for you is just a place to come and act retarded sometimes, but you've got a lot to learn about this place. Some of us, like myself, have been here for more a very long time (over a year in my case) and we take it seriously. We've formed real relationships. We use it for real interaction and information exchange. And what you're doing is interfering. This stupid, childish behavior of yours is not welcome on Sup Forums.

If you really want to fit in here and be one of us, you need to stop posting right now and read the F.A.Q.'s before you even consider posting again. Seriously. You're welcome back once you truly understand how it works here.

Jaxon Torres
Jaxon Torres

Ive been on Sup Forums since 2004 but this is one of the best things to come to Sup Forums since that eminem meme in 2009

Tyler Gray
Tyler Gray

Could someone please explain the origin of this meme? It's terrible and google was no help. Why would anyone other than a 13 year old girl even acknowledge this turds existence?

Gavin Allen
Gavin Allen

Position my lips on his sweet anushole and let the creamy, steamy, dreamy log slidde down my throat

Nathan Wright
Nathan Wright

lmao u sound like the fgts who were also trolled by mlp threads

Sup Forums is where one trolls, not where is trolled

oldfag repellant
get mad and gtfo newfag lol

John Johnson
John Johnson

shitlogof4chan.wixsite.com/logofshit/andy-s-warm-log

Aaron Long
Aaron Long

hot af

James Cook
James Cook

I'm thinking of buying a Sup Forums pass so I can post all these log pics in ylyl, wwyd, trap, cringe and rekt threads as fast as possible..

Leo Ramirez
Leo Ramirez

can we shut the fuck up about this forced fucking meme, please

Jack Baker
Jack Baker

Logless faggots should be permabanned

Brandon Smith
Brandon Smith

anti-log shills btfo

Christopher Moore
Christopher Moore

fucking newfags

Mason Mitchell
Mason Mitchell

dem dubs be logged

John Adams
John Adams

I love andy's log. Mmmmm!!

Jacob Lee
Jacob Lee

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit