Quick! Andy sixx just ate clams, chocolate milk, Chipotle...

Quick! Andy sixx just ate clams, chocolate milk, Chipotle, srachia sauce and a whole stick of butter and is looking for a toilet to make WWIII happen in.

What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

shitlogof4chan.wixsite.com/logofshit/andy-s-warm-log
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

only thing i can think of is to lay between his luscious legs and open wide

Suck that log right down!!

Fuckin kek

Quick kill yourself

embrace that log

fucking nigger

I've been on Sup Forums since 2006 and this is honestly the worst thing ever to come to Sup Forums

I don't get it at all either...it's like oldfag repellant

Forced meme from a faggot

Jesus fucking Christ. Do you really think this is funny?

Let me explain something to you. Maybe Sup Forums for you is just a place to come and act retarded sometimes, but you've got a lot to learn about this place. Some of us, like myself, have been here for more a very long time (over a year in my case) and we take it seriously. We've formed real relationships. We use it for real interaction and information exchange. And what you're doing is interfering. This stupid, childish behavior of yours is not welcome on Sup Forums.

If you really want to fit in here and be one of us, you need to stop posting right now and read the F.A.Q.'s before you even consider posting again. Seriously. You're welcome back once you truly understand how it works here.

Ive been on Sup Forums since 2004 but this is one of the best things to come to Sup Forums since that eminem meme in 2009

Could someone please explain the origin of this meme? It's terrible and google was no help. Why would anyone other than a 13 year old girl even acknowledge this turds existence?

Position my lips on his sweet anushole and let the creamy, steamy, dreamy log slidde down my throat

lmao u sound like the fgts who were also trolled by mlp threads

Sup Forums is where one trolls, not where is trolled

>oldfag repellant
get mad and gtfo newfag lol

shitlogof4chan.wixsite.com/logofshit/andy-s-warm-log

hot af

I'm thinking of buying a Sup Forums pass so I can post all these log pics in ylyl, wwyd, trap, cringe and rekt threads as fast as possible..

can we shut the fuck up about this forced fucking meme, please

Logless faggots should be permabanned

anti-log shills btfo

fucking newfags

dem dubs be logged

I love andy's log. Mmmmm!!