Should I spend 119 usd on this fine piece of craftsmanship? combustion isn't an option for me

should I spend 119 usd on this fine piece of craftsmanship? combustion isn't an option for me.

Just quit smoking weed then

tf is taht

this

it really works wonders for me

my myer briggs is INFP

launch box vape

Got one years ago. Thought it was cool for a bit. Got old and tedious after a bit. I'd give it 7/10. We would through some keif in there and it would be great.

Also you can use the vaped out bud for cannabutter.

It's pretty decent for its cost. You're gonna have to shake around the bud A LOT if you want to get the maximum vapor out of it, a lot more than you would a typical bud vaporizer.You should be aiming for an even brown colour throughout all your bud. Also the batteries take 2-4 hours each to charge.

I personally swapped to the PAX 1 because I got it for about as much as the launch box and have never looked back (except when you have to clean the thing)

If you dont have the 300 for a pax or davinci yes.
And even then a pax 1 or pax 2 are just a bit more exoensive but better quality and more cotrol

It works good OP, you just gotta use it for a while before you'll notice the high

>Also you can use the vaped out bud for cannabutter.
no...

I have pax and hate it. caused me serious issues. too much draw resistance and shit heating element

That's one weird fingerbox.

I'm a fan of this one

I wanted this one but outside of price range.

>portable

those are badass used one once it was amazing

more portable in comparison to their desktop model

I had a mflb but I didn't like it that much but it's alright for it's size and portability. I tried a volcano once and that was some good shit but Its expensive I think.

The magicbox will fuck you up but the smell is stronger than burning a joint. its hardly subtle.

god damn smoking weed has gotten gay as fuck... glad i quit

from using my pax it smelled more similiar to sticking your nose in a ounce of good mairjuana compared to actual smoke.

Vapes have come such a long fucking way since this was popular. Get a much better product for cheaper, just look online. Product is fine and works great, but for 120, you can get so much better in 2017.

What's so special about that thing? It's just a wooden pipe?

Why isn't fire an option?

If you're thinking about getting this to smoke without smell. Don't, way to much. Get a smokebuddy. Its a carbon filter that you can blow smoke through, it'll absorb all the smoke. And for the lingering smell after opening your jar or grinding, get a can of ozium.

Just grind up your weed beforehand, preferably outside so the smell doesn't linger, then pack snips in a bowl. For those who don't know, snips are small bowls that you can clear in one hit. So you put just enough weed in the bowl that you can smoke it ALL in one hit, then exhale through the smokebuddy. Then when you're done, spray the area with a bit of ozium and you're golden. Just don't inhale the ozium or spray right in front of your face because it's not exactly healthy.

If you want one because you want to vape weed, there's better options for the same price range

I have one of those, things are actually super cool, but honestly for a few more dollars there's much better pieces out there.

vaping marijuana is healthier then combustion and you get a cleaner high. when I smoke a blunt it always just puts me to sleep. vaping I can actually stay productive. also I have serious issues with nasal breathing from butched surgery. lost my sense of smell

hey there brother, same here

don't. it's a novelty but kind of sucks. You need to grind right, pack right, draw just right, and then shake and repeat. It really does get to be a pain in the ass.

check out Puffco

If you dont like combustion dont buy that vape.

Just roll up a blunt or smoke out of a pipe the fuck.

>119 dollars for a 50 cent battery and wooden box
Kek do it, buy a few of them why stop now?

Ahh, so it's for vaping. How does it work?

fuck no. buy an atmos or a g-pen vape instead. much higher quality.

Go for it. I use mine every day. Has almost no smell and makes your weed last SO much longer. The battery will eventually wear out, but don't worry about buying their fancy battery. Just peel the wrapper off a rechargeable and you're good to go.

it only reaches combustion if you hold the battery too long. Read the instruction book and you're good to go..

that stuff smells like cancer

They have different scents

vaporizer heats the marijuana up like an oven does with your food. you inhale the vapor and get the medinical effects without inhaling carcinogens.

25 Cent NiMH battery is wired to either end of a square piece of faucet screen. There is also a small wooden box with a tube. The resistive heating of the faucet screen, which is uncontrolled, heats the bottom of the weed charge. When you inhale, the air passes through the cold weed first and then through the hot screen, which means that the hot air never vaporizes the cannabinoids. The only 'vape' that is inhaled is formed between applying the power and inhaling.

tldr; it's an inordinately overpriced piece of shit that burns the bottom of your weed charge.

christ no, the magic flight launch box is a poorly made piece of shit which will break after 1/2 year. Doesn't even get you that high either. Invest in an ACTUAL vaporizer.
MFLB shills PLEASE fucking go, you faggots have been advertising your godawful product on Sup Forums for years and actually tricked me into buying this piece of shit back in the day.

Noooooooo. Used a MFLB for like 4 years. Thought it was the best! Finally upgraded to a PAX. Holy shit, makes you realise how TERRIBLE MFLB is. Now I main a Crafty and life can't get better

I disagree. I use mine daily and there is no smell. My wife has a crazy good sense of smell and I can be high as fuck, sitting right next to her, and she can't tell I've smoked like 1 minute ago.

should I get the

you can get it for like 80. and yes. I've had mine for four years, excellent machine. I'm not a heavy smoker so it does the trick every time, is healthy and super efficient.

Someone doesn't agree with you and all of a sudden they're shills? GTFO mouthbreather

No don't, my buddy gave me his old one. They are absolute garbage. Even if you grind your weed into a powder, you barely get a hit off of it. Looks cool, and is built well, but doesn't do the job it was fucking built to do.

agreed, the only way I could ever get a hit off of the fucking thing was by roasting the hell out of it. Was for sure just burning it.

>excellent machine.
translation: I'm a shill
>I'm not a heavy smoker
translation: my casual opinion doesn't even matter
>is healthy and super efficient.
translation: let me extol the virtues of vaping in general as though it was unique to this one dollar piece of trash

If you break your flight box you're a fucking retard. I've had mine for years. it comes with a lifetime warranty too. It just needs to be properly respected and maintained

My friend has this price and having used it in can say it works nicely. It also burns the bud effectively so you save money on bud

combustion combustion combustion combustion

what do you recommend my friend? I currently have pax and hate it. gonna throw it in the bin.

>If you break your flight box you're a fucking retard
Yes,this is technically true. He would be a fucking retard, but not because the Magic shitbox was broken, but bc he bought one to begin with.

>pax and hate it.
>gonna throw it in the bin.
That doesnt even sound realistic. Shill with more finesse, will ya?

no, I had one 5 years ago and for the price it's complete shit. there's a lot better vapes out there. take this from someone in a legal state.

OP 10/10 recommend the Pax, you can find the on ebay for really cheap

No, buy some Bitcoin faggot

do you drink Mickey's while you fuck up your weed with that shit?

), I noticed that the pax, with frequent use, caused some serious problems in my neck muscles. I can't quite put my finger on what caused it, but I would have to assume that the way the vaporizer is designed to draw (when you take a hit) put strain on the muscles around my voicebox in particular. It made smoking very uncomfortable for the longest time. After a lot of though and consideration, I compared the high that I would get from a bong compared to that vape, realized vapes fucking suck, and went back to a bong.

forgot the mention people on /r9k./ saying pax3 can call the cops on you. also has no resale value. tried to post it on ebay and actually said "nope"

I smoke 3 or 4 times a week and the magic flight always gets me to a nice high. The other vape does looks appealing. If I could afford it then I would definitely like to try it out.

Get flowermate 5s it's amazing, one of best vaporisers also not that expensive

Exactly. Blaze that shit faggots.

Does this thing even work? It's made of wood and has a nigger rigged battery. $119? WTF.

Is it worth it?

how's the draw resistance? that;s what I hated about the pax

fuck ALL of that plastic bullshit
just cookit faggits

I have no idea that's why I made thread. budget is $150

pic related

I injected four marijuanas once and almost died!

I've been an owner and user of the box for years, fuck off. I've used some other vapes, none of them were as bud efficient as the flightbox. You're probably just too retarded to clean it and charge the batteries. The launch box had a learning curve. You're just too fucking retarded to use it

Yeah, and if you suck on the thing like it's your boyfriends dick, you'll never get high. MFLB must be sipped.

That costs 119 bucks? Nah

I use a flight box once every couple of days. Not as strong as combustion but it's worth it. It's stealthy and compact. Also, I save the abv then eat a g or two eith peanut butter. Most bang for your buck in the long run.

>not knowing abv is great for edibles

it still has a fair amount of thc in it, and its also loaded with cbn. great for couchlock and sleeping.

>I love my lunch box, it's the most superior vapurator I've ever used. I had mine for over 60 years and smoked over 1100kilograpms of marijuana with it. I would never leave the house or have gay sex without my Magic Flake Lunch Box. Buy it the MAGIC JACK BOX, you will not be disappointed guaranteed.

wtf I love the MLSE. Where can I purchase one post haste?

i got a haze v3. had it for about 3 months now and i love it. i was going to choose the pax but the built in lipo was a deal breaker for me.

My blunt is out of batteries said no one ever.

why ruin weed with tobacco?

OP, i had a magic flight launch box for year in highschool and college, it is an effective piece of hardware, and worth the money; however, it is not good for group sessions... 1-3 people tops and there is a learning curve to use it well. also the batteries are a bit finicky, but once u figure it out it rips.

i saw some gays talking shit about the mflb.
>don't listen to em op that thing is dope
>i picked one up my sophomore year of college
>batteries are the only shitty part
>get ready to charge that shit frequently
>cleaning it can be difficult
>avb quality is not as good as higher end vapes
I sold my mflb to a friend, bought a pax 2
>my pax makes rooms smell
>my friends' paxes have the same problem
the control over when the mflb is heating up makes it smell less
>but you lose temperature control
>pax produces high quality avb
>the pax is overall better, but unless you're willing to buy shit to adjust the size of the oven the mflb is better if you only wanna vape a really small amount

if $120 is all your willing to spend, the magic flight is worth every penny. I'd shop around online, when i bought mine two years back they sent me a couple smell proof containers, a shitty grinder, a carry case, and some dragon bristol piper cleaner(WHICH YOU FUCKING NEED ALL THE TIME)

ps: there's a learning curve to using the mflb, you'll get better at using it BUT your friends might hate it and call you a fag when they do it wrong and dont get stoned

Like leukemia and Melanoma?

Literary can't complain I used pax before but it was meh and then I got this and I've used it for over a year now and it's working like a charm

pax is also less reliable and less clean. I've never liked the pax, even without the difference in price

OH ONE MORE THING

if you're not in a legal state, remember that you might have to come to terms with ditching a $100 piece, you need to remember that shit.

>treat it like a bowl you can use at church
>yeah it's stealthy, but it's still weed
>BRIGHT SIDE: shits invincible, you can drop that bitch down the stairs and it'll be fine
>also throw a rubber band on it to keep that lid closed
>yeah you're gonna look like you turned a pinewood derby car into a bowl but shits tight my man

no get something like this, they are only around 20 and can be found on amazon and ebay search "topoo vaporizer" or "topoo aromatherapy", look up vaporizer whips, to go with it, works like a charm

my pax2 has taken a couple hits from the pavement and floor and still does the job
>i clean it biweekly

op remember that vapes need more cleaning than bowls, if you're willing to invest the money, be ready to put in the extra effort to keep that shit pristine
>it's worth it

what temp does it vape at?

lots of potential to combust with this vape, but once you get the hang of it it works pretty well.

I cleaned the chamber but haven't had pipe cleaner in ages. how do you clean it?