You Log You Loose

You Log You Loose

Jesus fucking Christ. Do you really think this is funny?

Let me explain something to you. Maybe Sup Forums for you is just a place to come and act retarded sometimes, but you've got a lot to learn about this place. Some of us, like myself, have been here for more a very long time (over a year in my case) and we take it seriously. We've formed real relationships. We use it for real interaction and information exchange. And what you're doing is interfering. This stupid, childish behavior of yours is not welcome on Sup Forums.

If you really want to fit in here and be one of us, you need to stop posting right now and read the F.A.Q.'s before you even consider posting again. Seriously. You're welcome back once you truly understand how it works here.

Log em

nice meme......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

fuckin lost ... damn

log em

>this

poop so funny hahahaha fucking faggots 10yr olds

trust me, i hated this forced cancer meme just as much as you if not more

then posts like yours started popping up

now instead of getting triggered by this AIDS of a meme, i find it easier to just laugh at the ppl getting trolled

like you, lol

I'm not this guy but it seem you are the one being trolled

I'm thinking of buying a Sup Forums pass so I can post all these log pics in ylyl, wwyd, trap, cringe, and rekt threads as fast as possible

i'm sick of this log bs

anti-log shills fuck off

/thread

dem dubs logged

this can't be real

why can't I hold all of these dubs?
my dub log doe

woah take a log pill man.

fuck you

> have been here for more a very long time (over a year in my case) and we take it seriously. We've formed real relationships.
Kek summerfags
Relationships?
Everyone is user here
you are pathetic outside isn't it?

Kek

this is the first time i do a log thread and im having fun already :DD

:(

If I could save logs in a bottle
The first thing I think I would try
Is to horde every log and put them in bottles
And build up a lifetime supply

But there never seems to be enough bottles
To save the logs from Andy Sixx
When he drops them
I been around enough to know,
That you've gotta be there when he goes
And cop them

jesus christ, the cancer is spreading. It's now safe to say that andy's creamy goodness is officially a meme, since people are creating OC with it
what a time to be alive

love the log

really makes you think

Explanation please. Thanks in advance.

you are witnessing the birth of a creamy new meme.
This is like the moment in Jurassic Park where the raptor hatches. Fucking velosixxraptor

Okay but who is that and what is a log?

Logg'd, also log em

The Log of Shit of Andy Sixx is not like any other log of shit you may find at your local bathroom. Tis truly the works of a god in his own right.

The Andy Sixx is native to North America but has been reported to migrate on the occasion of the annual Vans Warped Tour. His reproduction rate is remarkably high considering how many girls want to give him a vasectomy with their tongues.

What you don’t know right now is that Andy Sixx is the hottest, sexiest, gothiciest, hardcoreiest, deathcoreiest metal singer in the world and common sexual congress and foreplay would simply not do the job in trying to pleasure someone so divine, so perfect… so… holy, like his ass. Sure one could suck on his fucking dick and drink all of his sperms but it would never come close to showing your love and affection for him.

It starts with getting your foot in the door, which will not be easy. First you need to buy tickets for a Black Veil Brides concert and you must go to the actual concert hall, sneak past security and make your way to Andy’s dressing room. Much competition awaits you from other little BVB fangirls who want Andy’s Warm Log of Shit slidding down their fucking throats so badly. Some of them have killed others to make their chances of being where they are in the heat of the moment even possible, so do not take your presence or your life for granted.

where my /loggerheads/ at

I've been practicing my form, pic related

log of shit reporting in

What in Davy Jones’ locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I’ll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I’ve led numerous raids on fishing villages, and raped over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o’ swag. I’ll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o’ pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o’ monsoon that’ll wipe ye off the map. You’re sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o’er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o’ the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I’ll damned sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o’ the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn’t, ye didn’t, and now ye’ll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I’ll shit fury all over ye and ye’ll drown in the depths o’ it. You’re fish food now, lad.

Loghead reporting in! Waiting for a hotlog from a Sixxhole myself.

give me back my 10 you doublenigger

wtf is going on here