Ok guys, long story short my aunt has cancer and is living with me, She sells her pain pills and fucked some guys over...

ok guys, long story short my aunt has cancer and is living with me, She sells her pain pills and fucked some guys over. The guy came with a friend, she started yelling and had an asthma attack the two guys left and went to their car until the ambulance arrived. Mid asthma attack this black guys comes to the door and my mother is yelling at him to get out. He asks where my dad is he knows him, my dad is in jail and mostly all of his friends know(assault charges) So she pushes the nigger out of the door he pushes her back and at this point i have my grandfathers old machete so sharp it can slice sponge like paper. He backs off but says "I'll see you later" my mom proceeds to say "I'm calling the cops nigger!" The ambulance arrives and the nigger and his cohort drive off. my aunt and her son go to the hospital and here i am. How should i prepare?

Human garbage

lube and condoms

vaseline

I'd say sit back, roll a joint, and let what's coming to you come to you. Just go out with a fight.

Put a job application out side of every enterence of your house, that should keep him out.

this

Just give them what they want. Give them some pills for free or some shit

i've done that and i have hot oil and water boiliong so it sounds like theres water in the house, since niggers cant swim he wont come in hopefully

i fucking hate my aunt but we can't throw her out on the streets

Yes you can. Having people come to your house and threaten your family over drugs, because she screwed people over, is way past the line. Bend over and let the black guy rape your ass, because clearly this will be a common tbubg with your aunt present. Does she not care about you guys? Meanwhile you all care enough to give her a place to stay And out up with her shit. I bet she fucked the nigger, gave him pills for free then he got mad when he was sober and needed more for free.

Listen closely OP, heres the deal:
>Put a PERFECTLY LEGIBLE sign in your front yard with the legend "ALL INVASORS WILL BE SHOOT"
>get a fire gun
>niggers enters the yard
>tell them to gtfo
>they go ape
>kill them

they have what they want but i really don't think that that will satisfy them, being screwed over and threatened isnt something druggies take lightly. I know this to be a fact, i have a shotgun with 6 rounds and if he comes in or tries to harm anyone in this house, i have 2 bean bag rounds to warn him and after that if he still refuses to leave the premises i have the full legal authority to kill him. It's just i don't know if my family will look at me the same or if i could live with myself knowing i ended another person's life. I just want to know if there's another way where i could potentially temporarily blind him or disorient him in order to get him out and lock the doors then call authorities. basically, i don't want to be responsible for a child growing up spiteful that his father was killed then kill me when he's older

not my authority to kick her out, my grandmother owns the house and even after telling her i would leave if she doesnt kick them out she still sticks to it and lets her stay here

read below fam, i dont want to deal with a human death by my hand

also she is a dyke, she doesnt fuck guys

>temporarily blind him

Pepper spray him then

You're a cuck. Also shows your family's logic and level of care for you as an individual.

Do you have enough money to move to another place or something? maybe go to some relatives and chill there for a month or something

Updated deal mate:
>stop being a pussy
>get one security cam with sound recorder
>put it in a place that can record image and sound of your front yard
>Put a PERFECTLY LEGIBLE sign in your front yard with the legend "ALL INVASORS WILL BE SHOOT"
>get a fire gun
>niggers enters the yard
>tell them to gtfo
>they go ape
>kill them and/or leave the quadriplegic/brain damaged

yeah your family is going to get you killed. might as well beat the shit out of your dumb ass aunt.

did OP die?

It seems so...

RIP OP, massive fag

OP just go mother fucking punisher style.
>sets up booby traps
>buys a gun

oh shit.......rip op