Anybody else tired of these lazy as hell "troll" attempts especially when they are done multiple times a day...

Anybody else tired of these lazy as hell "troll" attempts especially when they are done multiple times a day, do you think it's the same person doing this or just some small group of retards?

Bump

I think I love you

Welcome to Sup Forums

Just click report on every thread. spamming is a rule violation

just Sup Forums really because this is where all the edgy little faggots like to go to like files on shit

I think this guy is the greatest troll in Sup Forums's history. Hell, he even triggers me.

No a great troll is when you don't realize your being trolled, when you see these threads the first thing that comes to mind is how unpainfully funny your meme is, like it feels like whoever is pushing this stuff is trying way to hard to make a popular meme

now kiss a log

dubs logged

See? It works.

I'm saving up to buya Sup Forums pass so I can post all these log pics in ylyl, wwyd, trap, cringe and rekt threads as fast as possible

Whatever's going on in this dude's head, you can't say he's lazy. This shit takes dedication.

Someone please tell me what this picture means
>inb4 springfag

It's a meme that's trying to copy the log of shit meme. Ignore it, it will go away eventually

Good looks, user

nice feet

I too feel your frustration the fact is we keep getting all these horrible images of Andy Sixx and his logs but it bothers me so damn much because I just want to suck a fat steamy log of shit from his asshole

springfag

None of the above. They are bots.

Lol wrong. Embrace the log

i'm really fucking embarrassed to be born in the same city as this faggot

Maybe, but if so somebody went to the trouble to create the bots. And somebody's doing the shopping. Still pretty epic.

I'm not convinced it's a bot tho. The text is different almost every time, more so recently.

I've been banned for even doing that

Kek

kek

fuck yeah i am

i started to word filter nicky sixx, trump and a few other things

IDK about the nicky sixx thing but there are deffinetly a few autistic dumbasses who keep making certain threads over and over and over
I started to do this. I doubt it will do anything though

Just arrogant, self-centered fucktards who think they should be able to ruin any chosen thread. Too bad the Mods are apparently oblivious to the way these people ruin good threads. Should be a banning offense.

These threads are fucking great. For me it isn't even the fact that they exist it's the angered responses of people who aren't doing anything but looking stupid and bumping the thread. It gives me a childish satisfaction to see something as immature as sucking a shit log out of the vocalist of a scene bands asshole absolutely infuriate the average Sup Forums user. Scrolling through he catalgoue, seeing his makeup riddled face I just know it's gonna be good. Slight keks rise inside me as I read the first few lines. "Would you suck out a warm log of shit from Andy Sixx's asshole? More keks eminate from deep within, these ones out loud. Then the responses, some dripping with anger, some trying to brush it off as lame and immature but triggered nonetheless. Then the confused response of the OP. "What, you don't want a warm creamy log of shit?" "What did Andy Sixx's hot logs of warm, cream corned shit ever do to you?" Laughing hard, I start to get a bone. This happens sometimes when I'm excited. Then the backlash. The rage that OP would even dare, would ever have the audacity to not only post more talk of log, but question the failing attempts to sage the thread. As more and more log memes are posted I realize I can no longer deny myself the pleasure. Taking my trembling cock into my hand, I begin furiously masturbating to the blissful thought of a pure, creamy, corn filled log entering my mouth and sliding past my uvula, shat straight out of the ass of Andy Sixx. As it enters my throat I gag, but the gagging helps the huge log of shit into my stomach. I haven't eaten in awhile, the creamy hot shitload fills my stomach as if I'd just consumed a large, awful smelling hunk of meat. Sixx meat. Then, log smears lining my lips, I orgasm, harder than ever before, knowing this special gift of Sixx Shit is resting peacefully inside me. Today was a beautiful day. I am become one with the log. I have sucked a log of shit from Andy Sixx's asshole.

love the log or go back to your wwyd bs

Lotta words aint got time for that

But yeah, seems to be autistic high schoolers.

gets me so mad i can't even breathe sometimes

Logless faggots. Grow the fuck up.

It is fucking retarded as log. That said, I wish every one of the memes were directed at Andy Sixx's social media instead of here.

give me a fuckin break. most of these stupid threads are cancer af. wwyd, blocks your path, goddamn german and other non english threads. personally, I think andy threads are funny as fuck
fuck off nigger

HE'S A FUCKING ARTIST YOU MORON!
Art takes dedication.

goddamn dick rate threads, fuckin fluffy pony bs and i could go on and on some more. and these whiny ass niggers crying sage. fuck those double niggers, i love logs!

funniest shit on Sup Forums in a long time

Anonymous has made several threats towards Sup Forums

Is this really it?

fuck them

its antifa they are mad we supported trump

>2017
>not knowing that Sup Forums automatically reposts threads that reach a certain number of viewers.

is this true? I was on twitter earlier and there is an army of vegan "anonymous" trying to get beastiality banned on the internet and twitter

when did user become the sjws?

> Cuck threads to be unmolested
Sounds about right.

yes. also tired of the guy who goes into every thread to say something racist like "all jews/niggers must hang."

we get it pal, youre in 8th grade.

log rolling

Jokes on you. Filtering by words and hashed and 99% is gone. The one thread in a while that isn't filtered isn't gonna bother me anymore.

Filter, don't whine

Rollin for log

I couldn't care less. This person is pissing in an ocean of piss, everything on here is cancerous filth it doesn't matter what form it takes, 99% of threads are always stupid garbage.

if it really bothers you just use filters

I'm with anonymous and i can tell you that it's the truth. Get ready for a hot steaming log.

log roll