>>>Sup Forums123131940

Mods are about to nuke Sup Forums.

Is this the best thing for Sup Forums?

Will frog threads stay on Sup Forums, move to the new Sup Forums, or migrate back to Sup Forums?

Sup Forums is literally the fastest board on Sup Forums right now, even faster than Sup Forums and /vg/. Will Sup Forums regain its glory once the new Sup Forums is created?

Discuss.

why would they nuke it this just another event that will be apart of Sup Forums history

I'll show you an event that will be a part of Sup Forums history!

hahahahaha

That would nuke Sup Forums if anything.

I'd post there instead of Sup Forums
The id's would be an improvement.

screw you faggot

K

>much better b
>with pol
>ids
Sounds like this board gonna be nuked too

they will never nuke Sup Forums its a containment board and if everyone were set lose this site would collapse in a week

F

>Sup Forumsfags actually think they have that much power

jews

>yos

Sup Forums is full of shills and slide threads

it died long ago

truth be told.

again?!

Sup Forums is a ghetto. it's where you send the jews to keep them away from the decent citizens.

the problem is, more jews turn up so you have to force more of them into the ghetto.

if you try to tear down the ghetto, they all scatter to the other forums.

what we need to do is exterminate all Sup Forums posters.

i am a moderate thinker and i do not believe this to be an extremist attitude.

Sup Forums has been dead since every Richard Spencer look a like hopped on the tard wagon

two hundred tons of septic shit has a certain degree of power if it's not contained in a sewer.

Sup Forums has been dead ever since Trimp's handlers paid people to shill Trimp all over the net. nobody cares what anyone says on Sup Forums, but they astrotuf here anyway, and we're the ones who suffer.

Half Sup Forums is fucking cancer

This forced rumor of "but m-muh containment board!" is nothing more than hype. You could completely delete Sup Forums RIGHT NOW, and 90% of the board would just to back to r/The_D or whatever cancerous site they came from.

Sup Forums is doing Kek's work.

Will you not understand?

Sup Forums ain't Sup Forums anymore and it hurts knowing it's politically related Sup Forums

Bump

>Hi I'm new and never experienced pre pol Sup Forums. Let's get rid of the containment board because those nasty racists don't deserve a cesspool like Sup Forums
Hi, newfriend.

ahc
all hitler channel

i come to this site for Sup Forums and to hate on kikes, do you think my type will come to see your trap threads you fucking faggot ?

Kek
Libtardians

Hitler Dindu

Their stupidity never ceases to amaze me.

dont

stop

believing

Maybe all of pol will jump on the Andy log bandwagon.

who keeps letting this happen

/b needs a mod with a huge hammer
/pol spills over here everyday
constant spam threads\cancer and underage newfags

THIS PLACE USED TO BE FUN/ NOW ITS FOR DUMBASS KIDDIES POL IS THE LAST FUN PLACE HERE AND ITS NOT THE POL IT WAS BECAUSE ITS THE NEW /b

NUKE THIS WHOLE MOTHERFUCKER AND EVERYONE'S LIFE WILL BE BETTER

>once the new Sup Forums is created?
Wouldn't that just revert back to how the old Sup Forums was?
It's not like they'd just give up and move on with their lives...

Do you believe in god?

As a person who never goes to Sup Forums do the ids tell you if the person is samefagging?

wew

And that's bad how???

its not like pre-Sup Forums was a very long time ago. while i normally would support the whole containment board argument, fact of the matter is that Sup Forums is attracting fucking masses of teenage edgelord redditors from /r/T_D to this site. thats going to cause cross-board shitposting one way or another, may as well bite the bullet now before attracting MORE of the little faggots

Doesn't Sup Forums go through this shit every couple of years anyway. Last time was when moot got cucked. He ducked up their board then he sold the place.

D

E

S

They help but they're not foolproof. We had em on Sup Forums for a few years. They went away in '14 iirc

>Will Sup Forums regain its glory once the new Sup Forums is created?
Nigger are you serious?