Hi Anons!

Hi Anons!

I'm a guy planning on getting loads of blowjobs from prostitutes. There are some resources writing about the risks of STD with oral sex, but I think all of relates to giving oral sex and not receiving.

So my question is if I can forego the condom and get raw blowjobs without much risk.

Also, I wondered if performing cunnilingus is really that dangerous, since I enjoy eating the pussy but not prostitutes.

it's all safe man, just do it.

Yeah nothing could go wrong this user is right

thanks user!

The risk is much smaller but you can 100% get Aids from receiving oral. All it takes is bleeding gums and many people have that issue

There is relatively low risk involved in receiving a blow job from a whore. You should be safe to rawdog. Do not stick your cock in her pussy without protection, period. Eating pussy is up to you but you can bet that you're not her first customer of the day and you're probably eating some other degenerates cock residue. I would steer clear unless she freshly showered and has a good rating on some of the review boards.

i fucked one without a dome pretty sure i have chlamydia i would not advise it

I think it'll be ok, I dont tend to punch the bitches in the mouth before they suck me off.

it's also slightly safer if you're cut vs uncut.

How so?

whores, especially those with drug problems, ie: all of them, get sores all over, including in their mouths. If they have the herps, they might have sores in their mouths as well and if they have the aids on top of that, then you dun goofed.

Yeah, I only eat the unpaid pussy, but worry a bit about the risks. Thanks user.

I'm not looking to fuck them raw, just to enjoy a knobgobble without the wrapper.

If she doesn't demand that you wear a condom then avoid her.
She's obviously got something already. Taking a gulp of infected cum is a short path to VD.
Even candida is bad enough. I can't shake mine.

You know, I'm actually more worried about the herp than the hypothetical chance I might be the first man alive to get aids through receiving oral.

I believe it has something to do with the skin being different. just like callus builds up on the bottom of feet from walking a lot barefoot, having an exposed dick head creates a bit thicker skin. I'm not doctor and I'm sure this sounds retarded but I am positive I read this somewhere.

Don't get got user

How positive are you ?

Prostitutes always force you to use condom...

she will not suck you, if you are without condom.

life sucks.

I think their logic is that less foreign viruses and shit get trapped under skin folds and more easily washed /dried off the body.

I'm hiv positive about it.

Nah, ive often been offered without. I just been to much of a pussy to do it without.

I've gotten a few mouth hugs from working women before and haven't had an issue (knock on wood). I'm cut, and although I doubt it helps much, I rub the shit out of my dick with disinfecting gel afterwards.

yeah. me too read it somewhere years ago.

how??? prostitutes trust clients doesnt have STD ??? here prostitutes are bitches. they dont believe clients.

dont ask me, but I've been told point blank that if im healthy an uncovered bj would be no problem. Not by all hookers, but some.

And in Germany uncovered seems to be standard from what ive read on forums, which is why i wanna know about the risks before going there.

not that user but almost all the whores ive met haven't used condoms when blowing me. when fucking, that's a different story and I wont without one.

yes. u can get std from blowjob dont be so btarded.

in all seriousness tho, if ur legit asking u are a stupid fucking person

yes you can get std from blowjob. maybe some blood, from the hooker mouth, with AIDS, enters your penis urethra ... and, ta-da. you have AIDS. but.... this is rare ....

you can get AIDS from a KISS with a bit of blood.

There is a technical possibility, I'm just trying to get an assessment of the risk. And so far, not too risky it seems.

Condom blowjob? Jesus christ. No thanks

Even condom sex is not worth it. I'd rather rub one out by myself and feel the immediate relief that I didn't do some stupid shit because I was horny.