How did you smart guys get a good great on the ACT/SAT? techniques, strategy, studies

how did you smart guys get a good great on the ACT/SAT? techniques, strategy, studies.

funny stories about testing too. wins/losses

I had extended time on the ACT bc I have ADHD. Made a 26 on that bitch

hell yeah. I have a 26 now and want to move up because I'm a poorfag and want scholarships.

Same

> how did you smart guys get a good great
First, we had proper fucking grammar, you dip.

How much money do you have? Go buy a princeton review course if you have the money, or one of those study books.

ah fuck. I'm on my phone and probably fucked up then autocorrect worked its magic. honest mistake.

I just got trips and 6 colleges accepted me. guessimjustucky.jpg

I didn't study at all for the SAT and got upper 600s on math and reading. Hope this helps.

Also, the hardest part of the SAT was that part on the back where we had to copy some paragraph and write it in cursive. I hadn't used cursive since elementary school.

I could spare about $200 if it would really help.

hopefully I won't even have to dick with the SAT. that's more of a West coast thing and not as common where i am.(Ohio)

Uhh, 26 is just average. You stupid fucking BETA

Find what motivates you, practise it. Get into good habits in preparation of your studying for finals. Make a plan of what you're going to study and stick to it, but be realistic. I always find it easier to visualise what I have to do; so, if write comprehensive notes during semesters and then map out key points on paper and put it all over my walls. From the key points i would derive meaning and therefore what knowledge was required.

Unless if you're in my state, it's a good thing to brag about.

for forgetting I was even taking it that day, I think I did alright. it's good enough to get me in to the college I want to get in to.

this is the kind of stuff I'm looking for.

Didn't study and got 750 math 700 reading. Be smart.

I took the ACT and got like a 32 without studying. If I were to do it again I'd focus on the essay you have to do, like figuring out what they want to see. If I did that I would have probably been bumped up to a 34.

>take ACT w/ writing part
What college required you to do the ACT with the writing part?

nice dubs. wish I could do that without studying, I got a 26. Guess I'll have to do it the old fashioned way and work for it.

The one where I didn't have to write an admission essay since I took the writing part.

I had the highest SAT score in my high-school in 1994.
They've changed the format several times since then. I didn't study though, it was naturally easy, it's an destined-to-be-engineer thing.
Also, fuck BCAG.

>be smart

thanks satan

are you niggers to poor to take it twice?
First got a 32, then got a 34.

I'm taking it again and want to improve

Sat's are what the big name colleges like Harvard and others look at. State schools like say scores but only really care about act's