Tell me about Spain

Tell me about Spain
Why does he wear the Basque?

Spain is the salvation of the basque race...

Look at France, the parts of the Basque Country they got are insanely oppressed and assimilated, soon there will be no basque in Iparralde

On the other hand, Spanish Basque Country has their own autonomies, their language is official, they have legal protection and basque language and culture is raising day per day...

Make them independent from Spain... France would invade them the day after. And become oppressed and killed as never before.

You're actually right.

basques are very rude to us portuguese, they think we are brown latinos :(

yes except this is not the 15th century anymore and we would'nt invade this tiny land for all gold on earth.

Russia did it.

Why are basque people so weird? I went to basque (biarritz) and most people looked like georgians.

Still, not even Basque is free from muslims

North Spain see you as Inferior. Not even joking.

the basque-caucasus theory was pretty popular back then

i know :(
they called my family portuguese hijos de puta for over an hour on the highway just because we had a flat tire

in basque country

They are not the most tolerant people. That is true.

tego mia todo el potorro

basque people doing basque things. it's not because you're portuguese, it's because you're not basque

basques have bombed innocent spanish people because they weren't basques. they beat everyone, imo they're the last neanderthal remnants of europe, they're savage, manlet, archaic looking but at the same time intelligent as a tiger.

why don't you just giff them independence then?You can watch them fail then.

spanish patridiotism "muh lands"

i'd let basques and catalans independent. it would be fun as fuck watch them slowly die of starvation.

Meh, with cities like Barcelona and Navarre+Bilbao they could at least become Greek tier.
Not something to look forward to but ya know

>Barcelona
>Commie city becoming anything without all spanish income

>Navarre-Bilbao
>Mantaining greatness after they leave the spanish funds and their special treatment (the only 2 regions where they receive money but do not give a single cent)

i don't think so. catalonia is the worst case, it would turn bosnia tier.

This is why I said greek tier spanbro.They would become countries that rely on tourism

But at least they're genetically different? Or they are "white" in AuronPlay tier?

>Basque COUNTRY
>isnt a country

>United KINGDOM
>Ruled by a queen

neurons fired up on this one

>Bilbao is the capital instead of Iruñea

kys

t. Basque separatist

they're genetically different (not that much thought) but not in a white way.

northern spaniards have more native/iberian dna than the rest. which doesn't look white but sometimes even browner than southerners, who have less native/iberian blood but more goth/roman/semitic blood

look for alex ubago f.ex. he's asturian 100%.

their important naval base was in danger when ukraine started going into civil war. everyone would have done this.

>Navarre does not give a single cent

We are reaching critical delusion levels

They recieve more money than they give while having the third highest GDP per capita in the country

because it's full of stupid tits

Navarre collects its own taxes through the hacienda foral, administers the money as needed and give the central government the agreed quota, depending on the cost of the services provided by the state.

All in all, its the %1,4 of the population giving %1,6 of the money.

Ur just jelly because we wuz kangs

basque people are rude
asturies people are brute
galician people are just betas