Ask a Combat Veteran anything

Aaron Smith
Aaron Smith

Ask a Combat Veteran anything.

All urls found in this thread:

cheese.com/american-cheese/

Logan Jenkins
Logan Jenkins

Why do you suck so many cocks? Why do you have such an innate need to suck dick?

Evan Peterson
Evan Peterson

Why don't you ask yourself that, kid?

Jaxon Diaz
Jaxon Diaz

Why does your Craigslist Ad say that you have "no limits" and that you "don't use a safe word"?

James Kelly
James Kelly

Was The Departed a better movie than Goodfellas?

Aaron Morris
Aaron Morris

Which combat were you in ?

Gabriel Wood
Gabriel Wood

What is your favorite cheese, and why?

Joshua Butler
Joshua Butler

Well you told me to ask YOU anything, and I just want to know why you love sucking dick so much.

Ethan Moore
Ethan Moore

Vietnam.

No

Chase Reyes
Chase Reyes

American

Grayson Edwards
Grayson Edwards

Which brigade were you with? Where were you posted? And when?

Eli Reed
Eli Reed

Nice rig.

Brandon Johnson
Brandon Johnson

American cheese? WTF is that???

Andrew Clark
Andrew Clark

I was stationed near Da Neng. I went in '70, the year after I got out of school.

Kayden Edwards
Kayden Edwards

When men are ramming their unlubed cocks up your ass do you experience moments of clarity between their strong thrusts? Do you ever think of changing your perverted lifestyle?

Aaron Robinson
Aaron Robinson

The most Patriotic cheese ever.

Oliver Williams
Oliver Williams

So you were REMF signals, not infantry or front line?

So.... the clsosest you came to combat was about 80km??

Josiah Jenkins
Josiah Jenkins

I saw my share of combat when my platoon was placed on the front line and patrol not long before we were pulled out.

Juan Price
Juan Price

HAHAHAHAHA faggot. Stop lying you little bitch.

Zachary Richardson
Zachary Richardson

How old are you?

Elijah Foster
Elijah Foster

Born in '51

Tyler Young
Tyler Young

Your father should have pulled out. Die faggot.

Kevin Jenkins
Kevin Jenkins

Thats insane.

American cheese dosent even exisit (so it cant be patriotic - in fact, its shows how unpatriotic you are)/.

Tyler Lee
Tyler Lee

Can you describe combat in one sentence.

Hunter Walker
Hunter Walker

I can do it in one word; "Fuck"

Jordan Reed
Jordan Reed

It's like when a nigger rams his BBC up my gaping unlubed asshole. In otherwords combat is pure pleasure. It is an experience that I crave over and over again.

Elijah Price
Elijah Price

I have that monitor right now

Michael Harris
Michael Harris

Do enlisted women fuck all the guys?

Benjamin Murphy
Benjamin Murphy

How many children have you killed? Why do "veterans" think they deserve some type of special status? It's job that requires basically no pre qualifications, like working at McDonalds.

Cameron Brooks
Cameron Brooks

I've killed no children. Vets put their life on the line to protect your right to say we suck.

Ian Torres
Ian Torres

When giving the Viet Cong a slobbery blow job do you make sure to work the balls? On a related note how sloppy do the chinks like their BJ's?

Carson Wilson
Carson Wilson

retard google it

Colton Lopez
Colton Lopez

How do you feel about service dogs?

Christian Baker
Christian Baker

General consensus is hot chicks in the Air Force and Navy maybe, the ugly bitches in the Marines will fuck you if you'll be able to have them promoted, and I don't know with the Army.

Luis Miller
Luis Miller

Why do you get a boner when you kill children?

Henry Perez
Henry Perez

Actually mega-hax0r

Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

you are literally a fucking faggot end you life

Jordan Reyes
Jordan Reyes

Do you have nightmares? PTSD?

Nicholas Morgan
Nicholas Morgan

What division were you in?

Nolan Taylor
Nolan Taylor

I know right OP should just end his disgusting and perverted life. Thank you user for agreeing.

Isaac Ross
Isaac Ross

If you like killing so much why haven't you killed yourself yet?

Elijah Harris
Elijah Harris

Do you masturbate with your trigger hand and does it make you sweat?

Nathan Ward
Nathan Ward

Just because you went to basic training for 2 months than got sent home because you said you were feeling "suicidal" doesnt mean your a fucking war veteran.

Dominic Sanders
Dominic Sanders

I don't have anything to ask I just want to say thank you for serving.

Chase Rodriguez
Chase Rodriguez

How much lube do you like to use when you take the Goliath Dildo?

Nicholas Murphy
Nicholas Murphy

How exactly is fighting a bunch of chinks in a third world shit hole protecting my rights? There is no threat to the U.S. mainland from the Vietcong. You were brainwashed into thinking you were fighting for something, and now you want people who weren't even alive during that time to fall for the same lies. You were stupid, we know better. Everything you did was in vein.

Noah Rogers
Noah Rogers

cheese.com/american-cheese/

I stand corrected, thank you good Sir.

Isaiah Nelson
Isaiah Nelson

How does it feel knowing that you're just a number and a forced "USA military is good" meme?

Justin Davis
Justin Davis

kill yourself

Asher Jenkins
Asher Jenkins

Agreed OP should die like the disgusting sack of shit he is. Faggots like OP need to take one to many BBC's and die by anal rape. Am I right? Thank you user for agreeing.

Hunter Anderson
Hunter Anderson

just because the war was retarded doesn't mean you should disrespect all the kids drafted

John Sanders
John Sanders

I have a question for you. First, a little context.

Anti-intellectualism is becoming increasingly concerning regarding the spread of this ideology. The STEM fields have such a contradictory outlook when compared to ex-military personnel and their inherent religious affiliation. When you consider this fact, it is easy to see how those who are scientifically literate, often clash with those who believe in a higher power(in this context, some ex-military personnel). I am of the firm belief that my scientific brethren are so sure of the scientific process and all that it entails, that they often become a major contributing factor of the intense political divide that is currently crippling our economy. In other words, the U.S. is unable to reconcile differences between the religious right and the non-religious. Hence our intense level of partisanship cripples our government, and makes our social progress nonexistent, leading to a rise in anti-intellectual attitudes and lifestyles.

With that being said, where have your experiences as a combat veteran influenced your opinion in this regard? In your opinion, does the military foster a healthy attitude toward science and progress? Or do you feel that military service encourages anti-intellectual attitudes?

Ayden Hughes
Ayden Hughes

why would he be sack of shit? he had no say, he was drafted you retard

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit