Ask a Combat Veteran anything

Ask a Combat Veteran anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

cheese.com/american-cheese/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why do you suck so many cocks? Why do you have such an innate need to suck dick?

Why don't you ask yourself that, kid?

Why does your Craigslist Ad say that you have "no limits" and that you "don't use a safe word"?

Was The Departed a better movie than Goodfellas?

Which combat were you in ?

What is your favorite cheese, and why?

Well you told me to ask YOU anything, and I just want to know why you love sucking dick so much.

Vietnam.

No

American

Which brigade were you with? Where were you posted? And when?

Nice rig.

American cheese? WTF is that???

I was stationed near Da Neng. I went in '70, the year after I got out of school.

When men are ramming their unlubed cocks up your ass do you experience moments of clarity between their strong thrusts? Do you ever think of changing your perverted lifestyle?

The most Patriotic cheese ever.

So you were REMF signals, not infantry or front line?

So.... the clsosest you came to combat was about 80km??

I saw my share of combat when my platoon was placed on the front line and patrol not long before we were pulled out.

HAHAHAHAHA faggot. Stop lying you little bitch.

How old are you?

Born in '51

Your father should have pulled out. Die faggot.

Thats insane.

American cheese dosent even exisit (so it cant be patriotic - in fact, its shows how unpatriotic you are)/.

Can you describe combat in one sentence.

I can do it in one word; "Fuck"

It's like when a nigger rams his BBC up my gaping unlubed asshole. In otherwords combat is pure pleasure. It is an experience that I crave over and over again.

I have that monitor right now

Do enlisted women fuck all the guys?

How many children have you killed? Why do "veterans" think they deserve some type of special status? It's job that requires basically no pre qualifications, like working at McDonalds.

I've killed no children. Vets put their life on the line to protect your right to say we suck.

When giving the Viet Cong a slobbery blow job do you make sure to work the balls? On a related note how sloppy do the chinks like their BJ's?

retard google it

How do you feel about service dogs?

General consensus is hot chicks in the Air Force and Navy maybe, the ugly bitches in the Marines will fuck you if you'll be able to have them promoted, and I don't know with the Army.

Why do you get a boner when you kill children?

Actually mega-hax0r

you are literally a fucking faggot end you life

Do you have nightmares? PTSD?

What division were you in?

I know right OP should just end his disgusting and perverted life. Thank you user for agreeing.

If you like killing so much why haven't you killed yourself yet?

Do you masturbate with your trigger hand and does it make you sweat?

Just because you went to basic training for 2 months than got sent home because you said you were feeling "suicidal" doesnt mean your a fucking war veteran.

I don't have anything to ask I just want to say thank you for serving.

How much lube do you like to use when you take the Goliath Dildo?

How exactly is fighting a bunch of chinks in a third world shit hole protecting my rights? There is no threat to the U.S. mainland from the Vietcong. You were brainwashed into thinking you were fighting for something, and now you want people who weren't even alive during that time to fall for the same lies. You were stupid, we know better. Everything you did was in vein.

cheese.com/american-cheese/

I stand corrected, thank you good Sir.

How does it feel knowing that you're just a number and a forced "USA military is good" meme?

kill yourself

Agreed OP should die like the disgusting sack of shit he is. Faggots like OP need to take one to many BBC's and die by anal rape. Am I right? Thank you user for agreeing.

just because the war was retarded doesn't mean you should disrespect all the kids drafted

I have a question for you. First, a little context.

Anti-intellectualism is becoming increasingly concerning regarding the spread of this ideology. The STEM fields have such a contradictory outlook when compared to ex-military personnel and their inherent religious affiliation. When you consider this fact, it is easy to see how those who are scientifically literate, often clash with those who believe in a higher power(in this context, some ex-military personnel). I am of the firm belief that my scientific brethren are so sure of the scientific process and all that it entails, that they often become a major contributing factor of the intense political divide that is currently crippling our economy. In other words, the U.S. is unable to reconcile differences between the religious right and the non-religious. Hence our intense level of partisanship cripples our government, and makes our social progress nonexistent, leading to a rise in anti-intellectual attitudes and lifestyles.

With that being said, where have your experiences as a combat veteran influenced your opinion in this regard? In your opinion, does the military foster a healthy attitude toward science and progress? Or do you feel that military service encourages anti-intellectual attitudes?

why would he be sack of shit? he had no say, he was drafted you retard