Rage thread

Rage thread

Poor lambs that keep dieing for our betterment our future. Thank you little lambs

I dunno dude , seems like kind of a valid point. Maybe not the science part , but there IS a lot of people in this world.

Kek proves all

OP is always a faggot

Do us all a favor and go snort some Ebola then

Diseases aren't enough though, what we really need is another world war and/or nuclear holocaust.

I suggest that we give immortality to our smartest individuals while the rest of us live on borrowed time.

that's what birth control is for, it's cruel and wasteful to let people be born, suffer and die

No need to expend the effort. Climate change will kill billions close to the equator in the not so far future.

Better to have never existed then to live a shitty life and die

A lot of brown people. The day of the rope is coming.

More abortion is what we need.

Less crime and welfare and less of all the bad things you get from poor, young ,unmarried girls having babies they can't care for.

Ha stupid

This isnt a rage thread every comment is making me cringe

nice trips, you're right we should help lower the population. Let's kill ourselves. You go first.

holy shit the stupidity. We have more than enough food and manpower to feed everyone on this planet 3x over. What we don't have is non-greedy non-psychopath individuals in power who would use their power to actually make any of this happen.

Artificial wombs, one step closer to female irrelevance.
This isn't a rage thread at all.

actually it's hard to predict who climate change will kill. The changing weather patterns have unpredictable consequences all over the globe, storms, droughts, floods etc....

if anything equator life will be the most stable, 1 degree hotter won't matter in the tropics as much as it will in the temperate zones.

He has the dubs of truth. You, on the other hand, can't end your sentence properly. You and your kind should just live right next to a chinese coal power plant and see if you care about your environment then.

agree. sex bots and breeder bots, women won't be needed for anything besides slavery soon.

TRIPS
KEK SPEAKS, BOW DOWN

Go back to tumblr libtard