People are nothing more than a game to me

>people are nothing more than a game to me

>spend months at a time strategically planting ideas into people's heads, and playing mind games

>get bored of someone after a while and move on to my next victim but that's okay because there's literally billions of you dirty little roaches to fuck around with

>some people actually believe I care about them as people but the truth is I only use them for my personal advantage and entertainment

What are some movies about my fellow psychopaths?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OkT4vAJnJls
youtube.com/watch?v=Man1oy4Xh_0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Times you acted like a joker thread?
Kys edgelord

how are you managing to do all this when you never leave the basement?

Fuck off Leto.

Edge: the post

I'm guessing what you really mean is you're super autistic, and will say completely out of context and irrelevant things to your friends who react with a pity laugh and then never invite you to stuff

OP HERE, THIS IS EXACTLY THE REACTION I WANTED, I WIN AGAIN

Nightcrawler

the only winner here is Autism.

Well you forced me to do this
*sheathes katana*

same desu

Sup Forums

I am evil incarnate. Within my mind lies the power to reduce you peasants to naught but ash.

Having evolved beyond the pitiful distractions you fools call "emotions", i spend my days and nights perfecting my craft - that of crime, lies, manipulation, and other unspeakable acts that would make you ill with fear.

I don't go to the bathroom without a plan B. I'm 15 steps ahead in every interaction with a peasant. It's quite laughable the way you peons execute my every whim, all while under the delusion of free will.

Your will is my will.

How's high school going, champ? Keep working on those social skills!

Why are you replying to the autistic fantasist?

I really don't know. I'm sitting on the toilet at work.

Just as I predicted... All is going according to plan. You foolish roaches can not even conceive of the mind games i'm playing on you. Your free will is a mere illusion, and all you do plays right into my hand. I am the master, you are naught but marionettes, your every moment has been planned for and controlled by me. You are but pawns in a game for my amusement. Go ahead and try to beat me... i've already won. The world and all its denizens are but empty vessels. In that regard, no different than the pawns. Without volition, there is no true life. The world falls stagnant, dead as an ocean with no current to guide it. That volition is tempered by the struggle for survival. The decision, just like yours, to fight, just as the pawns need a master's command, so the world thirsts for the will to live. Tis the will of the master that shapes the soulless pawn, roach

>this is neo Sup Forums
>the mad max fury road, interstellar, edge of tomorrow crowd
Yea fuck it see ya

Is this a secret cringe thread??

Take a shit and move on.

cool story faggot

OP MAKES SHIT THREAD
TELL OP TO KILL HIMSELF

MOMS GONNA

No, it's a newfags respond to trolls thread

>MOOOOM, don't forget to bring me a Mountain Dew 6pack when you're back from work
>*sigh of agony* Ok sweetie!

>HHAHA I'M LE TWISTED PSYCHOPATH :^)

>My Face When mothers kill their newborn children for no reason other than not wanting them, and the state allows this.
>My Face When humans will gladly turn against one another simply because they are not completely identical.
>My Face When being a member of a functioning family unit is now discouraged.
>My Face When modern civilizations are using up their fresh water more quickly than it can be replenished.
>My Face When humans cannot adapt to live in an environment, and must instead adapt the environment for themselves, destroying it in the process.
>My Face When humans dream only of acquiring the material things of the world, thinking it will make their existence full and not vapid.
What makes observing the roaches so amusing?

>people don't understand humor and reply to the roach guy with genuine hatred

wew

>>people are nothing more than a game to me
>
> >spend months at a time strategically planting ideas into people's heads, and playing mind games
>
> >get bored of someone after a while and move on to my next victim but that's okay because there's literally billions of you dirty little roaches to fuck around with
>
> >some people actually believe I care about them as people but the truth is I only use them for my personal advantage and entertainment
What did he mean by this??

Ebbin, you're a real sick fuck op XD

>I only use them for my personal advantage and entertainment
Examples please

This pls, tell he how to manipulate people into giving me free money.

It's an op makes genuine thread believing himself to be an edge lord and other posters hijack it mockingly pretending to be op while he leaves his computer in shame and hangs himself thread

This

>The roach thinks it's in control
Pathetic.

You genuinely need to go back to R3ddit.

> 35+ replies
Where the fuck are the mods

It's okay OP, we all do something cringe sometimes. Maybe not THIS cringe, though.

D-dude stop, you're scaring me, I am free and not your puppet leave me alone

It's pretty scary how so many people are encountering this pasta for the first time.

daily reminder humans unironically use DRINKING water to flush their feces

I do it ironically.

>he still posts on Sup Forums

i only post on this bord for reactions!!! 1,000 posts…all i do is meme and argue

yeah I know

I do this all the time. Does that make me a psychopath?

You don't shit in street?

>not knowing that Sup Forums is the exposed raw nerve of human society and by starting memes here we create realities out there

It makes you an idiot who gets quads.

It hurts when I pee

Made me reply to your shitty thread, Kira. Go be edgy somewhere else
youtube.com/watch?v=OkT4vAJnJls

youtube.com/watch?v=Man1oy4Xh_0

ABSOLUTE MADMAN! ARE YOU THE JOKER?

what did he mean by this you guys

No this can't be happening! I'm in charge here!

best thread on Sup Forums right now.

agreed

YOU ARE BUT A PUPPET ON MY TAIWANESE SHOW

COCKROACH TRYING TO BE EDGY

I
AM
GOD

kek

J, is that you?

Hello there Psychopath.

So Mr Psychpathson, how and what do you feel and think about this "a cute Sup Forums baby" ,hmm?

>he said knowingly
As if you can know one such as I. You couldn't possibly fathom the degree to which my mind has advanced compared to the average roach, seeing not what COULD be but what WILL be based on the smallest action I've taken to set things in motion, like ripples on a pond that don't dissipate but GROW into a title wave, into a tsunami that envelopes and irrevocably damages both my targets and the tiny roaches that surround them, I cannot care about the collateral damage because they are not like me and I am not like them, let them get washed away like the bugs they are!

Psssh, you're cute kid, but you're nothing compared to ME
*teleports behind you*

Well i,m glad your honest about your mental illnes: psychopathy and full-time autism.

How about loved ones and such? How do you deal with that, considering you dont have any emotions and lacknif emphaty.

Is it cool to be a psychopath?

I don't even like movies that much! I just love Pepes.