What is happening to them

What is happening to them

Ramos and TsuMan broke them.

the gritty team oriented hard work style that brought them success has peaked, they need an infusion of individual talent to take them over the edge like halal and barca have with players like chris ronald, suarez, messi, neymar, etc

griezzmann is a good spearhead but not enough by himself

Griezmann is choking and needs Carlos Vela

Can't imagine what Vela would offer that Carrasco doesn't do already.

They desperately need an elite tier #9. Gameiro and Torres are good, but they're not good enough.

They all know Simeone is gone after this season. The Greaseman has all but announced that he is going to United. The team is not motivated.

Vela is overall a more skilled player with experience in the league.

where did the chris ronald meme come from for ronaldo?

Is he,though? Carrasco is doing better this season in terms of goals and assists, and he's on pace to do better than Vela did in the final season with Griezmann at Sociedad. Vela also has problems with motivation, we all know he doesn't really like soccer and that his favorite sport is basketball, so I'm not sure how he'd do playing for Simeone, who famously demands a ridiculous level of effort at all times from his players.

Vela is good, but imo he has serious flaws that make him not good enough for a truly elite team. He's not what Atleti need.

>The Greaseman has all but announced that he is going to United.
but why?

>Carrasco is doing better this season in terms of goals and assist

Vela is playing in Real Sociedad. Unless he gets nominated as best attacker like Vela did(ahead of messi ) , then there's no way he can do better

>The Greaseman has all but announced that he is going to United.

He's going to leave a Champions League contender to go play in the Europa League? Why not go to Manchester City, Chelsea, PSG, Arsenal, or even Liverpool (sounds like a joke but they're richer than Juve and will probably be in the CL next year)?

>Vela is playing in Real Sociedad

I know. I also compared Vela's 13/14 season at Real Sociedad (when Griezmann was still there) to Carrasco's so far.

>nominated as best attacker ahead of messi

Come on, we both know that was bullshit. It was in a season where Messi scored and assisted twice as much as he did...it's like Vardy getting more Ballon d'Or votes than Lewandowski, Ibrahimovic, or Aubameyang

>They desperately need an elite tier #9. Gameiro and Torres are good, but they're not good enough.

True but what other options were there other than Gameiro? He's french and already at his peak.

None in their price range, that's why teams like Atleti can't compete with Barca and Real in the long run.

money

He can get paid just as much to play on a better team for a better manager elsewhere, though. Hell, Man United aren't even the best option in Manchester.

They had no real right to be a top 3 club

Once again, because he plays in real sociedad. Messi plays in a stacked team.

It depends if they can finish at Top 4 this season,if Simeone leaves,I can definitely see Griezzmann going

Good evening Mr.Bond, I've been expecting you.

He'll definitely leave, I just don't think he'll go to Manchester United. In England alone, Chelsea, Arsenal, Manchester City (because Aguero is permainjured), or Liverpool would make a lot more sense. PSG or Bayern would be good options too.

>that poor bear will never reach those apples
says it all really

Pretty much this. Although now that La Liga is pretty much done for for them, they might start resting more players and fully focus on CL to win it already.

Outside of money, to play with his pal Paul.

Like who? Going to Halal would be absolute haram and Barca doesn't have room for another forward. City are a joke on every level, so beyond Manure there is only Chelsea left.

He already said that he isn't interested in League 1, so this would disqualify Buyern too given it's another one team league.

Arsenal and Liverpool are getting the scraps from other top teams, no player in his prime will ever go there. Wegner is even too jewish to pay his current "star performers" as much as they want.

City got a wrong playstyle for him.Griezmann plays direct football, not the possession cancer.

>Arsenal and Liverpool are getting the scraps from other top teams, no player in his prime will ever go there. Wegner is even too jewish to pay his current "star performers" as much as they want.

Arsenal and Liverpool were richer than Juventus even before the new ridiculous tv deals kick in. They're both getting an extra 150 million euros at the end of this season, they'll have the money to bring in top players (just watch, Wenger will cave and pay Sanchez and Ozil).

>City are a joke on every level,

They're miles better than Man United, though.

>there is only Chelsea left.

Could definitely see that happening. A front 3 of Hazard-Costa-Griezmann would be ridiculous.

could have all the money you want, all you're getting are mercenaries and scraps are mercenaries and scraps from a top team if you're liverpool tier

>Simione leaving
>Grease man leaving
It's over

Real Madrid broke them

>if you're Liverpool-tier

They'll almost certainly be in the CL next season and they'll have a higher annual revenue than PSG thanks to the tv deal, which as far as I know would allow them to spend a similar amount if they wanted to because of FFP. I don't think it's likely (Arsenal and Chelsea are much better options for Griezmann in terms of wages and location), but it's possible.

Juve is not really an option either, since the whole 1-team-league thing. Just like Buyern, they usually only poach players from their own league or lower tier teams.

Besides, while Arsenal and Liverpool are ridiculously rich compared to most clubs, they still don't have the power to pull big players due their lack of recent success. (Manure got Mourinho, like him or not, can persuade most players to play for him even without CL)

>They're miles better than Man United, though.
They are closer to United than to Chelsea in the table, after having a great start while Manure was tripping over it's own feet. Besides, they are still a no-name in Europe. Now if they actually win shit this season, it might be slightly different.

>A front 3 of Hazard-Costa-Griezmann would be ridiculous.
Oh yes.

greaseman leaving will help atletico desu

How

nothing, SImeone is just getting ready for his job at Inter
looks like he's already embraced the club mentality

3 seasons 0 cl 0 league wins

you tell me

its just a coincidence tho

unless

Simeone doesn't give a fuck about Atleti anymore, the players are either tired from giving it all last season (Griezmann, Gabi, Juanfran, Godin) or suffering lack of experience (Carrasco, Saul, and even Gameiro considering he's playing for a "top club" for the first time in his life)
Also they need better strikers, Griezmann can't do everything by himself. As someone earlier said, Gameiro is good, but not enough for a club that wants to win the CL, he's missing way too much chances. Torres, even though he still got his meme magic moments, is getting really old and now 5 years past his prime.
You just can't succeed without a top tier #9. That's why Arsenal, PSG, City (he's top but always injured), will never succeed as well. You just don't win a CL with Giroud, Cavani and Gameiro as your #9.

Chelsea and Inter won CL with pretty mediocre strikers.

Griezmann needs to learn how not to choke first

Bayern won it with Gomez and Mandžukić, who are about Cavani-tier

>team not expected to win did not win 3 years in a row
Really gets you thinking.

griezmann choked in CL finals. last time atletico won the league was before griezmann joined. hes a choker

ITT: clueless Americans and chicanos one-upping each other's retardation

>Eto'o 2010 and Drogba 2012 are now considered Cavani-tier

Drobga in 2012 was way past it and went to China afterwards.

Eto'o in 2010 was close to Cavani-tier actually, he had his prime at Barca but some faggot sold him to get a player not compatible to the entire club.

I'd rather have Sanchez

Inter must have been laughing for years after selling Ibrahimovic to Barca

even spaniards know that he's a choker. get over it. griezmann is as choker as it gets

Would be pretty interesting to see how Sanchez in his prime would perform at a top club actually.

Seeing how Inter went to shit after the treble, not for many years.

>being able to read that
I bet you think Carlos Vela is a great player.

Where is the Deport button?

Thugball finally took a toll on their bodies.

>muh Vela

Fucking christ, chicanos are ao delusional. Mexico's players are barely above USA-tier mediocre, stop dickriding every Mexican player who has one good season (especially since you're not even Mexican).

Spaniards have much better, clean grammar than that. That is a post from a Memexican

Lads which has a better atmosphere, the Vicente Calderon or the Bernabeu?

Is that a trick question?

based CHI delussion

hehe

actually, given it's from MARCA, it should have a special kind of grammar to pass as a Spaniard. Marca comments are Sup Forums like in nature. Either way that comment comes from a chicano 100%

they were just simeone's 1-ish season wonder and now they're just returning to being the upper-mid-table-tier team as they've always been.

>What is happening to them
Nothing, they are shit like 99% of their existence.

I doubt Man City would buy him just to play in case Aguero is injured. Or that they would sell Aguero for him. Arsenal have Ozil and Sanchez up front. He could play RW for either of those teams but the word is he sucks in that position.

They thought they were the best. Then Madrid had a word with them.

milito is better than every striker that has played for buyern in the last 10 years.

r8

Pep, is that you?

That´s what happened. You need an update.

All memes have an expiration date.

Looks pretty good actually.

>no ms paint apples
What will the bear never reach now?

They were punching above their weight for what 3 years now? It was bound to happen at some point

>cavani is not good

best meme

>PSG with Cavani as Ibra back up
>win league by 30 points

>PSG with Cavani as main striker
>3rd in a one team league

>le shifted to the wings as a no.9 man

no wonder hes doing so shit

glory

shit scum club regressing back into simply nasty bullshit instead of occasionally winning nasty bullshit

all of you foreign hipster faggots that support this muh passionate traditional underdog need to go into the ground along with this garbage ass club

which club will their JF supporters go to next?

Sevilla stock is rising

Also hearing a solid backing on Villarreal and Celta

>PSG plays with a 35 year-old overrated Ibrahimovic as a striker
>Win the league in february
>PSG plays with Cavani
>3rd in december

>couldn't get over the hump against real both times
>manager might be gone sooner or later
>team is most likely gunning for a CL win to cap it all off before it breaks up

I kept telling you people

Simeone's transfers were top kek after they lost Diego Costa. Now it's all catching up to them and I'm just laughing at them. I bet that the Atletico Madrid board is going to blame this all on Simeone, sack him, and then they'll wonder why the team is getting worse.

>Atletico faltering
Hopefully this means that Chelsea will have a shot at signing Greaseman

le cucked by ronaldo team

is there a team more cucked by their local rivals than atleti?

everton?

>Oblak
>3-4 months KO

RIP PATETICO OF WANDRID

in anime terms theyre mindbroken

why try if youre dreams are guaranteed to be crushed by the guy you hate the most. just go back to mid table mediocrity so you never get hope to be crushed

>The team who was cucked to death

unironically everton
>best team in Europe
>banned from european competitions thanks to liverpool monkeys
>back to irrelevance

what must it like to be an athletico fan, everywhere you go you see madrid fans, you see reminders of your epic choke in the streets of your own town, you have no possible way yo defend yourself from banter.

id probably just pretend to be a real fan if anyone asked me

>>>>>>>

If a club of Madrids size with a rigged league needs Atletico to choke to win ... it doesn't sound too bad.

Don't ever doubt the special one, it only make you look foolish when he turns man united into a euro super power to rival barca real, and Bayern. By far the best manager in the game without question.

Atletico will sign Andrea Belotti this summer with the money they get from selling Griezmann and he will be a better player than Griezmann was

You heard it here first

Lost motivation, they know gresyman and cholo are leaving

They are getting OBLAKED this season. The guy was a total beast these past two seasons. I remember Moyá being good but not GOAT level. Poor Jan, he was at the best moment of his career. The thought of him not being able to recover his level makes me sad.

In Madrid city there is an enormous Atleti fan base. I would say its almost 50/50

>Based milito
>Mediocre striker

>Simeone's transfers were top kek after they lost Diego Costa.

His first transfers after losing Costa were Griezmann and Oblak...

He needs a killer no. 9 up front, not a "le disappear in big games man"

But Torres literally never disappears in big games m8
Even last CL final he was shit during the first half but still got a penalty out of nowhere