Is it okay to like 2 NFL teams from different conferences? Only dual jersey I could find

Is it okay to like 2 NFL teams from different conferences? Only dual jersey I could find.

You can like as many teams as you want. But you can only be a fan of: Your father's team; The team in the city you live now; The team in the city you lived in for most of your life. And only if none of them are in the same conference.

So yes.

It's a pretty casual thing to do but there's no law against it

I grew up a Bears fan, in northern Indiana, and live in Indy now and want to start supporting the Colts as well.

Well the 2006 superb owl still stings for me, and the proximity makes it understable but iffy. There's no real rivalry though so it could be done. I would advise against it, as a personal Bears fan. But I also hate Indiana. Been there a few times. Never liked it as a state. So I'm biased.

If you're a fan of more than one team, you're not a fan of any

kys. You can be a fan of two teams in one sport as long as they rarely meet and you prioritize the team you were a fan of first. Of course, this also means they collectively kind of suck since that means they never meet in the playoffs.

WRONG

k

Wtf is this reddit

Lol I live in California and I root for the pats so fuck you and your gay ass rule.

#5 here we xome

The nearest team you grew up with has to be your team for the rest of your life. I'm serious. That's fate. Destiny. I absolutely detest people that change their favorite team 2-3 times throughout their lifetime

/lifelong/ is not a meme

the one time both the teams i support do good for once, i get called a bandwagoner

What if you grew up near Cleveland?

no, liking more than one team is being a bandwagoning faggot

>it's yet another episode of Americans being obscenely loyal to billionaires because a stadium was/is near them

you can only be a fan of one team per league, faggot.

>Americans being obscenely loyal
Come on now, keep it semi-serious

No you ride with whatever team you fall in love when you start watching. My dad was a Cowboys fan so I was fan of them growing up. That was around 99 so I've yet to see a title but I still root for em. Early on I did like the patriots cus they were underdogs against the Rams but growing up the Cowboys were always my team. Romo sealed it and I've never gave up on them. That's why this year is so awesome.

you can only be a fan of a team in your home state and if your state doesn't have a team then you can't be a fan of any, you just have to be a spectator.

Fate.

lifelong Seahawks/Patriots/Packers/Steelers/Cowboys fan

the only team I hate are the Browns