Lincoln Hernandez
Lincoln Hernandez

No but I want to. Name?

Caleb Rogers
Caleb Rogers

Chip from si got nudes if interested

Robert Cox
Robert Cox

Any moar? She looks like she'd be fun to fuck.

Jordan Sanchez
Jordan Sanchez

Of course I'm interested, Dump em

Ryan Smith
Ryan Smith

wwyd and which one

Jaxon Phillips
Jaxon Phillips

I would crush her ass so deep till she squirted

Justin Wilson
Justin Wilson

Rate her Anons??

John Sullivan
John Sullivan

That ass is an 8.5 would crush it hard. Moar?

Nathan Gonzalez
Nathan Gonzalez

wwyd to this slut from my school

posted it captioned "roses are red plants grow in dirt pray that my tits dont fall out of my shirt"

Aiden Wilson
Aiden Wilson

Would stick my dick in that ass/10.

Ethan Howard
Ethan Howard

Id fuck this one good. She looks like she would have low self esteem. I could get her to do all sorts of things

Hunter Gomez
Hunter Gomez

interest?

Evan Campbell
Evan Campbell

wanna do a tribute on these sisters? or tell me which one for pic

John Ramirez
John Ramirez

saw this girl from school on imagefap

easily hottest girl at school, fucking perfect.

Cameron Rivera
Cameron Rivera

more right?

Joshua Nguyen
Joshua Nguyen

Any interest? Wwyd?

Kevin Allen
Kevin Allen

I wan all three on their knees. I'd fuck the lefts throat as rough as possible. Her makeup would smear and tears would roll down her face as my cock pounds deeply into her throat, causing her to gag and retch like the fucking disgusting whore she is. The blonde would be sucking my balls, being covered in the filth her friend is gagging down onto her. The fat bitch would be rimming me out. Desperately tonguing my asshole to make me cum so her friend would stop being abused.

Christopher Gonzalez
Christopher Gonzalez

fucking adorable, she could be a model.

Aiden Martin
Aiden Martin

I'd fuck her liver.

Nathan White
Nathan White

Wife's ass

Jackson Mitchell
Jackson Mitchell

Nice

Nathan Davis
Nathan Davis

get her to OD on molly, ride her Ecstasy all the way to HELL

Kevin Collins
Kevin Collins

Gimme a WWYD to mine and I'll return the favor with at least 3 sentences or more. Rape preferred

Carson Morris
Carson Morris

wwyd?

Brody Robinson
Brody Robinson

put her back in the oven

Adam Torres
Adam Torres

Id pull that dress over her face, wrap it tight and butt fuck her while she gasps for air through the dress. Only letting her come out for air when finish in her mouth

Jack Gray
Jack Gray

Damn dude she got me diamonds! Tell me you christened it with your cock

Leo Perez
Leo Perez

ask her if shes a trap.

fuck it anyways

Asher Jenkins
Asher Jenkins

Tits? Or pussy?

Alexander Nguyen
Alexander Nguyen

Wwyd

Lucas Cox
Lucas Cox

that's what i like on her. that she looks like a trap

Jacob Bell
Jacob Bell

any pics of her with a cock in her mouth? if not, that's a damn shame

Benjamin Diaz
Benjamin Diaz

Very petite body, so no huge tits or anything

Christian Fisher
Christian Fisher

nice, continue for kari the cumbunny

Benjamin Morris
Benjamin Morris

Dude Diva from AZ! Please tell me you have something good!

Nolan Powell
Nolan Powell

I would rape this whores throat, violently. Both hands on the back of her head bashing her down on my pelvis. My rock hard cock pounding down her throat causing her gag uncontrollably. Eventually it'd be too much and she'd barf around my cock and all over herself like the dumb fuckpig she is. She'd be bawling by then, each sob cut short by my cock forcing its way back down into her throat, fucking chunks of barf back down her gullet, causing her to empty her stomach repeatedly until she is desperately dry-heaving on my cock. I'd feel my orgasm build and I'd pin her balls deep on my cock right before the first spurt of cum unleashes down her throat. I'd punch her in the face, hard, as my cum finally erupts down her throat, giving her a black eye as my semen fills her empty stomach.

Jacob Scott
Jacob Scott

she looks like a spinner, sooo that

Evan Ortiz
Evan Ortiz

more. please more

Luis Adams
Luis Adams

any ass?

Jose Torres
Jose Torres

I'd push her into that closet behind her and close the door behind us. Since no one was home at the time, it was a lot easier to take advantage in such a small space. While pinning her against the wall, I pulled her sweatpants down to her knees and stuck my dick in from behind. She tried fighting, but only fell out of the closet with me still in her and on her stomach. I creamed inside her and left while she was trying to recover.

Same girl, different area

Kayden Murphy
Kayden Murphy

Id tell her to smile real big for me as i wrap my hands around her throat. Id let her go right before she passed out and shove my cock deep in her mouth before she could catch her breath. Id ask her if she preferred me to fuck in the ass or the pussy. I would fuck her in the ass no matter what she said. Dry as it can be to be comfortable but still be rough. All the while pinching her nipples and slapping her in the face occasionally. When i was close to being done id pull out, hopefully with specs of brown on my cock, grab her hair and shove my cock into her mouth and cum deep in her throat. When it was all over id pat her on the head and say "good bitch" and walk out. Giving you a high five on the way out.

Elijah Sanders
Elijah Sanders

Anal, then finish all over her face

Leo Cook
Leo Cook

Rate and wwyd

Hudson Martin
Hudson Martin

need to see more body first

Carson Reyes
Carson Reyes

anyone else?

Gavin Brooks
Gavin Brooks

Love that smile, would look even better with my jizz on it

Luke Peterson
Luke Peterson

wwyd anyone??

Andrew Flores
Andrew Flores

Damn with that stupid look on her face id have to fuck her mouth so hard it would look normal after

Daniel Jackson
Daniel Jackson

how would you get your jizz on it?

Alexander Miller
Alexander Miller

Id make her suck my dick for exactly 37 minutes while i shoved a giant arm shaped dildo in her ass

Chase Clark
Chase Clark

more??

would have her wrap those lips around me as he tongue flicked the tip of my dick

Daniel Bell
Daniel Bell

would push her against that rock and slap her ass a few times before fucking her raw

more?

Isaac Thomas
Isaac Thomas

anyone else?

Wyatt Edwards
Wyatt Edwards

lift lefts skirt and rip that pantyhose, go in raw and fuck her on the floor while her friend watches in shock, cum deep inside her and suck her tits red.

more wwyd?

Justin Hughes
Justin Hughes

My mom and her friends.

Mason Anderson
Mason Anderson

It wouldn't be hard to get her to do anything. She has a great set of puffy nipples too.

Bentley Lee
Bentley Lee

I wouldnt, she would. Id make her stroke me slow and tight gripped. Licking may balls and asshole the whole time.

Caleb Howard
Caleb Howard

Ty for your story, didn't have a pic for a reply tho. Continuing with the same girl I've been posting though. Reply for a reply. Use any of her pics to tell me how you would rape her.

Chase Phillips
Chase Phillips

Damn those nipples are perfect for pinching

Nolan Hernandez
Nolan Hernandez

on the left

Angel Cox
Angel Cox

what other things would you do? would she be shared?

agreed, theyre very nice

Samuel Ward
Samuel Ward

Shes gotta have something great with a face like that.

Jaxson Hernandez
Jaxson Hernandez

make her suck my cock with her ass out in a thong.

Any more in lingerie?

David Wright
David Wright

I wouldnt call it sharing. Id sit back and watch while she and a busty blonde went at it. Following my orders. Id make them lick each others pussies and toes for hours. Affer they could share my cock.

Blake Carter
Blake Carter

8.5/10 brownie.
I wish i could improve her negro's genes injecting in her my white seed ad having a bunch of pretty daughters.

Eli Sanders
Eli Sanders

which blonde? what about with other guys>

Connor Scott
Connor Scott

any wwyd?

Oliver Lee
Oliver Lee

You tell her that you have a special night planned for her bday. You start by taking her to a nice dinner and get her a bit tipsy. After that to the club where you have a special vip room booked for the two of you. Shes so excited but she doesnt know that its a special kind of vip room. When you get there the door is closed behind you two. There are about 20guys there. She turns towards you with confused look but you are already sitting on a armchair and making yourself comfortable to enjoy the show.The guys surround her and rip off her small dress, her bra and panties. She tries to cover herself up but her hands get janked away from her pussy and tits. Now she is really panicking and you are grinning. You tell her to calm down and just to enjoy the special bday night.Guys hold her up and spread her legs so everyone has a nice view of her tight little holes. They start fingering and licking her. She still tries to struggle but its no use. after some time they start fucking her holes one by one. You can hear her starting to moan. She gets fucked for hours. her every hole gets filled with so much cum. You can see it gushing out of her holes and her stomach is bulging a bit from all the cum she swallowed. After the ravaging is over you tell her the final surprise. She has to walk home nude dripping in cum to show of her achievement in being a good little cumslut. I bet that after that fucking she got she will be wondering if the night was a present for her or you.

Brody Thomas
Brody Thomas

Sexy ass eyes, I'd make her suck my dick while she looked up at me. While she did I'd have my hand on the back of her head forcing my cock deep into her throat making her gag and drool all over it. I'd take the top off this time to so I could play with her hard little nipples before I exploded into her mouth and watched her swallow it all

Jordan Brooks
Jordan Brooks

Ty for that vivid piece of art. If you have a pic reply with it so I can return the favor if you want one that is. Here is another of her.

Colton Kelly
Colton Kelly

her name is Georgia Hale

Alexander Cox
Alexander Cox

from AZ?!

Ryan Lee
Ryan Lee

how did you know?

Jose Thomas
Jose Thomas

were good friends

Brandon Ross
Brandon Ross

is that you

James Scott
James Scott

Grand Canyon University?
Does she know you post her nude?

Gabriel Cruz
Gabriel Cruz

Hold her down and fuck her cunt making her let out loud moans as i use her. I would choke her and slap her tits as i fuck her harder and harder after awhile i would pull out of her cunt and put her on all 4s and i would fuck her tight ass hard making her scream in pain as i use her. I would finish by using her mouth i would throat fuck her hard before cuming all over her face.

Nathaniel Allen
Nathaniel Allen

yeah she goes there

Jordan Williams
Jordan Williams

i would feed her shots all night with some having ghb in them. i would watch her as she begins to lose control and slip in and out of consciousness. with her being barely conscious, i would offer her a ride home. as we're driving home, i notice she's completely passed out. i slip a few fingers into her pussy, slowly working each finger deeper and deeper until i'm knuckle deep. i pull off to the side of the road and walk to the passenger side where i open the door and bend her over the seat with her now exposed pussy sticking out of the car. with my phone in one hand, i brutally fuck her tight cunt as her limp body is pushed around on the passenger seat. with one final push, i go balls deep as i unload thick ropes of cum in her now swollen lips. i wipe away the cum from her pussy and position her back in the car. i drop her off at home and tuck her in bed full of cum. the next morning she texts me "thanks for driving me home :)" not knowing i used her body like the fuckmeat she is.

wwyd? how would you rape her?

Kevin Sullivan
Kevin Sullivan

please tell me that's you that would help a lot? or that you know her even better

Lincoln Hughes
Lincoln Hughes

do either of you know her

James Jenkins
James Jenkins

Damn use her like she was meant to be used

Gabriel Adams
Gabriel Adams

yes. do you have any more az hoes?

Justin Anderson
Justin Anderson

that im willing to share? no. tell me how you know her

Ethan Brooks
Ethan Brooks

Amazing.
I would induce lactation in her, and for her to feed me and HER own pretty face, her milk every single day.

Nolan Davis
Nolan Davis

post her nudes?

Joshua Barnes
Joshua Barnes

I wpuld come up behind her and force her head ubder water and rip her bikini top off and tie her hands behind her back with it i would bring her up for air as i grabbed and squeezed her tits hard she would be in pain as i slapt her tits hard. I would take her to the beach and throw her into the sand and rip her bottoms off. I would ram myslef into her ass and fuck her hard as she cried and begged me to stop i would have a fistful of her hair in my hands and would be slapping and squeezing her tits hard. I would roll her onto her back and force myseof into her cunt i would fuck her cunt hard as i choked her and slapped her she would still be crying and begging me to stop as i fill her cunt with my cum. I would then take sand and push it itno her cunt and leave her there.

Gavin Foster
Gavin Foster

More of the girl with big ol nips from the other thread

Lincoln James
Lincoln James

Oh Jesus I wanna explode all over those tits.

Christopher Morales
Christopher Morales

You indeed bred her well. Here, enjoy a nice view of the womb where you would deposit your fertilizing seed.

Josiah Turner
Josiah Turner

You're dick is a tiny peice of garbage, fuck you die cock shit

Jace Jenkins
Jace Jenkins

NEW THREAD

supforums.com/thread/730780915/miscellaneous

Aiden Gonzalez
Aiden Gonzalez

did user leave

David Brooks
David Brooks

Ryder Ward
Ryder Ward

Can't tell if shes just making a goofy face or shes special, but I'll go for goofy face.

After her getting off that machine, I casually walk over pretending I'm a tourist. Pretend I have no idea where I am going, until she tries walking me to where I need to be. As she leads me to the area. I would pull her in a alleyway and push her stomach first against the wall. While my chest is holding her in place, I'd pull her leggings down to restrain her. Spit on my dick and start fucking her. Muffle her mouth and then throw her on the floor while I'm still inside. While shes trying to buck me off, she doesn't realize its a turn on moving her hips backwards and makes me cum in her.

Carter Baker
Carter Baker

WOW. How tall is this super slut?

Jeremiah Edwards
Jeremiah Edwards

wow would fuck her ass like that and i would keep dunking her head until she stopped begging to stop and started to ask me to fuck her harder.

Landon Perez
Landon Perez

From last thread wwyd?

Ethan Collins
Ethan Collins

wwyd to this slut anyone?

Grayson Morris
Grayson Morris

anyone else for the ready to be married kari?

Carter Jackson
Carter Jackson

Lick her armpits, squeeze her titties, and fuck the eyes out of her sockets with my cock. She looks like a very very slender figure. I wish i could inflate her tiny body with my sperm.

Owen Campbell
Owen Campbell

yor god is a waffle

Luis Garcia
Luis Garcia

Rate her anons?

Ryan Price
Ryan Price

MORE: Let me see how dark her skin is.

Robert Gonzalez
Robert Gonzalez

If she was passed out, I would fuck her no hesitation.

Evan Rodriguez
Evan Rodriguez

any user?

Oliver Reed
Oliver Reed

Would have her passed out on a bed lying completely naked in front of me. Flip her onto her stomach and rase her ass in the air with her face down. Handcuff her to the front of the bed frame with each hand having its separate cuff. Slowly start inserting beads into her tight ass one small bead at a time. The beads get larger the further in they go. By the time the third one is in she's slowly waking up but unaware of the position she's in. As she becomes consious of what's going on she starts to squirm out of the cuffs. At this point I shove the four other beads deep into her ass and her body contorts and she falls flat onto her stomach with her body on the bed. Mount her from behind and start pounding her pussy from on top of her as she cries out in pain

Eli Foster
Eli Foster

hey trips!

Christian Taylor
Christian Taylor

my dick is ready for her to hop on me like that!

Leo Ortiz
Leo Ortiz

good that she knows what she needs to do because i want to jam my cock deep in that ass

Hunter Edwards
Hunter Edwards

small tight pussy too

Jace Cook
Jace Cook

Here is some more.

Hunter White
Hunter White

Hold her bye her hips and fuck her tight ass making her scream into the pillows i would push my cock deep inside her over and over agian while i slapped her ass. After awhile o would pull out of her ass and roll her onto her back where i would shove my cock into her tight cunt i would fuck her cunt hard as i slap her tits and choke her i would fill her cunt with my cum and make her try to get as much of the cum out as she can.

Brandon Baker
Brandon Baker

Biggest slut I know. Any interest, comments, etc?

Luke Young
Luke Young

I want to see my load dripping off her face. Hot

Jordan Hill
Jordan Hill

more?

Camden Moore
Camden Moore

God yes!!

Samuel Foster
Samuel Foster

?

Alexander Cook
Alexander Cook

moar

Leo Jenkins
Leo Jenkins

No game no life poster

Luke Ramirez
Luke Ramirez

yessir

Christian Foster
Christian Foster

need nudes

Bentley Stewart
Bentley Stewart

agreed
would be appreciated

Xavier Peterson
Xavier Peterson

She does

John Ortiz
John Ortiz

okay, a few.

gimme a sec to make them smaller.

Gavin Cook
Gavin Cook

Dont let her I am an innocent good girl clothing fool you, I just took her latest picture because I was too lazy to dig in my gallery.

This is Isabel from Germany, who wants to bang anyone where she sees an advantage, manipulating men, fucking them, doesnt even stop at the boyfriend of her formerly best friend.

Benjamin Howard
Benjamin Howard

Wouldn't be the first time she took a load on the face.

Matthew Sanders
Matthew Sanders

you are a good man

Brody Anderson
Brody Anderson

Oh that's just the tip of the iceberg my good man

Wyatt Collins
Wyatt Collins

dump on vola? or are you having too much fun here?

Jackson Rodriguez
Jackson Rodriguez

I just bored and can't sleep

been sitting on these for a while now

might as well get them out there

Kayden Hill
Kayden Hill

Goddamn m8 keep it rollin I'm gettin hard here

Easton James
Easton James

fuck vola make an eroshare

Blake Sanchez
Blake Sanchez

Goddamn. This slut... right on the porch.

Brody Rogers
Brody Rogers

never used it
seems mad sketchy

Kayden Bell
Kayden Bell

Bend over. Wish you had some of her sucking cock

Christopher Rogers
Christopher Rogers

also, I'm not going to dump, just posting bits, there's a lot of other pics between the ones I'm showing, I'm just cherry picking the best ones.

Justin James
Justin James

Ayyyy

Isaac Stewart
Isaac Stewart

MY MAN!
only the Sup Forumsest for the Sup Forumsros

Eli Miller
Eli Miller

you joking right? thats the main platform for nude postings on reddit after imgur

Kevin Sanchez
Kevin Sanchez

Yeah, there were some people who passed by too. Tried to say something but I told them to keep moving.

I never made a move, cause I'm pretty sure she had an STD (talked about how she might have herpes before), but I def could have fucked her on that porch no issue.

Isaac Jenkins
Isaac Jenkins

ah i see you need reddit account to use right?

Nathan Diaz
Nathan Diaz

Keep going user

Christopher Perez
Christopher Perez

you can login to eroshare thru reddit or you can make an eroshare account.

Wyatt Howard
Wyatt Howard

Hold on, let me shrink a few more. My phone at the time took like crazy big resolution pics.

Ayden Murphy
Ayden Murphy

Wwyd?

Asher Roberts
Asher Roberts

tits and face? or ff?

Matthew Thompson
Matthew Thompson

fuck I gotta shit real bad, hold on. Here's one more

Sebastian Bailey
Sebastian Bailey

Wwyd to my wife?

Luke Parker
Luke Parker

I'd try to convince her to fuck on the porch. Keep it up

Liam Phillips
Liam Phillips

There was no convincing needed, she was into it, but I didn't want herpes.

Levi Jenkins
Levi Jenkins

moar
full set?

Chase Reed
Chase Reed

more ass/thong?

Mason Wood
Mason Wood

Yea I got all of her

John Thompson
John Thompson

Tanlines. Best shit ever.

Adam Nguyen
Adam Nguyen

Oh. No. Ok. Keep posting if there's more though!

Jose Rodriguez
Jose Rodriguez

care to share? make own thread maybe? or take to better sharing site?

Dylan Johnson
Dylan Johnson

oh theres more man

there's more

Nathaniel Evans
Nathaniel Evans

What type of site or make her a thread

Luis Robinson
Luis Robinson

here's the thread
supforums.com/thread/730790003/miscellaneous

Lincoln Lopez
Lincoln Lopez

supforums.com/thread/730788308/miscellaneous
supforums.com/thread/730788308/miscellaneous

Josiah Adams
Josiah Adams

vaginas r yucky

Tyler Hughes
Tyler Hughes

vaginas r yummy

Fixed that for ya

Dylan Reyes
Dylan Reyes

New thread here

supforums.com/thread/730792356/miscellaneous

Image limit reached

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit