Jesus. More.

Do you know her OP?

Any interest?

anyone like? wwyd to kari?

yesssssss

Yes do you?

No but I want to. Name?

Chip from si got nudes if interested

Any moar? She looks like she'd be fun to fuck.

Of course I'm interested, Dump em

wwyd and which one

I would crush her ass so deep till she squirted

Rate her Anons??

That ass is an 8.5 would crush it hard. Moar?

wwyd to this slut from my school

posted it captioned "roses are red plants grow in dirt pray that my tits dont fall out of my shirt"

Would stick my dick in that ass/10.

Id fuck this one good. She looks like she would have low self esteem. I could get her to do all sorts of things

interest?

wanna do a tribute on these sisters? or tell me which one for pic

saw this girl from school on imagefap

easily hottest girl at school, fucking perfect.

more right?

Any interest? Wwyd?

I wan all three on their knees. I'd fuck the lefts throat as rough as possible. Her makeup would smear and tears would roll down her face as my cock pounds deeply into her throat, causing her to gag and retch like the fucking disgusting whore she is. The blonde would be sucking my balls, being covered in the filth her friend is gagging down onto her. The fat bitch would be rimming me out. Desperately tonguing my asshole to make me cum so her friend would stop being abused.

fucking adorable, she could be a model.

I'd fuck her liver.

Wife's ass

Nice

get her to OD on molly, ride her Ecstasy all the way to HELL

Gimme a WWYD to mine and I'll return the favor with at least 3 sentences or more. Rape preferred

wwyd?

put her back in the oven

Id pull that dress over her face, wrap it tight and butt fuck her while she gasps for air through the dress. Only letting her come out for air when finish in her mouth

Damn dude she got me diamonds! Tell me you christened it with your cock

ask her if shes a trap.

fuck it anyways

Tits? Or pussy?

Wwyd

that's what i like on her. that she looks like a trap

any pics of her with a cock in her mouth? if not, that's a damn shame

Very petite body, so no huge tits or anything

nice, continue for kari the cumbunny

Dude Diva from AZ! Please tell me you have something good!

I would rape this whores throat, violently. Both hands on the back of her head bashing her down on my pelvis. My rock hard cock pounding down her throat causing her gag uncontrollably. Eventually it'd be too much and she'd barf around my cock and all over herself like the dumb fuckpig she is. She'd be bawling by then, each sob cut short by my cock forcing its way back down into her throat, fucking chunks of barf back down her gullet, causing her to empty her stomach repeatedly until she is desperately dry-heaving on my cock. I'd feel my orgasm build and I'd pin her balls deep on my cock right before the first spurt of cum unleashes down her throat. I'd punch her in the face, hard, as my cum finally erupts down her throat, giving her a black eye as my semen fills her empty stomach.

she looks like a spinner, sooo that

more. please more

any ass?

I'd push her into that closet behind her and close the door behind us. Since no one was home at the time, it was a lot easier to take advantage in such a small space. While pinning her against the wall, I pulled her sweatpants down to her knees and stuck my dick in from behind. She tried fighting, but only fell out of the closet with me still in her and on her stomach. I creamed inside her and left while she was trying to recover.

Same girl, different area

Id tell her to smile real big for me as i wrap my hands around her throat. Id let her go right before she passed out and shove my cock deep in her mouth before she could catch her breath. Id ask her if she preferred me to fuck in the ass or the pussy. I would fuck her in the ass no matter what she said. Dry as it can be to be comfortable but still be rough. All the while pinching her nipples and slapping her in the face occasionally. When i was close to being done id pull out, hopefully with specs of brown on my cock, grab her hair and shove my cock into her mouth and cum deep in her throat. When it was all over id pat her on the head and say "good bitch" and walk out. Giving you a high five on the way out.

Anal, then finish all over her face

Rate and wwyd

need to see more body first

anyone else?

Love that smile, would look even better with my jizz on it

wwyd anyone??

Damn with that stupid look on her face id have to fuck her mouth so hard it would look normal after

how would you get your jizz on it?

Id make her suck my dick for exactly 37 minutes while i shoved a giant arm shaped dildo in her ass

more??

would have her wrap those lips around me as he tongue flicked the tip of my dick

would push her against that rock and slap her ass a few times before fucking her raw

more?

anyone else?

lift lefts skirt and rip that pantyhose, go in raw and fuck her on the floor while her friend watches in shock, cum deep inside her and suck her tits red.

more wwyd?

My mom and her friends.

It wouldn't be hard to get her to do anything. She has a great set of puffy nipples too.

I wouldnt, she would. Id make her stroke me slow and tight gripped. Licking may balls and asshole the whole time.

Ty for your story, didn't have a pic for a reply tho. Continuing with the same girl I've been posting though. Reply for a reply. Use any of her pics to tell me how you would rape her.

Damn those nipples are perfect for pinching