Hi Sup Forums, need some ideas

Hi Sup Forums, need some ideas

It turns me on when people check out my GF. She has a nice ass and I see people takign double takes all the time, makes me want to fuck her after we get back home.

I have a few friends coming over this weekend to play some games, gf will be there too. I would liek to give them a little show.

Basically what can my girlfriend do / wear to turn on my friends with her ass and play it off low key?

Other urls found in this thread:

polyvore.com/petites_forest_green_romper/thing?id=46534197
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just wear some short booty shorts and after a bit let them ride up.

thong sticking out

Also pics. Especially anything with thongs.

i like this idea, but i feel like it would be too obvious with booty shorts on, like no one wears them when they have company over
Yea, but i'd rather show off ehr ass and not thong

yoga pants, and if she's in her own home she can wear booty shorts if she wants

whatever you do OP, post moar of her

keep posting op

they do look good in yoga pants, any other ideas?

what would a girl you were with do to make you check out her ass and get you hard?

A short skirt, maybe? That ass the whole upskirt aspect, too.

How are her tits?

Short pajama shorts or shorts that have loose leg openings so you can see her buttcheeks

does she have leggings or short boxers of yours maybe just a t shirt
more pics?

Short skirt, make sure her panties can be seen.
Let her sit on her lap and discreetly fuck besides your buddies.

have any pics of that gorgeous butt in shorts

On your lap*
Sorry I'm sleepy and dumb but you get the idea

have her do something in front of them that makes her butt jiggle. have her wear a tank top with no bra. them niggas will leave with blue balls

thong + loose comfy shorts. If its just hanging out then her wearing comfy clothes will be normal. Anytime she moves theres a chance of getting a peak up the shorts leg

got nudes
keep posting

yell HEY EVERYBODY LOOK AT MY GIRLS ASS as you rip her pants off

I like thsi buttcheeks idea, i just need ideas for her to do with them on.

So i think the best idea if for her to wear some short PJ in the middle of the night. I just need ideas for her to do so my friends can see her ass and get hard?

so Sup Forums youre sitting in a room and see your buddys gf with short shorts come in, what does she do next that gets yoru cock hard?
lol i wish, but it's too obvious

Get her to wear a nice pair of tight leggings and have her moonwalk around the house singing the intro to Lose yourself by eminem

Look
If you had
One shot
Or one opportunity
To seize everything you ever wanted
In one moment
Would you capture it
Or just let it slip?

does she know about this is she into this

SEXY
E
X
Y

OP I once fucked my ex in front of her friends.
They thought we were joking and playing with perspective.
You can pull this out

walk over to bf, bend over to give him a kiss (preferably with ass facing towards the audience) then sit on his lap. Or she needs to get something from the end table on the couch so she gets on her hands and knees to reach it

Have her sit and move around, have her legs bent with her feet on the the floor and knees in the air so they can see up her shorts too

>They thought we were joking and playing with perspective
what, are you guys like artists? "oh this is normal, they're just PLAYING WITH PERSPECTIVE pass me the wine and crackers please"

They were sitting outside of the kitchen my girlfriend facing them and me fucking her over the kitchen counter thingie
So yeah, they were dumb enough to think we were just pretending

This is borderline cuck shit but at the same time, dominance establishing like a true primate by showing her off and being the only fuck she has. Good job?

keep fucking posting

she likes to stretch and do yoga so would that work?
yea man it's fucking weird, I'm not into having someoen fuck my girl but i like the idea of them wantign to fuck / getting turned on and hard. She get's wet adn i get to cum in her pussy

Pic her?

Moar of those tits!

Have you tried having her camwhore? Sounds like that's something you might both enjoy.

>like no one wears them when they have company over
Says who??

Thats complete bullshit op

send pic of the clothes she has slutty clothes
what will you guys be doing hanging out and doing what?

Why do you niggers insist upon posting asses all day long? Since I am a human, I have evolved past the desire for monkey style sex from behind. Boobs serve as the front butt for civilized, face-to-face sex.

When are you going to post pics of her and not pics you've gotten off of Sup Forums?

yup, def short shorts. to maximize my arousal, she'd look my way, smile, say hi, and then sit on a seat near me, though not next to me so i can keep staring at her, and as she sits, crosses one leg under her ass and sits on it, creating irresistible view of her cute white panties pushing against her full pussy lips.

>"oh this is normal, they're just PLAYING WITH PERSPECTIVE pass me the wine and crackers please"

oh fuck, yoga would be gahddayum perfect for a sexy party trick. she must look great in spandex. good cameltoe pic?

Whoever you're posting is making me pretty hard.

oh my KEK

>haha it looks like his penis is inside her but its really not haha lets talk about kafka again

My favorite outfit for my gf to wear is a one piece green romper with a loose bottom.

It's long enough to cover the ass, but if she walks or stands off to one side or walks right then it rides up and is super asstacular

Looks kinda like this

Have her play pool in yoga pants or shorts.

daamnnn

Just asked her and this is the one she owns

polyvore.com/petites_forest_green_romper/thing?id=46534197

Looks sold out but apparently its called a playsuit so you can look for similar ones

Time to buy your gf a gift

Its very loose fitting so perfect for looking casual at home and not skanky, but still ass for days at the right angle or pose

Combine with no panties or something and your guests will go fucking wild

Cuck.

No, he would be a cuck if he let them fuck her

But, having them all salivate over her while he knows he's the only one tapping that ass is one of the most empowering feelings in the world

this. I buy my gf playsuits for this reason

Yup, Ive fucked her so many times with her wearing it that now I get a boner just from seeing it in the laundry

>while he knows he's the only one tapping that ass
Chances are he isnt tho

Divine taste
Go for this OP
If this is "too obvious" for you then fuck you

Do you live in Saudi Arabia? Girls wear short shorts all the time, anywhere, even casually

amen

Do you have stairs in your house user? Have her wear a thigh-length skirt but have her run up the stairs to get a few things.

Since it's tightened around the waist you get a nice feel for the ass shape even if it hasn't ridden up too

This is your perfect solution

Still, a playsuit is better because it's much more of a tease

It's casual, it's not lewd, yet asstacular. The perfect combination.

Till you get cucked. Doing shit like this is a slippery slope to the cucklife.

Way I see it if she wanted to cheat she'd do it no matter how overbearing you are.

So better to give her a loose grip so that if she is gonna cheat she'd do it sooner rather than later so I can drop her and move the fuck on

Life is better this way, less stressful

I'm trying to go to sleep woman. How can I if I keep seeing you?

And if your ideals align with OP, don't bother replying; go watch the movie Joe Black up until they have dinner..

My ex did. She would wear white tight booty shorts with a white tight camisole. The cotton was thin so sort of see through. She played dumb when I confronted her about it after ppl left.

She would also wear a short tight night with only panties on under. For sure company got good views.

Other stiff too. I used to hate it then, but sorta hot when I think about it now.

>Short pajama shorts or shorts that have loose leg openings so you can see her buttcheeks
My ex would do this too. With matching loose camisole top. Pink set. Nothing under.

OP, girls do this.

you run the risk of her not feeling wanted, a lot of girls get a kick out of their boyfriends getting jealous and being slightly possessive, not to an extreme level of course, but showing you care and want her all to yourself is a good thing.

So you tease her about it, without really getting pissed off.

Being too buttblasted will also have that result too