Help, Sup Forums

help, Sup Forums
inb4 tits or gtfo
I have found some solace in the fact that my soulmate is dead and therefore I don't really have to desperately search earth anymore
does anyone else feel like this?
tldr I'm in love with a dead Nazi

I am so utterly depressed! this is not normal. what the fuck

no one takes me seriously and I can't admit it to anyone.

How are you in love?

Come on OP im tryna give you some attention

sorry I'm here

I just feel like he's so smart and he was sort of weasly but then I saw pics of him when he was young, and I read things that he wrote and he writes so well

Yes, but he was too good for this world. That's a great picture of him by the way.

I have always been like in unrequited love and I guess I am addicted to it but if its with a dead person its not as painful cos they can't reject you? I mean im not like a pig I can get guys actually I'm just not too well mentally

I have a lot of really great pics of him but I can't really post them on social media

How long has your infatuation been going on? How did you even find him?

well it was actually Hitler before cos I was reading about him, read a lot about him in college but fell off...never had these romantic feelings til November about Hitler, I was away at a rehab, no access to the outside world, and when I just got home a few weeks ago I could go on the internet so I started looking at stuff about Goebbels and this and that, and quotes by him and his novel, and then I saw him as a young man and I was like WOW so its only been a few weeks but he is like my dream man because he is so educated and I could never find a man like that...

I mean what do you mean when you say "how did I even find him"? in history...maybe most girls are morons

So you think you're in love with the Minister of propagnada to the third reich? That's...really fascinating. What about all the war stuff though? And the whole aryan thing?

it's weird. it's like when the plantation owner's wife would teach the slave children to reach. I can't explain it. I'm crazy. the other guy I'm infatuated with is Jared Kushner

but that's just a looks thing, not a love thing. I have crushes but that's different. but the anti-Jewish thing is just something I ignore

So you like pointy features in guy obviously. How old are? You said you went to college?

haha I never thought so! I swear he is cute when he is young! 30 and yes I have my BA only, been trying to get to law school for 8 years but can't stay out of rehab for alcohol/mental hospital for depression. you? not a neckbeard I hope

Wow
You're using 4chans most notorious board, you have a dumb crush on a dead Nazi, youre fucking 30 and probably single and a fucking drug/alcohol addicted loser with a fucking BA in what; psychology? Some dumb feminist course? 30 and not even in law school, and you're praying some stranger on the internet is hot enough for you to fall for so you can keep making your shitty threads no one fucking cares about

Fuck you, a neckbeard is all you'll ever hope to get loose whore get raped

No im not neckbeard and Im only 21. I dont think any of neckbears would try to have a convo with you with out constanly asking for tits and bitching about how this board is shit because some one trys to have intelligent conversation.

But so you keel saying younger. How do ignore all the bad shit he did at the end if the war? Like i get the love kinda but i cant separate the author from the propagandist

do u wana give me ur kik??

Fucking knew it
Dumb whore he doesn't care about you

not single, you're a fucking loser too if you're on Sup Forums, not a feminist, why would I be on fucking Sup Forums if I was a feminist? don't attack me because you're an obese virgin. I know it makes you feel better about yourself

Hey just because i was nice to her doesnt mean im doing it for some sexual gratification. I was actually curious.

Wow you really are a stupid cunt huh
Sup Forums is a boys club, I get to be here
If you're here it means you're a fucking loser cunt who deserves rape
Or did your daddy rape you already???? Is that who you're dating? Is that why youre attracted to strangers on the internet and dead Nazis?

Whore

Quesef93

Not you, her
She's a dumb cunt man
She asked for your Kik cause she lonely ugly bitch
Watch out, shell accuse you of rape if you don't lick her gross nasty hairy used up snatch

*Queef93
Tits or GTFO

>If you're here it means you're a fucking loser cunt who deserves rape
>fucking kek'd

yup, I'm dating my dad. you hit the nail on the head!

Go post in this thread cunt
Read the full sentence you dumb nigger holy shit you fucking retarded ape

I'm not done.

You dumb fucking tard, where's your wrangler?? Are you allowed to be posting on the internet without supervision? You fucking devolved subhuman baboon

Are you a nigger??? Cause you're dumb as fuck, your reading comprehension is negative 13 you autist

You done yet champ?

Whore

that wasn't me you obese faggot

This isn't /soc/
Please post requests for social media friends on /soc/

Whore

Idk whats going on but this is now a Nazi appreciation thread.

Whore
Dont say it isn't you, I see the userstamp

>is on /b
>can see userstamp

Youre goin full retard mate

THANK YOU

>Uses b
>Doesn't know how to use computers
I would say I'm surprised but oh yeah, you're a dumb whore

samefag

WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE

whatever you say, I'm sleeping tonight, dreaming of a nazi happily while you rage and try to pick fights with strangers on the internet

Im not even her you fucking invalid. God youre triggered is amazing

Nah, you are still her
Whore

Doesn't work against me, I'm a dude and I'm allowed to be her
You're the whore

Night whore, get raped by a pack of niggers

Whore

haha I was just repeating you.
"allowed to be her"
just outed yourself faggot
no wonder youre so angry