So Sup Forums I need your help

So Sup Forums I need your help.
I've been dating this girl for almost a year now and things are starting to get shitty.

When we first started dating, sex was constant and we never got in serious arguments.

Now she doesn't even let me try to turn her on. Everytime I do she tells me to stop.

I have no problem picking up women, and they hit on me all the time and I know I could be fucking them.

I'm in college, and I'm considering breaking up with her. What do y'all think?

What's the problem?

Arguments all the time. Haven't had sex in a month-- and before that there was a dry spell for 2 months.

Just can't take it anymore

Uh more nudes for better response but what does she say when you ask her what the fuck her problem is? Like she says stop and what you just don't think to dig deeper to see what the issue is?
Anyway more nudes of her

she lost interest in you.

beta as fuck thats why. shes got you by the balls...should be the other way around. learn to pimp op

THats not her, but some chick i could be fucking and it's the only one I got.

She literally tells me to stop and gently shoves me off. I've tried and tried again and she keeps saying she'll change but she never does. It's just going in circles.

Just dump her. College is no time to find the love of your life, and if she's shady frigid, it's not going to get better. Save yourself the trouble and cut her loose.

That's what I thought.

Guess I gotta dump her and get back into mma and working out and become alpha again.

break up with her. Seems like it's just gonna get more shitty. No point in staying if you're not happy.

True. I'm just concerned on how it's gonna play out.

It won't be your problem after you break up. Cut off contact if she gets crazy.

A relationship in college.. Probably the best time of your life and you want to spend it in a shitty relationship? Ditch the bitch and rail some tail.

I've always been terrible at break ups. Never know what to say, and I already know she's gonna get crazy.

Dump her now. No time for bullshit.

Just tell her straight up how you feel and you don't want to be together anymore. that's it. Then distance yourself as far as possible as you can from her and get her off your social networking sites and phone.She'll eventually move on and if she doesn't oh well.

Thanks Sup Forumsro.

Already don't use social media so it shouldn't be too hard. Wish my luck

Here's a thought OP

Do you love her? If not, tell her to kick rocks.

If you love her, and she's wifeable, send her flowers or something and don't say shit. Also, give her the cold shoulder a bit. Women are attention whores, and as soon as you stop paying attention to her she will be back to flashing her tiddies (which are nice btw) in no time.

Or she'll cheat on you, basically giving you the all clear to dump the broad.

BUmp

Yeah just dip man. A month without sex with a girlfriend? I would never put up with that shit and be faithful.

A woman who is college aged does not become frigid unless she's broken or fucking other dudes. Either way just dump her ass. I know married couples for years that can still muster up the drive to fuck once a month. If she held out on you for two when you've been together a year? I don't really buy your story because I don't believe any of you fags but if it's true you're stupid to stay with her. She knows how you feel. So just tell her I can't keep being in a sexless relationship when I want to fuck all the time. Goodbye

I know, my story is so sad it's unbelievable

oh and take it from a 35 year old piece of shit who knows how to con women....you can use that I love my girlfriend but she won't fuck me line to get with girls. They'll pity fuck you if you make it sad and convincing. So there is one reason to stay in the relationship if you feel like being the type of guy who cheats. If not just dump her and you can still kind of use the line. Just play it like you're heartbroken but had to end the relationship because she wouldn't fuck you for months. Bitches love that sob story and a guy who sticks with a woman who doesn't put out. Once they fuck you though you better grow your balls back because they don't pity fuck twice. So you have to act like that fuck was the fuck of your life and you're cured because of it.

This

time to move on. you're young. you aren't beta, it's just one of those things.

you might get more and better sex with her after you break up, too.

College and in a relationship is not a good idea. I dated a girl for 2 years in college and it was such a stupid waste of time. Cheated on her constantly so at least I still got some strange, but still. Dump that cunt!

U r posting her nudes on Sup Forums so.. IMHO u r probably a shitty boyfriend

Been in that situation before, OP. Best advice? Kill yourself. Saves you all the trouble from everything and teaches everyone in your life a lesson. Just do it. Anhero. Because youre wasting all our time, air, and space. Just let go, and kill yourself.

shes probably fucking someone else. yeah, dump her.

If you want to be with her then stay and work it out. If you dont want to stay with her then break up with her. Be honest and open all the time it makes strong relationships with far less problems. Dont waste either of your guys time or emotions by staying if you dont really eant it or her

AllisonParker you dumb cucks