If North Korea suddenly launched an all out war, wut would happen Sup Forums?

If North Korea suddenly launched an all out war, wut would happen Sup Forums?

There'd probably be a war.

China and Russia would get involved. So would NATO members. Then the middle east.

Mutually assured destruction.

A lot of dead south koreans.

hard to believe that this shit fucking exists

scary as hell

NK would get their shit pushed in like never seen before.

The only ones who have to worry about NK is SK. They pose absolutely no threat to the U.S.

Yeah, it ended so well in Vietnam last time, the US sure can succeed again.

There wouldn't be a north korea anymore

i think NK has the ability to hit Alaska or they were at least working on that possibility with their latest weapons. not that hitting Alaska would hurt USA in any way at least strategically

I doubt USA would launch nukes against NK unless NK bombed the shit out of SK

Missle defense systems would destroy any nukes launched at the US.

South Korea would be fucked.

Both China AND US would invade and destroy NK due to their nuclear strike.

If it wasn't a nuclear strike, NK would begin invasion of SK and be quickly pushed back, China would be asked to not intervene and they may just agree due to China fucking hating NK right now.

>muh vietnam
We dont have politicians calling the shots for out military now, kid. And we didnt lose to vietnam, we had superior arms, and soldiers, but we had inept politicians saying what and where and then we simply left the region.

If you think vietnam defeated us, then youre a fucking waterhead.

>Alaska
Theres nothing in Alaska but ice niggers and polar bears. Besides, NK's missiles fail more times than they succeed in testing. Everything NK is decades out of date.

Then, with US forces stretched thin in Syria/Afghanistan/Irak and NK, Russia will launch a large scale attack on the US, with the assistance of China. Within 10 years, we will all speak russian.

It's drumpf lel who the fuck knows

Yeah everyone said that the US wouldn't move to anger Russia by btfo Assad but they did.
It's drump lol expect the unexpected.

Vietnam was fought completely wrong and everyone knows it. Fast forward 20 years to Iraq to get a better idea of how it all should go down.

There would be a unified Korean peninsula if NK started a war, after a whole shitload of north koreans got obliterated and stock markets crashed.

>Russia will launch a large scale attack on the US
LOL Russia.... Those fucks are dirt poor and dont have the strength to launch an attack against us.

Im fucking terrified of their lone aircraft carrier that runs on coal and has a fucking RAMP LOOOOOL

They have modernized, look at the T-14. And they will have full support of China, which mean almost triple the army size of USA.

>Missle defense systems would destroy any nukes launched at the US

You hope, tests of that system have never gone very well.

Here's what would happen. The US would bomb the fuck out of them, and use all missile defence systems in the area to shoot down everything the NKs put up. South Korea, with the help of several thousand US marines would hold or just cross the 38th. They would not go very deep into NK and take up defensive positions after blowing the fuck out of any Howitzers or munitions that could hit Seoul.

Here's where it gets interesting. To appease the Chinese, America and its allies in the region would allow China (this has probably been agreed upon) to invade from the North on land. Chinese troops have already massed it great numbers along the northern border. They would then push to the 38th parallel crushing all resistance with bot Chinese and US air support backing them up. After completely destroying NKs armies, they will stop at the 38th. A demilitarized zone would then be established. China will then have a great big new province, which will justify their actions to the Chinese people. They will also gain a lot of land. This will make the Chinese happy. South Korea will them become just Korea. The Chinese with the help of the Americans will rebuild the newly formed Chinese territory and both economy will go fucking gangbusters with rebuilding contracts. This will end up being a major bridge between the US and China that will lead to years of peace and prosperity. As well as reducing tensions. China will be very happy to get this much landmass, they'll forget about building dinky little islands for quite some time.

One more thing. The North Korean people, will have a much better standard of living being under China. Many others will be allowed to immigrate to the newly minted Korea.

North Korea can't do shit without Chinas approval.

so if North Korea went off and started war with South Korea because thats the only country they would be able to get to then China would fuck them up for us.

>Trump in the Oval Office looks at the nuclear button
>"you're fired!"
>North Korea blown up and turned into hotels and tourist attractions

Greatest President ever

That dont mean fuckin shit. All our shit is modern and neither Russia or China can hang with us.

Putin himself on live tv broadcast around the glove even recognizes the US as the globe's lone superpower.

Army size dont mean shit either. They'd never make it even half way to the US if they declared war on us because theyd be obliterated.

You keep ignoring our strength and our allies.

My internet would Lag

No more samsung galaxy s8 and toyota's anymore. Probably you won't see labels on laptops where it says "made in china"

So buy samsungs now cause they will get expensive

>stretched thin
The entire pacific fleet & all of europe could defend us for a while

You really think that US would be the only country going to war against NK? There are a lot of NATO troops sitting at NK and SK border. China and Russia also promised to deploy troops there if they won't stop flexing.

neither have tests of NK nukes

>If North Korea suddenly launched an all out war

The US can't even control a bunch of extremist kids with no tech in the middle east right now, don't think it could do much against another superpower. And I'm pretty sure Iran would love to take that opportunity to join the fight to destroy America (after blowing up Israel). Their allies are nice too, France will surrender, Canada will throw rocks and Britain will wait on their island. USA stands no chance in a major conflict.

Very true.

They sure taught that sea who's boss though.

If they attacked someone, it wouldn't be the US at the moment, probably SK or Japan. They already have missiles that could reach those countries, while it's pretty doubtful that they have ICBMs capable of reaching the mainland US. Maybe Hawaii, but there isn't any public evidence that they've miniaturized their nuclear warhead to fit onto a missile of that range. If their ICBM program continues at the rate it has been progressing the past ~15 years, it's not unreasonable to believe they'll be able to reach LA by 2020.

If NK nuked one of those countries in the near future, or even used conventional warheads, who the hell knows what would happen. I don't think their/our missile defense systems are anywhere close to 100% reliable, and Seoul and Tokyo are some of the densest population centers in Asia. Obviously the US is militarily allied with both Japan and SK; China is somewhat allied with NK but doesn't really have anything to gain by siding with them in an actual war. China's relationship with the US is infinitely more critical to their interests than their relationship with NK, nukes not withstanding. It's not like China or SK really want to absorb NK, because you're taking on millions of poor, undernourished, brainwashed citizens along with it. Similarly, I doubt Russia would really have anything to gain backing them up, other than posturing by opposing the US in a proxy war.

I'm not positive that the US would respond with a nuclear attack, as NATO + South Korea is more than capable of taking out the Kim regime with purely conventional weapons, but that's a dangerous precedent: mutually assured destruction is called "assured" for a reason.

hahaha

I work in a related field and know folks who works on this stuff - and it's all there on google as well:

THERE IS NO MISSILE DEFENSE.

Beyond limited Navy success in protecting ships in very specific conditions, Missile defense hasn't ever worked. Missile defense currently does not work. Missile defense will likely will not for many years to come. It's a very hard problem for many reasons.

From star wars (SDI) to the complete outright lies/disinformation about Patriot missiles to the ABL to the the current NMD.. it's a 30 year running joke and a huge money-suck black hole gamble that might one day pay off. It's amazing to see the government claim a working system and see people believe it. Everyone in the field chuckles and takes the money and figures that we'll get there one day.

All these programs have claimed success or progress publicly but none have ever come even close to being usable in real life.

they'd probably just nuke themselves

There would no longer be a North Korea.

>this kid thinks our entire military is fighting in the middle east against a handful of sand niggers

Wew fucking lad

And Russia/China are working on a missile defense system too, they won't be "obliterated". Worst case is mutually assured destruction anyway.

Anyway, don't forget USA's main strength currently: Trump.

He'll do the same shit with a war than with NAFTA, NATO, China's import tax, and much more. You'll read tweets like:

"Russia is a BAD man, we will destroy them - BAD"
"If Russia come, we will launch our nukes - BOOM"
then
"After learning about Russia, they are a pretty good people, good people, and so are China. We will surrender - I learned a lot"

you must be autistic

nothing at all. it's fucking dumb anyone is paying any attention at all. pure media hype for ratings, fucking idiots.

u voted for trump right ? u are so fucking that you fucking believe that a country who cant have shit will start a world war .

My older Bro is in the US Army. He is presently stationed in South Korea at the DMZ Line in Panmunjon. About one hour ago he called my mom and Dad, told them to pray for him and his fellow soldiers. They have been told that within 16 hours the US starts bombing the living hell out of North Korea and being he's on the front line at the DMZ they expect to get pounded hard by NORK Artillery. He also told us that there are atleast 5 nuclear missiles ready to fire onto NORK if they attack Seoul with poison gas shells which they now see as a real posibility. He said point blank that if NORK gasses Seoul then Trump WILL LAUNCH Nuclear Weapons onto Pyongyang and incinerate the DPRK Capitol. - I probably should not have said this but I may not see my older Bro again, they are really scared that all hell is about to break loose over there..

Over 36k wounded/killed soldiers. That's a pretty good chunk for fighting against unorganized goat fuckers. And the US didn't fix anything there.

Yea, and fucking oil.

Their firework would fizzle out and no one would notice a "war" was just launched.

This guy pretty much gets it, in another bread.

The only people scared of Russia, China, or NK are millennials who have never even bothered learning about the US's military capabilities.

Google is your friend, utilize it.

Probably, now if they could take out the fat boy when that happens then problem solved.

>If North Korea suddenly launched an all out war, wut would happen Sup Forums?
>if
>implying

My father is there also. Told me the same thing, NORK will also try to make a push south pretty fast, but all soldiers will open the door, get on the floor and walk the dinosaur.

Why you gotta fib? This is the internet.

Not really, seeing how long we've been there. Lets not pretend that many are getting wiped out daily, shall we?

>Anyway, don't forget USA's main strength currently: Trump
Oh yes, very strong manly leader, with big penis!

LOL

>sits in basement
>pretends he has an older bro in the army
>uses bullshit rhetoric that most ignorant Americans think happens
>"trying to be edgy user"

Fucking 12 year olds ruining Sup Forums since 2010

#coolstorybro

I agree. A war would likely cause some South Korean casualties and many North Korean casualties, but would overall be a good thing for the world. North Korean defectors have generally said that morale is so poor there that most of the people would likely welcome Chinese and South Korean rule.

>superpower
Their technology is so lacking and they don't have the resources to even mobilize to support a long-term conflict. All we would need to do is wait and just destroy them once their military runs out of oil

Not very much, maybe you didnt see recently the oil reserve just found in texas. We're good for a good long while.

You know that radiation and hotels don't do well together?

That was pretty much my point.

You know what is a bigger shame, an user posts this And people ignore it, potentially a great time to be had in there, but the kids here are too busy licking windows to understand it's significance.

>pray

When you want to feel like you're doing something without doing anything.

lol

What i don't understand is how is it possible for one country to invade several countries at once????yes i am talking about the us. This is going to weak the defense so any other country like Iran would basicly have a free go for whatever they want to do.
Not smart.

what is the superpower tho?

Pic related.

That makes perfect sense. If DPRK were to launch a chemical or biological weapons attack onto Seoul then there is very little doubt that Trump will give the orders to nuke Pyongyang. Especially seeing that there are four (4) B2 Stealth Bombers sitting on the tarmac in Okinawa right now, each one of them carrying a single live Nuclear War-Shot in their bays right now on standby as you are reading this. It's all starting to come together like a puzzle.

all north korea could launch is their pants.
These guys have no resources. Like at all. Their attempts to scare other countries are trully pitiful. Noone is getting fooled by these clowns.

Toplel, the US is the only superpower

/thread

Ok Maggots, it is me your General Dunnard Trumpzincockinzuck.

Today I will be making plans for your faggot maggots to sign up for the US Army before I implement conscription for the fat useless benefit waste of spaces that wrongly call themselves Americans.

Who is the target, that slanty eyed bastard Kimberly or whatever that Charlie's name is.

You will be sent in by plane and dropped into enemy territory with nothing but your underwear, when you land you are to check local housing and get some weapons and protective clothing! Kill some gooks along the way cunts.

Every now and again we will bombard the country with a new funky blue field of electricity, which will get smaller the longer the campaign takes, until you will be finally in the only area safe outside of Kimmel's mud hut of a home, the first to be the last standing and kill him will get TV dinners for life, and that is bigly maggot.

What are you standing around for get to the choppa now.

checkd

Why did this picture give me a woody?

If it failed in another thread, it'll fail here too.

Rip in peace NK

Yeah something like that

>Why did this picture give me a woody?
>fag

I love how Americans think they are all powerful and rich, but the opposite is true.

Couldn't beat North Korea the last time, what makes them think they can this time?

Couldn't beat Vietcongs in the Jungle, even after torturing, paedophilia and chemical usage on them.

And America thinks it can win... HAHAHAHA

You make me laugh so hard a bit of wee wee came out.

NK would die

Pretty much like the American plan to take on North Korea?

I love how every other country keeps crying about us.

We arent losing any sleep over Russia, China, or those piss ant in NK... We are the world's lone superpower, Putin himself said it.

Keep them tears a-flowin'

It would begin with massive shelling of the border region and northern Seoul. US and S.K would destroy most of N.K air and naval units during the first hours.

There is one scenario were N.K could actually "win" a conflict with both US, S.K and Japan, and they'd go for it directly. While the shelling continues and both Korean armies clash in the border region, N.K sleeper cells in S.K, USA and Japan would start to carry out terror attacks that would make IS look like amateurs (which they are, I know). Pyonjang would also launch massive cyber attacks on its enemies public.

By bringing down infrastructure and really put civilians in S.K, USA and Japan to the test, N.K will feed them with nationalism or fear - if fear, N.K could possibly force "the aggressors" to the table.

Why waste a nuke in NK, just carpet bomb their asses.

Hiroshima is nice this time of year

This is all a ruse. Nothing is going to happen. Relax. China isn't giving there ally nk up and they will tell them to pull back on rhetoric. Another 2-3 wks it'll be out of the news.

They need a lesson on nukes, seeing as we're already well versed on the subject and they seem to wanna learn about them

If you are such a superpower then why is there so much crime and poverty in your country?

Why does most people have to sell their houses to get medical care?

If you are a superpower then why does your shitty News Networks have to constantly lie to stroke all your egos?

If you are a superpower why the hell is your National Debt so high, and before you retardly reply with "Muh GDP", GDP is profits of companies operating in America and hardly any of it goes to the treasury.

Now what Yankee Doodle Shite?

Japan is still feeling the affects from the 2 relatively small.ones we dropped on them.

Before, they were hardened warriors, now look at them. Their men are marrying anime pillows and refusing sex

>Implying Russia would invade us
see>China
1 billion men and weapons and shit that's dated won't do much. It's not the numbers, it's the tactics.

says the nation who cries about Mexicans, Muslims, Russians, North Koreans, Africans and Jews. While everything they cry about them about happens worse in their own country. Typical hypocrite America where the dumb and ignorant live.

Just extinguish your life, you provoke no feeling.

0/10, try harder.

Yes yes. I'm sure strategic intelligence is disseminated to the foot soldier. Five Nukes hmmm... We don't need nukes to incinerate PyongYang. Nukes would probably provoke the nations surround NK. You are such a bad liar.

Hawaii would be the first hit prolly. or california

>thinking that is what defines a superpower