STOP EATING MEAT: 200 years from now people will look back on meat eaters the same way we look back on people who owned...

STOP EATING MEAT: 200 years from now people will look back on meat eaters the same way we look back on people who owned slaves 200 years ago. Just watch.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fritzl_case
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I assume you're referring to winners.

In 200 years there won't be any humans left you cunt.

So, took advantage of a great opportunity and got shit done to make advances in the world and to humanity?

>autism

As starting and continuing in Africa in larger amounts now more than any time in history?

why?

*waits patiently*

>the same way we look back on people who owned slaves 200 years ago.

That was a kick ass time! I would have loved it, and owned probably 300 head myself.

Da fuq. We've been eating meat for thousands of years. It's delicious. Seriously.. just stop eating meat and die during the winter months you fucking weakling.

You're right.

We're days away from nuclear warfare

Because of people like you who are unaware of the major existential problems facing humanity.

That`s the whole point though. We take advantage while it`s still acceptable

people in the future will discredit you as a human. none of your thoughts, idea, or inventions will matter because you ate animals.

>200 years from now
nigga, nobody alive today will be alive in 200 years

maybe they would if they didn't EAT MEAT

If God didn't want us to eat meat, he wouldn't have made animals taste good.

Honestly, going vegan gave me hypoglycemia from a drastic change in diet thats just getting better 2 montgs kater from fucking with my pancreas. Don't be a faggot OP.

ok show me the 200 year old vegan then we'll talk

Morality is only measured by suffering.

Most animals can't experience pain or suffering.

Eating meat isn't immoral.

i will in 2150... faggot

Stop wasting my time with Bullshit like that

i'm trying to save you from future ridicule after you are died.

also how to vegans know that plants cant feel pain? just because their bodies arent built like other creatures doesnt mean they cant feel it in other ways. also some fucking plants eat bugs n shit so fuck off

Wtf are you talking about, of course animals experience pain. You'd have to go all the way down to arthropods if you wanted to make a reasonable case that they don't.

Suffering, on the other hand, is a bit harder to define, so it's harder to discuss before everybody is clear on what everybody even means when they use the word.

>eating animals
>owning slaves
>the same thing
>nig nogs are now animals

>nig nogs are now animals

Do you really wanna argue the negative on that?

Wrong.

Just wait until we find a planet with aliens similar to giant juicy grass fed cows

Space meat!!!!

Most animals don't experience pain unless you're using the most broad definition of pain but simply having a survival drive or a response to stimulus doesn't necessarily mean cognition of pain.

You can't torture a fish or a chicken - the concept makes no sense.

No CNS, no nerve-like structures, no nothing.

If you wish to imply there are other ways in which plants could feel pain, that's pure speculation with absolutely no basis in science.

Also, fewer plants are needed to sustain a vegan diet, as there's no intermediate step of having to feed the animals.

More of this projecting retardation.

We'll have the technology for affordable cloned meat in the next 30 years so the far future will be neither vegan nor "cruel".

>same way we look back on people who owned slaves

with envy?

how many more times are you going to post the same thought?

Survival of the fittest faggot.
Lift big, eat bigger.

BTW what's the problem of owning slaves? In Europe it's pretty normal to rape little girls in age of 15-20 and slaves them in your own secret dungon under your 600 squarefeet house

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fritzl_case

Simple minded

wow, that was so retarded, do you know what a central nervous system and brain are and how they work?

simple minded is doing something blindly which majority of the world does by eating meat.

This would have happened under the nazis, but its gonna take more than 200 years to bring down meat consumption in fast food utopia United States

>fast food utopia United States

>Most animals
I would go so far as to say that all species of mammals experience pain to some degree. A dog experiences pain. An elephant, a tiger, an otter. I would go so far as to say that most reptiles feel pain, like lizards and turtles and stuff. I agree that fish probably don't feel pain
>response to stimulus
You have to be very very careful when you start making statements like that. Because what creature isn't responding to stimulus when it's touched? Especially injured? A lot of atrocities have been committed under the guise of "they don't even feel it" OR "their pain isn't real."

I agree that eating meat is pretty fucking barbaric. But I think it's still a pretty distant thing to have a world where humans don't eat animals. Like definitely not in this century. Humans have existed for 100,000 years and for that entire time we've been eating meat. The animal kingdom is based around animals eating one another for survival. The change is going to take some time. But as the demand for alternatives increases, like fast food restaurants with entirely vegetarian menus, people will get more on board with the idea.