> Go again, trade my old phone and ten bucks for a bag of heroin
> Get home and open it, it's literally weed resin and black molasses
> Pissed off, smoke it anyway, hopeless at this point
> Go back to find him, park my car and pay a parking fee in the city
> Walk around in the pouring rain for an hour, finally find him
> See him a block away he looks up at me
> I get scared and hurry back to my car
> Got a parking ticket

Fuck my life, I'm sitting at home withdrawing.
Don't do drugs

at this point you should just stop trying

get suboxone from a doctor - try kratom - kick the habit

how does it feel to be a cockroach

as a former and current drug user, this is exactly what we go through

*what we put ourselves through
Stop trying to make it sound like it's not your fault

what happens when socially inept people are introduced to drugs

sucks man..should have used all of that money and bought from the deppwebz...quality shit and you know its legit

You should have stabbed them like a normal junky

When I was in high school, one of our fellow students had a baby. Our school news team went to see her in the hospital and asked her if she had anything she'd like to share with the rest of us. Her advice was, "Wear protection or just don't have sex."

As if we hadn't heard that before, about 1000 times.

Your message reminds me of that girl. Most people don't have to be told to not try heroin. That's just one of those things that most people get. And if you need that message, then it won't work on you anyways.

Cold copping is not hard if you know what to do. Never let your money walk. You just suck at the dope game and are a whiny faggot

This is not at all reasonable. Its not like msot people are born knowing heroin is bad. In some poor areas particularly it tends to be that people experience of the drug is only the users telling them.

This. Goddamn this times a fucking million. I've had family members whine and groan about addiction and I just have to tell them THEY made the decision to do dope in the first place. And if you're dumb enough to shoot up or smoke meth/heroin/crack, you deserve to live a life of misery wondering where your next fix will come from.

This is why I'll stick to my weed and lsd thank you very much.

What's the safest way to cop dope for these fucking degenerates? Let's help this faggot get through the night without killing himself.

This is why i want to be a dealer, i'd have you suck me off for it.
I'm hard thinking about it.

How does the high feels?

It's completely reasonable. Unless OP lives in buttfuckistan or some north african tribal village then any person from a semi-developed country knows heroin, meth, etc will fuck you up.

Your argument would be better if you centered it around those with mental disease or illness such as severe depression, etc, that turn to illegal substances for "relief" or as a means of coping (self harm). People can grow out of those diseases like depression, but they can't outgrow the addiction if they got hooked on it during a bad time in life where their brain wasn't making the right choices because of a chemical imbalance.

But, no, people of otherwise sound mind who choose to use it are just retarded.

Fuck you and your pity for the poor. I grew up poor. Everyone I knew was poor. People in my mom's family were "rich" because they had credit ratings. That's poor. The idea of spending what little money we had on shit like heroin was ludicrous.

Boo hoo! People are poor and that's why they do drugs! No, people are idiots and that's why they do drugs.

Do something really bad, you'll get life in prison and most prisons have drug rehabilitation programs. Plus three meals a day and all you'll have to do to stay safe is let black bubba fuck your tiny ass as he calls you his baby girl,

Go buy some cigarettes it'll help

B-but it's genetic.

So youre telling me its reasonable to say that people no Heroin is bad even without being told its bad? Like they just know through ESP without ever being told which is why anyone who is says "Dont do heroin" Is just telling us something we already know?

How the fuck do you think people find out heroin is bad? It's not just innate knowledge thanks to living in western society you fucking retard.

Oh yes the good old "put this needle full of addictive goo that I know will kill me into my arm" gene.

That was by no means my argument but sure you can make that conclusion if you want.

what exactly about my post translates to "You should pity poor people" and why?

This is where your heroin journey ends my friend

you should be greatfull

My best friend of all my life just lost his brother to that drug a few weeks ago.
Get help

Re-read what I wrote again.

>any person from a semi-developed country knows heroin, meth, etc will fuck you up.
>semi-developed country
>developed country

I don't know a single person, even the ones who live in the fucking worst poverty and ghettos that don't know or weren't taught that heroin, meth, etc will fuck you up. Actually, most of the people in the ghetto's know better than suburban kids.

No one is saying you're born knowing it's bad.