Car thread

Car thread.

What vehicles does Sup Forums own and/or drive?

>pic related: my stock 5.0 (minus stripes)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zOxn-fo-1zA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What am I looking at, an eclispe? Excuse my ignorance.

E36 M3

Mitsubishi 3000GT SL

>mustang gt
>not driving a cobra or gt500
Why r u such a cuck?

3000gt Mitsubishi you cuck

Oh. Cool. No overly familiar with the imports.

That will come in a few years. In my 20s. Hope to have a GT500 parked in my garage in my 30s. Definitely want one.

youtube.com/watch?v=zOxn-fo-1zA
Engine is fukt atm though

E46 M3 and ND Miata
Pic related

Sounds rough, though not the worse knock I've heard. Gonna swap or rebuild? What can power did it put to the wheels?

not a car but dodge ram 1500 5.7 hemi 2017.
planing to get a gtr r33 in 3 years.

Clean. Like the color. Paint, plasti, or wrap?

Why not get one now? For me the fucking boomers overprice the shit out of them. I want a cobra so bad, especially stock which is impossible to find

This

A Honda piece-of-shitmobile. But it's a hybrid so I do enjoy getting 45 mpg. That's the one upside.

>
Wrap -- Its semi cleanish haha

This bc broke college student. 2007 ninja 250r

Not entirely sure of what I want to do yet; my friend and I can rebuild it, but on the other hand, I want to put a VR-4 engine (same 6G72 engine has twin turbo).

I started her up again today and revved it up to like 1,500 RPM and heard a subtle clunk in the engine. Either one of the bearings for a rod is spun or a rod is cracked.

I got the car for $950 and she lasted me a good 5 months. I never got the car ran on a dyno or anything - the car is 24 years old and it made about 220hp off the line so by now it probably made about 180-190hp.

I never was a fan of the second gen headlights. :(

>Why not get one now?

Other financial obligations. After a few years, I will be well off enough to buy one. I bought the 5.0 because it's 420 crank HP of affordable fun. That's stock HP too. Easy to mod. Huge aftermarket support. And after boosting the car, among other mods, you can easily get to 600 - 700RWHP (which I plan on doing). It has me content for now.

>For me the fucking boomers overprice the shit out of them. I want a cobra so bad, especially stock which is impossible to find

Agreed. And I guess you're referring to the termi, the 03 to 04 Cobra? Beast of a car.

All the great Cobras, GT350s and 500s are always going to be pricey for the average man. Nothing to do with the boomers

'88 10th anniversary Mazda rx7 (pic related)

'06 Subaru Impreza for daily use

no worries, enjoy your fucked up engine.

ok

>Honda piece-of-shitmobile

Hondas are awesome reliable cars. I also own a 2007 Honda civic. Never had a problem. 90k miles.

- OP

Nice. Thanks for answering. Like the color man.

>I got the car for $950 and she lasted me a good 5 months. I never got the car ran on a dyno or anything - the car is 24 years old and it made about 220hp off the line so by now it probably made about 180-190hp.

Hey, based on that, you got your fun out of it for that price. Good luck with it.

would be beautiful if you didn't have those stickers on the windshield.

08 Mercury Milan premium
Pic is when I first got it. Has some wear and tear now and very dark tinted windows as well as my company logo on back window (reason I used an old picture)

>triggered

Chill, asshole. Just said he didn't like the headlights.

Mah nigga. Alpine White E36 M3 here. Wish I had some pictures. Best fucking cars ever.

Pic related, my 96 Volvo 850

What encourages a man to buy a car like this? Family man? Old? Boring sedans...just don't get it.

84 Mercedes 300sd
No pic

Damn I wish I had an e46 M3. Ive got an E90 335xi right now.

My 82 year old grandpa had one of these. Definitely an old man car. Not something I'd buy for myself but I took it for a ride once and it was definitely comfy as fuck

I am a salesman of sorts and need the room for clients, product and other business related reasons. I'm in my 20's trying to run a small business. Now isn't the time for me to drive a car that I actually want to drive.

You could get something fun and just have the Mercury as a daily

Plausible reason. My first car was a 2005 granny gold Impala sedan. Base. Cloth interior. V6. Shitty, boring yet reliable car.

Never again.

I bought for the reasons listed above and the nice leather interior. It serves me well and I've grown fond of it but can't wait for the day to buy either tesla or the classic mustang I've wanted since I saw gone in 60 seconds

My good ole Corolla. 4v and never been happier.

I would if the funds were available but atm most goes to enjoying other aspects of life or back into the business.

'15 SHO w/ Performance Pack

Good shit. A few of those sometimes show up at the local dragstrip that I go to. Those things are no joke.

I definitely am glad that I got the leather seats. It makes a lot of difference when you spend a lot of time in the car.

> front vanity plate

Oh yeah no doubt. I've got a fetish for sleepers.

>tesla or the classic mustang I've wanted since I saw gone in 60 seconds

Both pricey, pricey cars. As a stang fanboy (OP here) I love the Eleanor mustang, which is a modded mustang. To find one that's built right (not just some shitty one glued together in bob's backyard), the asking price is usually close to 100K.

Hondas. Toyotas. Love em. So reliable. Have an 07 civic myself.

Fucking nice. Have yet to see one on the road. Would love to race you lol

one of my favorite games of all time

Once you reach a certain age, fun means quiet, comfort and luxury. Going fast means nothing when the speed limit and safety are paramount.

You will learn grasshopper.

YES

Better than Twisted Metal 1 and 2, and I love those games. Oh the nostalgia. Thank you.

Haha would probably be a good race. I love how I can be launching the car to 60 hauling ass while at the same time receiving a massage w/heated seats. Shits so comfy

twisted metal was the COD version of vigilante 8

>subjective opinion

Plenty old farts driving fast cars around. In fact, they're the ones that can usually afford the faster exotics and muscle / pony and sports cars..

05 Volvo V70 T5

This is my current project car but my daily is a 1988 mitsubishi sigma

I know plenty of older guys (60+) who drive hunkered down sports cars like absolute maniacs

It would. Would love to see how well it hangs with my 5.0. The reason why I love them so much: my older brother had a fully loaded SHO in white when I was the kid. Older gen. Bad ass affordable car.

Any performance mods or plans?

Guess so. Still love Twisted Metal 2. Great game.

Notice the words "daily driver"

>Ford
lmaooo thats pretty funny. Well memed u silly jokester

As I kinda hinted at before, I didn't decide to start my own business with the intent of buying my dream car in my mid 20's. But I have a dream as some guy once said.

Yup. I find the Mustang memes amusing. Reminds me to not drive like an idiot... like all those other fools that crashed their stangs.

I am actually only in my 20's but the thought is still the same. I use the car for business and sales. I need the room, comfort and moderate mpgs.

Right now it's stock, but at some point I'd love to get a Livernoise tune which adds 70hp and 90lbft. Also this might sound dumb to some, but i would really love to bag it at some point assuming that it's possible

Damn, that much added HP just on a tune?

>but i would really love to bag it at some point assuming that it's possible

Oh it is, lol. You can bag any vehicle.

My VW golf r my bae

There's no way that's an 07

Ugly as shit and gay as fuck. Homosexuals love these cars

You a Subaru lover ain't you ?

Kek

I drive a Subaru and I still don't like them lol

My 1973 volvo 142.

Kek vws are 40x better then subs though

'00 GT
- 22k F-150 Teskid swap