Car thread

Owen Gray
Owen Gray

Car thread.

What vehicles does Sup Forums own and/or drive?

pic related: my stock 5.0 (minus stripes)

All urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zOxn-fo-1zA

Nathan Flores
Nathan Flores

What am I looking at, an eclispe? Excuse my ignorance.

Alexander Sullivan
Alexander Sullivan

E36 M3

Angel Morgan
Angel Morgan

Mitsubishi 3000GT SL

Eli Williams
Eli Williams

mustang gt
not driving a cobra or gt500
Why r u such a cuck?

John Torres
John Torres

3000gt Mitsubishi you cuck

Bentley Hughes
Bentley Hughes

Oh. Cool. No overly familiar with the imports.

That will come in a few years. In my 20s. Hope to have a GT500 parked in my garage in my 30s. Definitely want one.

Jeremiah Murphy
Jeremiah Murphy

youtube.com/watch?v=zOxn-fo-1zA
Engine is fukt atm though

Luis Barnes
Luis Barnes

E46 M3 and ND Miata
Pic related

Jonathan Bailey
Jonathan Bailey

Sounds rough, though not the worse knock I've heard. Gonna swap or rebuild? What can power did it put to the wheels?

Angel Watson
Angel Watson

not a car but dodge ram 1500 5.7 hemi 2017.
planing to get a gtr r33 in 3 years.

Jace Fisher
Jace Fisher

Clean. Like the color. Paint, plasti, or wrap?

Xavier Diaz
Xavier Diaz

Why not get one now? For me the fucking boomers overprice the shit out of them. I want a cobra so bad, especially stock which is impossible to find

Henry Cox
Henry Cox

This

Logan Cook
Logan Cook

A Honda piece-of-shitmobile. But it's a hybrid so I do enjoy getting 45 mpg. That's the one upside.

Gavin Wright
Gavin Wright

Wrap -- Its semi cleanish haha

Josiah Ward
Josiah Ward

This bc broke college student. 2007 ninja 250r

Liam Williams
Liam Williams

Not entirely sure of what I want to do yet; my friend and I can rebuild it, but on the other hand, I want to put a VR-4 engine (same 6G72 engine has twin turbo).

I started her up again today and revved it up to like 1,500 RPM and heard a subtle clunk in the engine. Either one of the bearings for a rod is spun or a rod is cracked.

I got the car for $950 and she lasted me a good 5 months. I never got the car ran on a dyno or anything - the car is 24 years old and it made about 220hp off the line so by now it probably made about 180-190hp.

Alexander Hernandez
Alexander Hernandez

I never was a fan of the second gen headlights. :(

Robert Perez
Robert Perez

Why not get one now?

Other financial obligations. After a few years, I will be well off enough to buy one. I bought the 5.0 because it's 420 crank HP of affordable fun. That's stock HP too. Easy to mod. Huge aftermarket support. And after boosting the car, among other mods, you can easily get to 600 - 700RWHP (which I plan on doing). It has me content for now.

For me the fucking boomers overprice the shit out of them. I want a cobra so bad, especially stock which is impossible to find

Agreed. And I guess you're referring to the termi, the 03 to 04 Cobra? Beast of a car.

All the great Cobras, GT350s and 500s are always going to be pricey for the average man. Nothing to do with the boomers

Jordan Howard
Jordan Howard

'88 10th anniversary Mazda rx7 (pic related)

'06 Subaru Impreza for daily use

Lucas Mitchell
Lucas Mitchell

no worries, enjoy your fucked up engine.

Camden Gutierrez
Camden Gutierrez

ok

Andrew King
Andrew King

Honda piece-of-shitmobile

Hondas are awesome reliable cars. I also own a 2007 Honda civic. Never had a problem. 90k miles.

- OP

Nice. Thanks for answering. Like the color man.

I got the car for $950 and she lasted me a good 5 months. I never got the car ran on a dyno or anything - the car is 24 years old and it made about 220hp off the line so by now it probably made about 180-190hp.

Hey, based on that, you got your fun out of it for that price. Good luck with it.

Zachary King
Zachary King

would be beautiful if you didn't have those stickers on the windshield.

Andrew Ortiz
Andrew Ortiz

08 Mercury Milan premium
Pic is when I first got it. Has some wear and tear now and very dark tinted windows as well as my company logo on back window (reason I used an old picture)

Brayden Reyes
Brayden Reyes

triggered

Chill, asshole. Just said he didn't like the headlights.

Jose Kelly
Jose Kelly

Mah nigga. Alpine White E36 M3 here. Wish I had some pictures. Best fucking cars ever.

Ethan Nelson
Ethan Nelson

Pic related, my 96 Volvo 850

Leo Clark
Leo Clark

What encourages a man to buy a car like this? Family man? Old? Boring sedans...just don't get it.

Dominic Brown
Dominic Brown

84 Mercedes 300sd
No pic

Elijah Jackson
Elijah Jackson

Damn I wish I had an e46 M3. Ive got an E90 335xi right now.

Gabriel Ortiz
Gabriel Ortiz

My 82 year old grandpa had one of these. Definitely an old man car. Not something I'd buy for myself but I took it for a ride once and it was definitely comfy as fuck

Jeremiah Cox
Jeremiah Cox

I am a salesman of sorts and need the room for clients, product and other business related reasons. I'm in my 20's trying to run a small business. Now isn't the time for me to drive a car that I actually want to drive.

Kevin Sanchez
Kevin Sanchez

You could get something fun and just have the Mercury as a daily

Justin Gonzalez
Justin Gonzalez

Plausible reason. My first car was a 2005 granny gold Impala sedan. Base. Cloth interior. V6. Shitty, boring yet reliable car.

Never again.

Chase Johnson
Chase Johnson

I bought for the reasons listed above and the nice leather interior. It serves me well and I've grown fond of it but can't wait for the day to buy either tesla or the classic mustang I've wanted since I saw gone in 60 seconds

Julian James
Julian James

My good ole Corolla. 4v and never been happier.

Christian Jackson
Christian Jackson

I would if the funds were available but atm most goes to enjoying other aspects of life or back into the business.

Carson Carter
Carson Carter

'15 SHO w/ Performance Pack

Mason Diaz
Mason Diaz

Good shit. A few of those sometimes show up at the local dragstrip that I go to. Those things are no joke.

Camden Cruz
Camden Cruz

I definitely am glad that I got the leather seats. It makes a lot of difference when you spend a lot of time in the car.

Lincoln Russell
Lincoln Russell

front vanity plate

Hudson Moore
Hudson Moore

Oh yeah no doubt. I've got a fetish for sleepers.

Sebastian Turner
Sebastian Turner

tesla or the classic mustang I've wanted since I saw gone in 60 seconds

Both pricey, pricey cars. As a stang fanboy (OP here) I love the Eleanor mustang, which is a modded mustang. To find one that's built right (not just some shitty one glued together in bob's backyard), the asking price is usually close to 100K.

Hondas. Toyotas. Love em. So reliable. Have an 07 civic myself.

Fucking nice. Have yet to see one on the road. Would love to race you lol

Blake Rogers
Blake Rogers

one of my favorite games of all time

Grayson Young
Grayson Young

Once you reach a certain age, fun means quiet, comfort and luxury. Going fast means nothing when the speed limit and safety are paramount.

You will learn grasshopper.

Levi Diaz
Levi Diaz

YES

Better than Twisted Metal 1 and 2, and I love those games. Oh the nostalgia. Thank you.

Nathaniel Nelson
Nathaniel Nelson

Haha would probably be a good race. I love how I can be launching the car to 60 hauling ass while at the same time receiving a massage w/heated seats. Shits so comfy

Christian Wright
Christian Wright

twisted metal was the COD version of vigilante 8

Elijah Turner
Elijah Turner

subjective opinion

Plenty old farts driving fast cars around. In fact, they're the ones that can usually afford the faster exotics and muscle / pony and sports cars..

Josiah Thompson
Josiah Thompson

05 Volvo V70 T5

Hunter Davis
Hunter Davis

This is my current project car but my daily is a 1988 mitsubishi sigma

Zachary Butler
Zachary Butler

I know plenty of older guys (60+) who drive hunkered down sports cars like absolute maniacs

Cooper Barnes
Cooper Barnes

It would. Would love to see how well it hangs with my 5.0. The reason why I love them so much: my older brother had a fully loaded SHO in white when I was the kid. Older gen. Bad ass affordable car.

Any performance mods or plans?

Guess so. Still love Twisted Metal 2. Great game.

Justin Gomez
Justin Gomez

Notice the words "daily driver"

Andrew Cruz
Andrew Cruz

Ford
lmaooo thats pretty funny. Well memed u silly jokester

Jason Flores
Jason Flores

As I kinda hinted at before, I didn't decide to start my own business with the intent of buying my dream car in my mid 20's. But I have a dream as some guy once said.

Michael Anderson
Michael Anderson

Yup. I find the Mustang memes amusing. Reminds me to not drive like an idiot... like all those other fools that crashed their stangs.

Adrian Scott
Adrian Scott

I am actually only in my 20's but the thought is still the same. I use the car for business and sales. I need the room, comfort and moderate mpgs.

Alexander Morales
Alexander Morales

Right now it's stock, but at some point I'd love to get a Livernoise tune which adds 70hp and 90lbft. Also this might sound dumb to some, but i would really love to bag it at some point assuming that it's possible

Ethan Perry
Ethan Perry

Damn, that much added HP just on a tune?

but i would really love to bag it at some point assuming that it's possible

Oh it is, lol. You can bag any vehicle.

Joshua Thomas
Joshua Thomas

My VW golf r my bae

Jack Perry
Jack Perry

There's no way that's an 07

Easton Rivera
Easton Rivera

Ugly as shit and gay as fuck. Homosexuals love these cars

Camden Allen
Camden Allen

You a Subaru lover ain't you ?

Nicholas Ross
Nicholas Ross

Kek

I drive a Subaru and I still don't like them lol

Chase Perry
Chase Perry

My 1973 volvo 142.

Charles Reyes
Charles Reyes

Kek vws are 40x better then subs though

Ryan Gomez
Ryan Gomez

'00 GT
- 22k F-150 Teskid swap
- Full bolt ons
- 3.55's
- 275/285's

296bhp/250tq

Jace Thomas
Jace Thomas

2004 Volkswagen GTI 1.8t

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit