Why are you niggers so obsessed with asses? Since I am a human...

Why are you niggers so obsessed with asses? Since I am a human, I have evolved past the desire for monkey style sex from behind. Boobs serve as the front butt for civilized, face-to-face sex.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultural_history_of_the_buttocks
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You also love huge pixels.

Niggers will defend this.

What a lazy deflection to cover for your backwards sexualization of asses. Buttocks should be seen as nothing more than padding for sitting and muscles in your core.

Because not everyone has been brainwashed into thinking missionary position is best

Its not about brainwashing, but rather cultural development. Missionary is simply the most sensual and evolved way to have sex. You can also have other face-to-face positions, such as the Lotus. The key is you are in a sensual embrace where kissing and hugging are encouraged. Fucking a woman from behind is the impersonal behavior of animals.

Finally. Someone realizes the point of sex.

youre a fucking faggot

Resorting to personal attacks rather than debating my points. Such is the strategy of an unevolved, ass loving creature.

Expelled.

You're on Sup Forums, retard.

>cowgirl
>girl is riding you while you can grip both ass and tits at same time
>both tits at same time
>ass with both hands

So you are implying Sup Forums is merely a zoo for people with monkey level intellects? That's sad. I always hoped we could evolve past the degeneracy of normie culture.

>Cowgirl
>Implies you are an animal to be ridden
You people still can't evolve past your primal instincts. Sex should be a sensual embrace between two advanced beings. It should not be a shallow, animalistic expression of carnal desires.

Hmm. More tits?

Both hip width and fat storage are good indicators of fertility. Women store more fat in that area than men due to hormonal changes during puberty.

People have been into butts for all of human history. All ancient, medieval, and modern civilizations including European ones (Greeks, Romans etc) have had sculpture, paintings and other art dedicated to emphasizing female butts.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultural_history_of_the_buttocks

This is nothing new.

Top zozzle

You know sex can be both animalistic and passionate right? Just cause i fuck someone from behind doesnt mean that im some ape. You can do both.

Your defense is still predicated upon the animalistic instincts people have exhibited throughout history. Just because Ancient cultures adored butts, it doesn't mean butt sexualization is enlightened. The sensuality and personal connection of face-to-face sex are truly the mark of an evolved mind. I challenge you to defend butt sexualization without bring up: "but muh instincts!".

:^)

I haven't been on Sup Forums in years. Broke up with gf recently. Love this post.

Nothing wrong with a great ass

the love of ass over boobs is signifying the tipping point in society into complete meltdown.

the nigger and low IQ influence is almost complete.

What a weak argument. You are simply saying your ape-like behavior is civilized, because your human mind is cognitively choosing to engage in said behavior. I could just as easily say that flinging my poo at someone is civilized, because I made the conscious decision that doing so is acceptable behavior.

go away faggot

Y'al understand that a girl with a tiny pelvis will die during childbirth no matter her boob size right? civilized my ass.I prefer a fat ass AND bg tits. #thetruemodernman

Im saying that you can do both, if i fuck my girl in missionary one day, and doggy the next does that still put me in the same group of people you claim to have stone age ways of fucking chicks?

*clears throat* AHEM

>while tits are very enjoyable they come in a wide variety.
>Some like them big
>some like them small
>usually people are in between, (something like "right proportions")
>same case for ass
>big/average/small
>The difference being though is that while girls can have small tits, a nice ass can save face
>Meanwhile if a girl were to have a small ass, tits could not justify that
>tits are nice and important for mating reasons, but asses are good for simple fuck buddies or one night stands

Yes, i know i'm a fucking loser
>inb4 betafag

quads makes this argument infallible
hail user

The reason I brought up the ancient civilizations is to refute the idea that this trend is either entirely modern, or that it has to do with black people in some way.

Also, there is simply no way to divorce instincts from sex. Maybe you are not into asses, but in the end you will only want to have sex with people you are attracted to. Maybe your list of criteria includes youthful skin, perky breasts, and luscious hair, but this is all instinct too. Your desire to have sex with someone will rest in some part on whatever physical characteristics your mind unconsciously associates most readily with fertility. Asses are no different.

In any case, I don't see how liking asses precludes making a "evolved" connection with someone. The best way to connect with someone when having sex, is for both parties to have a fantastic and uninhibited time. Adhering to some nonsense dictum about what is and is not allowed is certainly not the way to do it.

And you won't?

>:^)
>haven't been on in years
Pick one, and only one, faggot.