Celeb Bread Part Deux: Play nice, all fetishes and ladies welcome

Celeb Bread Part Deux: Play nice, all fetishes and ladies welcome.

Choking Fetish reporting in.

Foot fetish reporting in

My m-mistress Victoria Justice i-is a-a very beautiful w-woman and I-I'm a-a lucky m-man t-to have her...

Does anyone have any more pics like this? Tutu-like skirt/dress?

Tongue fetish reporting in

dirty spic edition.

God dammit, just STOP it with the faggot ass stutter act. You need to be drug out into the street and curb stomped until your face resembles cube steak.

>getting this triggered

proceed...

Here. Do you want to go somewhere private?

Any katyfans here?
Or just about any celeb with nice thicc thighs and ass, legfetish reporting in, horny af.

>Play nice

Fuck you nigger faggot. Can't wait for stuttering beta retards.

Nigga get v&

red head and leg fetish reporting in

little baby hates it
when dirty old men
come up to her, expecting
to finger her tight bum hole!

Neck/Asphyx reporting in.

Here is good

It's got to be in the top 5 stupid shit on Sup Forums. What does the moron get out of it? It's not like it's helping him get off, he's too much of a limp dick to masturbate. Share pics, have fun, but no one is impressed with the gimp act.

Hot pic

Neck/Asphyx Cont.

Needs more pits

I-I'm t-truly s-sorry g-good s-sir b-but I-I must d-deal w-with o-other m-men and th-their d-dislike o-of m-me constantly b-because o-of what I-I have... I-I d-don't e-expect y-you t-to understand i-if y-you d-don't h-have a-a world cl-class beauty...

so gorgeous in it.

if you get this upset over some user you need to re evaluate your free time here....you can just move you eyes past words with dashes without reading it and enjoy the pics like a normal(ie) does

Aww. The amount of JJ and Selena in this thread is going to make me squirt...

Love the nips, here's some pits

I wanna eat Ari's asshole.

Yes

No this has to be the stupidest shit how are you even supposed to respond to that?

Where are the Selena Gomez NUDES?

Nice pits

Some things don't need to be passed, they need to be stopped and assaulted with a good length of lead pipe..

You don't

That reminds me, I must iron my shirts

Squirt your load for her user.

yep

mm yummy

I want to share it with you...

Yessss

Moar user??

have fun with the empty rage that means nothing on some image board full of memes

Yes, let me have it.

I dunno, I shake my head at that dumb shit, too. That's the kind of person that likes to roleplay at work.

you got it dude

nice fetish, nice girl

Sauzz?

kthanxbye

How tight are her holes?

PLEASE let me know, what is worse for you stutter bro, or the dude that posts ariana grande and says weird stuff