Found this small hard thing in my weed sack that vaguely smells like weed but I don't know what it is

Found this small hard thing in my weed sack that vaguely smells like weed but I don't know what it is,
Any ideas?

smoke it

Looks like a rock or something your dealer used to inflate the weight.

ayyyymon jks on you

Satanic quads says smoke it. You'll either die or get high. Sounds like a win win to me.

smoke that rock nigga

holy shit dude do you realize you have a very rare marijuana stank bud. Only 1 in 5000 plants will produce one of these. They contain roughly 40grams of THC per gram of stank bud. You're so lucky dude!

actually ignore me, smoke it. im interested

Maybe go to another dealer from now on Quads old bean

That's a rock. Thought a nigger like you would recognize your most common tool.

Gay bait for a gay fish.

Hold up im gonna bust this bitch open so we can see whats inside

I didn't recognize you and you're a common tool.

If it crumbles it could be hash

It's Mdma (ecstasy/molly)

What the fuck is this

ayy

lol putting rocks in bags of weed to skim points

That's a chicharron homes.

go slap your dealer man, hes just fucking with you because hes knows your too much of a little bitch to call him out on it

lmfao that's a kidney stone.
your dealer pissed that out op and now it's touched al your weed.

quads wasted on an imbecile

It looks like wax concentrate OP. I can post a picture for comparison just give me a minute.

OP, put a lighter flame to it, if it melts its probably bho/hash oil concentrate and you should put it on weed and smoke that shit(you'll get really fucking high)

if it bubbles and makes a weed-smelling smoke its probably hash and you should also smoke it

if it does neither of those things throw it the fuck out

It's just a piece of cookie.

It's just a rock, probably from the soil used to grow the weed. Probably lava rock because it's porous and retains moisture.

Its whats left of your brain

Nice quads user
But ya smoke it and record it faggot

Break off a small piece and see if it melts like chocolate, if it does its hash.

HOT FIRE

What this guy said, probably just hash

wew thanks for clarifying, i thought mdma was crack
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>this