Chart thread

It's a chart thread. Post your charts and rec/rate other people.

My chart is in no order

Other urls found in this thread:

rateyourmusic.com/list/minuszero/sound_e_scaping/
last.fm/user/metaldiscussor
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I've lurked Sup Forums for nearly 3 years now and I still feel like a pleb newfag etc.

Electric Light Orchestria - Time
Flotation Toy Warning - Bluffer's Guide to the Flight Deck

Forgot chart

check out The Ascension by Branca friend, seems right up your alley

Uncle Acid and The Deadbeats - Night Creeper
Can - Tago Mago
Bowie - Low
Sleep - The Holy Mountain

nomeansno - wrong
johnny thunders - in cold blood
mainliner - mellow out

You should check out Bad Brains, and Ride - Nowhere

forgot chart lmao

I actually just listened to Nowhere for the first time two days ago. I really dig it.

Bad Brains have been in my backlog since forever, I'll check that out sometime today.

I'll look at this too. Thanks!

This whole thing is in very loose order and I should probably look it over more but these are what came to mind

these new puritans
felt

bump

Awesome chart

++ Ween, Embryonic

Sports Et Percussions
Vaudeville Villain, Doom Loops, Strange Mercy

Slowdive - Souvlaki
And just some other shoegaze, I think you would enjoy diving deeper into the genre
Also, some MF Doom would probably do you good
We'd like each other quite a bit, I believe

Choking Victim - No Gods / No Managers

Are these your favorites of all time? Theyre all super new.
Listen to some Noah Howard, Black Ark and Live at the Swing Club

Cathedral - Forest of Equlibrium
What makes you think that lurking at this cesspool of plebs and p4k drones will make your taste any better?
Roland Kirk - Slightly Latin

Unwound - Fake Train
Glenn Branca - The Ascension
Boredoms - Vision Creation Newsun
-Super Roots 7
detwiije - would you rather be followed by Forty Ducks for the rest of your life?
>LYSFLATH
dalek - Untitled
>Aeroplane
Andre Jackson Jih- oh
>Aeroplane
Andrew Jackson Jihad - People That Can Eat People Are the Luckiest People in the World
>The Ascension
Ash Ra Tempel - s/t
>Loveless
Mob - I Believe In You
Amon Duul II - Yeti if you haven't already. Wolf City is whatever, man. How do you have it that high? If it had a second disc of improvs like Yeti and Tanz it would easily be GOAT but it doesn't.

>F#A#Infinity
dalek - Untitled
>Leaves Turn Inside You
A Minor Forest - Inindependence
-Flemish Altruism
Check out Ash Ra Tempel's second album if yo haven't already.

>Tarot
Ayy nice.

Mount Eerie - A Crow Looked At Me
The Pop Group - Y
Injury Reserve - Live From The Dentists Office

Where's your chart?

I like your chart. I always get super excited to see people with Say Anything on their chart. Also AJJ and Violent Femmes. You should try Johnny Hobo and the Freight Trains, or the lead singers career, Pat the Bunny, or his OTHER band Wingnut Dishwasher's Union, or his OTHER OTHER band Ramshackle Glory
Ride - Nowhere, also The Microphones - The Glow Pt. 2
Jordaan Mason and the Horse Museum
You might like Jeff Rosenstock - WORRY.

actually I actually only really like Yeti, just like the switch up my chart with what ive been listening to lately

>I've lurked Sup Forums for nearly 3 years now and I still feel like a pleb newfag etc.
this

Daniel Johnston - 1990
Anything by Playboy Manbaby

Oops...wrong guy i meant

recommending you the same stuff I recommended you last time and a few others

The Arrogant Sons Of Bitches - Three Cheers For Disappointment
Harley Poe - Satan, Sex & No Regrets
Jank - Versace Summer
Maximum The Hormone - Buiiikikaesu
Wavves - You're Welcome
Remo Drive - Greatest Hits
The Menzingers - On The Impossible Past

Oh man, don't feel bad. I have a huge soft spot for middlescool core too. I just learned to stop being embarrassed about it. You might like Saturate by Breaking Benjamin if you like 3 days grace and MCR. Also, if you're into pop punk, like blink 182, I'd DEFINITELY suggest Say Anything - Is a Real Boy
Thanks. I'll add those other few to my list also. I gave Maximum the Hormone a listen already. Turns out I already knew them from watching Death Note in middle school, and just forgot.
I listened to Hi, How Are You? by Daniel Johnston. I'll have to give 1990 a listen too. Thanks.

yeah most people know them as the Death Note band but they're seriously great and unique, you should check out their most recent album Yoshu Fukushu too

These are just some albums I've been playing a lot recently

Kikagaku Moyo - Stone Garden

The Van Pelt - Sultans of Sentiment

Edit: The van pelt recommendation is to

rec me some good album under 20 minutes

Tony Molina - Dissed and Dismissed

if you want the Sup Forumscore choice then Orchid - Chaos Is Me

+ since i left you
try endtroducing...
+bookends
try sweet baby james
+iron and wine
+nick drake
try set the house on fire by moddi
+phil ochs
try cold fact
try the free wheelin bob dylan if you already haven't
+AJJ
+fleet foxes
try beware maniacs

Once again, no interesting charts with good things to download from.

The thing about pop-punk is that I like the stuff that provides some variation on the formula. That's why New Found Glory has always bored me to tears, and why I like Simple Plan's self-titled while the rest of their albums are wretched.

Interesting taste..looks like you're a few years late with some of your stuff under "Other Favorites"
hey..that's not very nice..

>hey..that's not very nice..
What does nice have to do with it? People act like they fucking recorded the albums on their charts. Your music is not you, stop acting like you're entitled to have your taste in music respected.

I agree that people aren't entitled to have their taste in music respected, but being derogatory towards others' music tastes is a bit silly in itself. What defines "interesting charts"? What defines "Good things to download"? Ultimately, it's all subjective. The only thing disrespecting others in the thread does is sour the atmosphere for people wanting to post their chart for recs or give recs to others. After all, isn't the reason people come here in the first place in search of music or to share music that would otherwise be too strange for a traditional public setting?

sister ray

Everything that people listen to in here is mainstream music. I am interested in finding music I have never heard before, or know that you would not typically find on a forum like this. You can tell when people listen to music that circulates around forums, because everyone whose music taste reflects those habits shows it on their chart inadvertently. It's that simple.

Some of them are some of them are just stuff Ive listened to recently that I really liked

Brotha Hung Lynch. excellent taste my friend
woah that's a lot of different stuff.. looks like you're into literally everything. doubt I could rec anything that's not on your radar but maybe go listen to some Steven Wilson??
The Fall
Very cool, 10/10 would hang out with. That Clarence Clarity album is god-tier. maybe give Blanck Mass's new album a listen
did you hear that new King Gizzard?? It's a fucking trip. You've probably heard it all but I bet you'd like Built to Spill

So bad

HEY
My chart was VERY INTERESTING.

If you want to be the cool guy here, how bout you give out some recs?

Fuck, meant to reply to Sorry lad

Are these your favorites or is this an "essentials" list like ?

Either way a couple of those albums are familiar to me and I'm a big fan of, so I'll definitely check out some of that chart. Cheers!

drunk af rn, rec me sum good shit bois

Ayyyyy! I've been looking for a chart like this!

Love you.

rateyourmusic.com/list/minuszero/sound_e_scaping/

lmao
>hatusne miku
are you really in any place to judge?

Yes I am.

wew

All of these charts are interesting charts which I have downloaded everything off of through soulseek.

Oh gotcha. Will definitely save these charts. What do all the albums in have in common tho?

I don't know.

I have a ton of charts, but these are the ones that aren't just filled with basic shit. Have fun.

Have a femboy.

hue hue hue hue hue hue hue

what's your rym

Thanks for the recommendation. I just listened to this album, and it's fucking awesome. What else would you recommend? I'll shoot you a recommendation too: Unrendered by BONES.

I am perma banned from rym.
last.fm/user/metaldiscussor

good as charts. makes me feel good lookin at em

good ass* :)

bump