Why am I such a terrible person Sup Forums?

Why am I such a terrible person Sup Forums?

uh... because you're allowing yourself to be terrible.

It's probably because your jewish

Check my 5s senpais

check these nuts

nuts check these

6!

Holy shit two pairs of dubs 6 minutes in should this just become a dubs thread?

idk, but drugs and alcohol are a wonderful way to forget about how terrible your life is. trust me, the reason that they're so dangerous is because they work

Is it because you're a nigger

I inebriate myself daily with weed and alcohol and occasionally adderall but it wears off fast

I can't be a Jew and a nigger

Thought about running over those school children first

Not if you have adderall xr

What did you do OP?

Spear chucking kike.

I don't spend money on adderall I just get it from my friend when he has spares so I just get his non desirables

i see. well, i've abused all 3 myself. if you get too deep into any of them you will have a very bad time, it's all about the balance. rotate rather than binge consistently one one/multiple

xr is shit, if you're going to do adderall you may as well do it all the way with ir. dex is a close second imo, though others think it's superior

Terrible things.

>contemplating life
>GOES TO /B OF ALL PLACES
>asks /b for help

i dunno....

Genetics, environment, circumstance, it can be anything really. What exactly makes you think you're a terrible person?

I've only had xr what's the difference?

I blackmailed my ex with her nudes after trying to get her back for 2 months. I'm aware that makes me a beta cuck but I loved her but I did it out of pain. I found out she had a boyfriend and I went numb and flipped out. I honestly hate myself everyday I wake up.

ir comes on way faster and doesn't last as long. much easier to crush and snort. very enjoyable on its own. don't advise smoking weed while doing it because you may have a panic attack, alcohol is fine though as long as you count your drinks and stay hydrated. you'll be able to drink like a fish.

I already drink vodka like water when I have it

yeah, that sounds about right. snorting ir is just really speedy and euphoric. you can snort xr and it's similar, but it's harder with those little beads. if you crush and snort xr, make sure you swallow the capsule too because it has some of the medication in it.

holyshit your a faggot i hope reddit is fixed soon so you sob story pathetic fucks go back

suck my dick you frogposting fuck

Why snort it tho

because it's fucking amazing. crush it into a very fine powder and snort a line and you'll know why, 10mg should be fine for your first time

for your first line, that is. feel free to snort more later on if you like it. make sure whatever you're using to snort it is relatively deep in your nose (dollar bill, whatever) so it doesn't get stuck in your nostril. you'll feel it go into your mouth for a few minutes after, it's called drip. it will make you more high

penis

go back to doing drugs you depressed piece of shit and get off my goddamn board about how FUCKING SHITTY YOUR LIFE IS

What's the point of getting high?

i only do drugs once a year at festivals, so fuck off with all this talk about how you know me. you're the one posting suicide jpgs, stop playing around and just kill yourself and maybe someone will take you seriously for once

because it feels really really good

But nothing feels good. Eventually you come back down, don't you? So what's the point?
Also not OP, just another depressed faggot

>idk, but drugs and alcohol are a wonderful way to forget about how terrible your life is. trust me, the reason that they're so dangerous is because they work
What you posted as an attentiion seeking faggot. trust me you say shit like this becuase your a low t cuck who enjoys getting pegged

if you're looking for true happiness it's all about moderation. drugs are great, but if you do the same ones all the time then your brain chemistry will get out of whack. one surefire way to make yourself feel better is to work out 3-5x a week. you don't have to be an all-star athlete, just GET THERE and do something for an hour, be it lightweight lifting or cardio. natural endorphins are king, drugs are like a dessert that you partake in every once in a great while to reward yourself

>attention seeking
we're on an anonymous board. as for the low t pegging shit it sounds like you're projecting

even your banter is low t faggotry. You belong on r9k

Ugh my brain chemistry is already out of whack. Oh well. Thanks for chatting with me m8 i appreciate it. I think im going to try to sleep a little tonight. Hope you have a good day tomorrow fam

Singles get bois

same to you, homie. psychotherapy is also a very good option, it's more effective than antidepressants. either way, the less you think about the little things/the more you actually do, the better you're going to feel. it's wayyy easier said than done, but you'll find your way. gn

lol you're just saying all of the buzzwords on this website like you've never had an original thought in your life, how can you even talk

snorting adderall is retarded, if you wanna do lines so badly then get coke.
xr sucks anyways unless you're trying to stay up for days. adderall xr and dexedrine are the best

adderall ir

coke is much more expensive, doesn't last as long, and needs a legitimate hookup to obtain. this dude obviously doesn't have a hard drug dealer. adderall bioavailability is pretty damn high nasally so no, it's pretty great. agreed that xr sucks though