Why do black people always dance? literally, little black children dancing in line at the store. no reason to do so...

why do black people always dance? literally, little black children dancing in line at the store. no reason to do so. black man walking down the street dancing for no reason. i'm curious about this. they are literally always dancing and moving in a rhythmic fashion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XzBpkkM3qP8
dothaneagle.com/news/local/wiregrass-icon-dancin-dave-dies-at/article_7980e78a-60b5-11e5-b924-4702cb02afbb.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Loosen up a bit, OP and you'll understand. Life is too short to take it so seriously.

They are impulsive and have no self control.

Correlates to low intelligence.

kek

The jigaboo hop. It's their ADHD that's been passed down for generations.

they're all musicians of some sort. rapper, bassist, keyboardist, producer. every black person is somekind of musician.

I know exactly what you mean..they all think they've gotta be rappers and singers too. I can't fucking stand niggers..they're narcissistic

It's a monkey thing you would not understand just like how they throw feces

I'm a white engineer in a shop that is probably about 60-70% black engineers. None of them act like that. They are all very chill and very educated. My sister lives in a bad part of town and talks about black women dancing in the middle of the street during the day. It isn't really a black thing, its a poor, uneducated black thing.

Natural music ability is usually linked with intelligence and math skills. Most black people suck at music just like everybody else though so it's probably just a culture thing. Whites are pretty self suppressed and cucked about things like singing and dancing.

ABSOLUTELY THIS. The frontal lobe of the brain is responsible for higher reasoning, sexual behavior and impulse control. It is also responsible for your primary motor functions. Black people tend to have much lower IQ's than Caucasians, Asians, Jews and people of European descent.

Also 90% of them live in urban centers with the lowest funded schools (paid for by property taxes on the lowest valued urban property) Not to mention segregation was only 2 generations ago. I'm a perfect aryan so my genetics are def superior to whatever half breed shit you are anyway.

It's cultural. That's all.

It's not about the money. Its about their cultures attitude towards education. Asians that live in those poor school districts do far better in school that other races. But Asians families put high value on education, blacks not so much. Also Asians tend to have stronger families.

This.

It's called drug culture.

We love rhythm and grooving. Idk how to explain it better than it just flows through us.

It's ingrained in their DNA. Centuries of dancing around the fire trying to make it rain just doesn't leave you easily.

Fucking faggot.

Unlike jobs and skinny white women without drugs problems.

All creatures have genetic traits, and black people are genetically inclined toward dancing. Nothing more to it than that.

Beyond the i suppose standard stereotypical racism, It has to do with a culture that has faced generations of adversity where individuals (and groups) sat alone in the dark and had to choose whether to continue the cycle of sadness and gloom or to get yo back up off the wall and DANCE!

youtube.com/watch?v=XzBpkkM3qP8

jealousy

>implying it's possible to be jealous when you have more than somebody else

Im black. We do this because in our culture music is huge. Dancing is fun af. This is why there are so many dances associated with rap these days. It's fun.

Very intelligent response, my man.

Because if they are not dancing then they are shooting, stealing, or raping. Just let them dance.

Cuz that's where the name jiggabo come from

Jigaboo.

This. All of the black people I chill with do dance like this, but the few I've met who don't all had upper class parents who grew up in the tense repressive world of whiteness.

To show they're better than the crips?

Because nigger.

Not sure about niggers always dancing, but I usually see them do the following:
>being loud
>yelling
>listening to music (mostly rap) via bluetooth speaker
>fighting
>breaking something
>catcalling at women
>complaining
>selling or buying drugs
>doing drugs
>selling cigarettes
>standing around and mad dogging people

no one cares what you think taco nigger

But america doesn't have a culture, user. The finest of progressive minds have proclaimed it so.

>posting jontron

boy it sure is summer in here ecks dee XxxXDD

>repressive
Not swinging around like an autistic monkey means you're repressed. Thx tumblr

Who is that? Plz respond.
She is saucy

Sauce!Pls!!

but are they black Americans???

Filthy reddit

this

You forgot talking to people with their headphones.

*blackmuricans

the deal for YOU user!

These.
OP deliver the goods m8

I'm good.

Yes they are all American, i.e no foreigners.

Kek the guy in the front seat "MONICA" "BANAJJAYYEE!"

Poor little lancer

Chinaman detected.

you're far from it

They still do, pointing out how a protest is performed does not invalidate its reasons for existence.

Because dancing is literally the only thing the negro is known for being adept at.

They used to be known for their talent in creating music, but have since been bought out by the Jewish propagation of rap "music", so now they all just make a beat on a computer program and go "HEEBA BIBBA SHIBA. DIBA DEEBA DOOBA" and throw in "nigga" every here and there.

Until the negro reaches the next stage in evolution and begins to catch up to the rest of the human genome (which will not be for a very long while) they will continue to dance and say "nigga".

Dats Rassist doh

Alright sexy, there is only one way this is ending.

Jesus. poor kids.

OwO whats this

The disgusted look on that cop's face says it all.

I mean, I'll be bottom tonight if you want, buuuuuut...

Niggas gon Nig

>Black pride : commendable, encouraged by modern society
>White pride : RAYCISS

America has failed its younger generations.

dothaneagle.com/news/local/wiregrass-icon-dancin-dave-dies-at/article_7980e78a-60b5-11e5-b924-4702cb02afbb.html

Get a load of this nigga from my hometown OP

They have souls, you pasty ritalin baby.

>babby hasn't eaten for two days
>car broke down a month ago
>house about to be repossessed by the bank

I'M FINDA STEEL ME SUM NEWPOHTS

That is far from white pride, if anything it is a specific form of white hatred.

I understand user

How can racists even look at themselves in the mirror every morning?

Ya goin give me ur little boi pussy