Sup Forums, what are some drugs the government hasn't figured out can be abused yet?

Sup Forums, what are some drugs the government hasn't figured out can be abused yet?

just smoke pot bro.

semen

nutmeg

Puffing balloons

research chemicals

There are a range of naturals that increase blood flow to the brain. Then all you need is a piece of chocolate to feel good. You could finds something more harsh if you like.

DXM
/thread

aka n2o

Phenibut is a big one, Kratom, research chemicals. mainly RC benzos like clonozolam. it's beyond me how RC benzos haven't been totally banned yet

remember how in school they used to tell you that [drug x] would put holes in your brain? it was always bullshit...

but that is the truth when it comes to DXM. that shit will melt your brain if you do it too much.

DXM is off the chain, it leaves niggas soft in the brain

Phenibut, okay. I'm gonna try that one. Not a big benzo guy these days

it's an extremely strong drug and when i've gotten the dose right, it feels like a strange benzo and mdma cocktail. dilated pupils and everything. if you abuse it, it will suck your gaba receptors dry and make your life hell however

Oh damn, I was hoping for more of a painkiller type thing. I'll still try it and see how it is

yeah try it out for yourself, people report a lot of different experiences from it. but it is without a doubt, a STRONG drug

*chemistry

Gabapentin

This.

Never take phenibut and benzos at the same time. I was taking Valium and phenibut on different days but within a week of each other because I had forgotten how long Valium lasts. Effectively I was taking them together. This is how my benzo addiction begun and it took over a year to get clean. Been clean almost a year now. It really was hell at times.

Try cocodamol or Nurofen Plus. You can get them OTC. Cocodamol is cheaper. They both have codeine with either paracetamol (acetaminophen) or ibuprofen in them so that to get a recreational dose of codeine you would have to take a toxic dose of the other drug. But you can grind the pills up and put them in water and so long as you use no more than 50 ml of water and filter out any solids, you can drink the water to get basically all the codeine and only a small amount of the other drug. You can check how much codeine, paracetamol or ibuprofen can dissolve in water on the Internet, you just want enough water to hold at least 32x8 mg of codeine but no more than 4 grams of the others.

I've done it 3 times, twice with Nurofen plus and once with cocodamol. Online guides will tell you you have to chill the water and filter it through cheese cloth but as long as you use no more than 50 ml of water and don't drink any of the solids (let the water rest for a while) it's not necessary.

gabapentin is a prescription drug with a potential for abuse. therefore most definitely known by doctors and the government

Love.

glad you're off the benzos bro. I know the hell that you speak of

Are you going through it now?

nah, i've been clean for 6 months now after spending 28 days in a medical detox center. had 3 seizures and pretty sure some brain damage

Damn, I was never withdrawing long enough to get seizures luckily. I was hallucinating once or twice, paranoid, suicidal and had dissociation or something, but I never had to go more than a few days without a dose.

How long were you on them before you tried to withdraw?

apparently drinking bleach gives you a wicked high

/thread

well this incident was from just a 3 month binge on RC benzos but i have a history of benzo use for over 10+ years. It causes something called kindling which basically means because of previous abuse, you experience worse withdrawal every time you go through it. this was the first time i ever got a seizure from it though and it really scared the shit out of me. never going back to that life

it's going to be a controlled substance in early July

Look dude, if you want to get high but don't have access to good drugs or are to chickenshit to find a hookup, here's what you do. Go online and buy Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds. Perfectly legal. Grind them up in a coffee grinder and soak them in naptha (petroleum ether) for a couple days. You can get that shit at home Depot if it isn't already laying around the house. Shake it up every now and then for good measure. Filter that through a coffee filter, then dump the grounds out into a cookie sheet and let it completely dry. Scrape up what's left behind and mix with some Bacardi 151. Let that sit for a day and then drink.

literally the worst fucking idea ever

Lol, Bullshit. Tell me in what way neurontin makes you feel high?

This.... is why I smoke pot.

Just huff air horn gas

nah it's a precursor to LSD. but... it's water soluble so what he wrote it retarded. Just soak it in the alcohol or make a tea.

and morning glorys have the same shit but they taste awful.

Its not a precursor to LSD. Its something similar though called LSA

How do you mean, OP?

Do you mean drugs that have yet to be made illegal, or drugs that are widely abused, like alcohol, that the government simply taxes?

....... which you use to make lsd..... what's that called again?

It's a basic alkaloid extraction. Alternate between polar and nonpolar solvents until you're left with a pure substance. You could just eat the seeds, but then you'll get high and feel sick. You could just make a tea but that won't be as effective. If you leave it as a tincture as the last step though it'll absorb into your system faster.