He's not perfect

He's not perfect.

But is he the best President in the last 100 years?

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-100days-idUSKBN17U0CA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No.

>But is he the best President in the last 100 years?
No. He is easily third worst president in all of US history. He has absolutely no idea what he is doing and he is incredibly unprofessional.

Okaaaaayyyy... OP here

Any non Hillary-shills that would like to respond?

>You don't like the republican president so you are a liberal/hillary supporter
Morons like you shouldn't be allowed to vote.

He's not the best....Its only been 100 or so days...Certainly not the worst. I'm pleased with the progress so far. Fuck the liberals

agree

go away normie

fuck no.

>I'm pleased with the progress so far.
Yeah so much has changed. It's a whole new world now.

fuck off lefty antifa scum

I'd love to hear more intelligent moderate-to-right leaning voices like

Who are the two worse ones?

Yes.

Trump's doing a fine job, the democrat party's destroyed, and Republicans will be in power for decades to come.

America's a Center-Right country. Things are as they should be.

he's not even the best president in the last 100 days.

>fuck off lefty antifa scum
Another kiddie who lumps everything into two categories. It's a school, shouldn't you be getting to bed?

If you are full-on retarded, then you might call him the best

Only if

lol true

if he promised not to start any more wars i might even take george w back

Harding and Pierce.

I said progress, not "so much has changed" lol

What about Buchanan

>Lowest approval ratings in modern history
>Best president in the last 100 years?

No, he isn't. I guess OP is retarded and doesn't follow the news, I mean this is basic shit OP.

Expected Harding; wasn't expecting Pierce. Figured Buchanan, Johson, or Dubya.

>claims hes gonna send and armada to south korea
>still hasnt
>"im gonna get mexico to build that wall"
>hasnt happened yet
>tweets hes not gonna get into syria in 2013
>bombs syria and afghanistan

Trump is just another politcian, but now its abunduntaly clear that the buisness men run this oligarchy we call a country now.
TL:DR all politicans are peices of shit

He's was pretty terrible, probably in the top 10 worst.

and van Buren

Not to mention he tried to get obamacare out but look how well thats working. You cant make a legacy off of executive orders

>wasn't expecting Pierce.
Pierce was a pussy and did nothing with his presidency.

Inaction would arguably be better than some of the things some presidents actively did.

That's true but I give credit to the ones that actually try to do something even if it is a terrible idea. Trump has sort of tried to do things even though they are constantly failing so he isn't the worst yet.

GOP House, Senate and Presidency

Why isn't more getting done? They literally have all the power they need to enact any legislation they want.

Because they don't actually want to do many of the things they claim they want to do. And now they're trying to decide just how much to cave in to the super right wing and/or nihilistic elements of the party.

it's fascinating (albeit a bit pathetic) to watch

the base of the GOP still supports Trump and the GOP wholeheartedly. I don't quite understand that brand loyalty.

but I'm not a partisan, so go figure.

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-100days-idUSKBN17U0CA
Worst. Makes the US look like shit.

I don't understand how Trump supporters can day he is so great. He hasn't accomplished anything he promised and has done nothing but embarrass himself and his country. He's played a lot of golf and made a lot of money though, so there's that i guess...

Proof that USA is a fallen empire.
Nero fiddles while Rome burns.

All hail India, China, and Brazil.

That's the only wall you rednecks are gonna see.

a country that elects a reality tv show host as its president is shit.

When he creates the greatest filibuster ever, that's when we'll know. When the water stops running, and the money stops coming in, and not even the civil servants know who's paying them.

Good point. I'm enjoying my new republican healthcare. Glad he finally labeled china a currency manipulator. Got funding for his wall (from Mexico), which is great. The second Muslim ban is even better than the first imo...

Face it, Gorsuch is his only accomplishment.

I read something the other day that said that 96% of Trump voters would vote for him again. I think it's probably that they feel some kind of strong emotional attachment to Trump, rather than using any kind of analytical abilities.

>Face it, Gorsuch is his only accomplishment.

Funny, because that's the only part that was pre-ordained by the Repub congress.
I don't think even Trump can take credit for that - more like the Heritage Foundation.

Our country is large and our people are as diverse as our geography. We just happened to royaly fuck up this one because people wanted change. This is what term limits are for. We only this successfull because how comfortable we are with instability.

>96% of Trump voters would vote for him again

This is true.
The reason they voted for him is because they lost at life,
and they want to bring everyone else down to their level.
As long as Trump is fucking things up for everyone, they "win."

No

He is not even a president.

i like how the guy that posts "pleased with the progress" after a 100 days of nothing is your idea of intelligent

dumbfucks like you dont even care if anything really changes for the worst or better, you just care about the emotional high you get from democrats losing the election

And it didn't help that Clinton was female, snooty as all fuck, and seemed to have the attitude "I deserve to be President!"

It's definitely John Malcolm's accomplishment

but.... a reality tv show host?

Clinton was awful. but my god.

I'm not ignorant, I'll be the last to paint Americans with the same brush.

>96% of Trump voters would vote for him again
Yeah but 100% of people who voted for Trump are mentally handicapped so that isn't surprising.

Gorsuch is much more moderate than I thought he'd be.

Republicans could have gotten a tremendously more conservative justice.

It actually helped that she was female. Two lib professors tried an experiment where they professionally acted out a debate but swapped the genders of the candidates. Female Trump came off as more tactical and Male Hillary was unbearable. Of course they were expecting the opposite. They thought that people only thought Hillary was snobby because she was female, but it turns out shes just snobby

It's not like as if Trump got the popular vote (he didn't, not by a long shot) or other countries have had populist idiots (see Italy and Berlusconi). The states where Trump won have been exceptionally fucked by the ongoing recessions, the bank scandals, and the overall demise of non-shitty jobs for the less educated. I don't think it's a surprise that there's rage against the political establishment, and for a relative outside to get elected.

i voted for trump cuz durrrrrdrrurrdurrrr

durrrdurrrr fuck mexicans and niggers they always be fuckin my girlfriend!!!
god i hate my construction job

I wonder if the swing states and moderate independents would still vote for Trump again.

regardless, I'm convinced Trump will be in for 8 years. GW did it. Trump's already filling his campaign coffers and doing rallies.

The Dems are certainly continuing to fuck things up. At this point, only if the GOP establishment turned on Trump would he not get reelected, I think - and even then he still might anyway. (Dubya got reelected due to the "omg WTC bombings omg we're at war omg omg" factor, IMO.)

>Gorsuch is much more moderate than I thought he'd be.

Thank non existent god for that.

*tips fedora

He's fucking garbage and only mongoloids voted for him.

Trips confirm

The fact that anyone could consider him as anything more than a buffoon is really telling of the mentality of Americans. The guy is doing his best to get WW3 up and running.
>Because you fuckers can't get anything right, the rest of the world should vote on your president. You clowns can take a seat, or shoot schools, or stuff bacon heavy grease burgers down your cake holes.

Better start saving for your contribution to the great wall. It's cool though; Mexico will pay you back later.

You mean "makes Americans look at their country the way the rest of the world does".
Believe me, user, your idiocy and myopic failures in judgement are only news to you.

Successful? You're almost 20 trillion in debt. That 20 thousand billion for those at the back of the class. Not to mention one of the worst public school systems in the first world.
>Pro Tip: this is why you're all so fat and stupid

Can't tell after 100 days, but if he continues the way he's been going and can keep following through on his promises he will be.

the establishment repubs hate him. theyre almost as band as the dems and funded by the same globalists

i don't get why people dislike him so much at ths point, he's trying to save your country. or do you honestly still believe all the msm/democrat propaganda?

what am i saying, of course you retards do. Sup Forums is totally infested with reddit, except even more young and stupid

You sound like a faggot. USA is the best country to ever exist. What are you some kind of commie?

oh so we're back on the globalist meme and soros.

#fakenews

how is he trying to save the country?

>meme
Soros funds both sides, that info is public. And no shit he's a globalist.

Trumps confirm.

He's a fucking disaster. He lied to get elected, and has delivered on NONE of his BS. NO wall. NO repeal of the ACA, NO "Lock her up". He's a fucking scumbag moron and his stupid ball licking followers are stupider than a doorknob shoved up a nigger's ass.

The best we can do as a nation is get rid of him ASAP and forget we ever did this.

maybe of the last 3 months

by stopping criminals/illegal immigration, slashing shitty trade deals, slowing idiotic immigration/refugee program, creating laws on lobbying, encouraging small business, lowering taxes FOR EVERYONE, trying to repeal obamacare (which the establishment repubs don't want, no surprise there), the list goes on, that's just off the top of my head. he's done a ton of other stuff too

he's delivered on lots of his promises, but you wouldn't know, since you're a brainwashed fool. And are you seriously saying a politician LIED?? WHAT!!??!!

also mods ban this fucking fag, he's like 15

...but he literally hasn't done most of that

LOL. Trump is no Barack Obama. He's accomplished NOTHING other than sign a record number of EO's on behalf of the wealthiest corporations in the world.

You Trump cocks are really the fucking dumbest dicklickers ever born.

It's fucking retarded that even as Trump flounders in office all you morons care about is that liberals lost. news flash, if he can't get his shit together liberals will be ahead for ages.

tell which thing i said wasn't true

incorrect, try again dumb nigger

No mention of big dick nixon?

that's literally all we wanted, to see liberal butthurt. and boy did we get it, we'll have it for at least the next 8 years. literally crying in the streets lmao.

You gotta be a straight up dipshit cunt to think Trump is worth more than a pile of steaming dog shit.

I LOVE seeing the Republicunt party evaporate. Fuck them all.

you sound like british child tbh

So I would repeal and replace the big lie, Obamacare kicks in in 2016. Really big league. It is going to be out playing golf. He might be on one of my places. They’re now building big factories and our most reliable ally, the state of the United Nations. It was terrible. But Saudi Arabia and with every demographic on track to win; 37 primary caucus victories anymore. We used to have victories anymore. We used to have victories anymore.

We can have such great potential to bring wealth and prosper.

And when you look at China and I come in from China and I come in from different places. I go to China. They are building at 1290 Avenue of the American people first again. This is the opposite the White House and the game. We could turn off that spigot by charging them tax until they behave properly. Now they’re going to take care of our allies.

We are going to say, “Donald, I never saw anything about the doctor, he lied about what happens but wouldn't have even done it two years ago, 30 years ago, 15 years ago, they all have jobs. But the reason I have it is because that’s been really amazing. I said, “I know. I know that because Ivanka Trump likes her. My daughter likes- we love Ivanka".

So, what happens. Already half of the population of Palestine has been taken over by the Palestinian textbooks and mosques, you’ve gotten more votes than any other nation in the world when they did quite well as I understand the responsibility for a long time. When did we beat Japan at anything? They send their cars over by the Palestinian Authority rejected it also.

tell me which thing you said he's DONE.

talking and doing are two different concepts.

Ladies and gentlemen; the average American. Note the poor sentence structure and inability to distinguish reality from propaganda.

god i love trump

>pseudo-intellectual child from reddit implying others are stupid while making baseless assumptions
really gets the knoggin joggin

kill yourself btw

i do too.
i love waking up every morning wondering what dumb thing he will say or do. it's like a really bad reality tv show...and i can't get enough!

I told you what he's done, and you said he hadn't done those things. I asked you to specify so that I could prove you wrong. Still waiting on you. Not too sharp huh?

>paying attention to fake news
ah yes, i forgot all liberal idiots care about is what his latest moronic tweet was and what spin cnn is putting on it.

fdr

#triggered

and i'm asking you, tell me what he's done specifically for each of those talking points you mentioned.

pro tip, you can't.