Have you ever smelled a chick's feet?

Have you ever smelled a chick's feet?

yes, fresh out of sweaty summer flats.

I want to sniff Polish, Mexican, Italian, Japanese, and German girl's feet

Yeah, my ex's, she was a ballerina. I liked sniffing her asshole when we'd 69 more though.

what's it like sniffing a girl's feet while she gives you a nice handjob?

Im not good at sex, Im not good and big jizzums, all I have is feet lust.

Sometimes my gf lets me play with her feet and I sniff, kiss, and cuddle them. I think she only lets me bc she doesn't wanna say no and hurt my feelings

I was sleeping on a couch after a house party and woke up to a girl sleeping on the couch with me and her feet were in my face. I laid there for a very, very long time..

a cute girl's toe smell is intoxicating

how did her feet smell?

My fiancee is into foot play. She always put a her feet in my face when we have sex. She gives me Footjob too, I never ask either. Its awesome

Like very faint lotion, may have been peach lotion.

Bump

no musky smell?

yep and I said bitch your feet smell like corn chips. I almost don't even want to fuck you now but your cunt smells worse so I can't complain.

I know the feel bro

op pls more of that butt

Yeah my gf asked for foot massages after work and eventually it just evolved into licking,smelling, ect. We both love it

op

op pls

Also if anyone has trouble finding girls who are into feet stuff, athletic/sporty girls are usually more into it I've noticed.

normally i tell you foot fags to kill youreselves immediately, but there's a fair ammount of visible delicious cunts in this thread, so i suppose my mood will be better for the time being

any more of her?

>athletic/sporty girls are usually more into it I've noticed
i somehow found one of the few that was disgusted by feet and it fucking sucked

What was her race, I've also noticed the whiter they are the more not okay they are with it. A lot of black girls like it, I feel like Hispanics and Asians are more of a 50/50

Asian. Nice face and body but her feet weren't anything special. Partly because she didn't take care of them as well as she should have due to her disgust

fuck, just imagine those nice latina feet in your face

Bump

Haha wat the fck did i just read

the Best

Green text time. On phone, gimme time to write

I didn't even like feet originally until my ex gf used to stick her feet in my face and make me smell them all the time, particularly after she had been at the gym. At first I found it really weird, but overtime I grew to love the smell of her feet to the point where I would ask her if I could smell them after a workout session if she didn't offer already. I'd press my face against her soles and take a nice deep breath and she basically just found it amusing.

>go to college
>first day of year, elected president
>get own "prayer room" I can give to students. Small room with privacy and a couple windows.
>year goes by
>hear of scandal involving sex in a prayer room
>hatch idea
>put up posters around college advertising free foot massages to help pass my course
>get a few males, but recieve calls from girls 2-3 times a week
>usually public service (outdoorsy stuff) or dance class girls. Sometimes drama and food course girls.
>take them into the prayer room. Lock door. Lay them on massage table (left it in there, since I could lock the door
>spend the entirety of lunch, an hour, rubbing and massaging these feet, which often smelt strongly
>lay hot towel on face to block their vision
>HD photographs of their soles
>take new pair of black socks, swap with their worn socks
>finish up the massage, they leave
>enjoy the scent of ridiculously smelly socks and sole photos while I jack off
>late to class everytime

I still have like 5 pairs of socks from my favourite girls. Did seem that college girls really didn't care about how their feet smelt.

>Did seem that college girls really didn't care about how their feet smelt.
They really don't, you'd be surprised how many girls show up to class in sandals on hot sweaty days. It's ridiculous.

These ones

Many

Dude she's pointing them right at you, she wants you to smell/lick them.

Summer was a hell of a time for me. Peeling off flats or the rare pair of trainers from the dance girls to see trainer socks drenched in sweat and worn for multiple days made my dick diamonds. Unfortunately none of them were doing it to fetishise it, they danced all day everyday, their feet legitimately hurt, and I did give them a proper massage.

Sounds like heaven to me, those girls really did not give a shit.

How did the girls react to you rubbing their sweaty feet? Hesitant? Relaxed? Did any of them particularly enjoy it?

No I'm not weird.

She fucking has an anklet user, what are you waiting for, go worship those feet.

Most of them were just exhausted and my regulars would just come straight in from dance, flop down on the table and kick their flats off, regardless of how sweaty or smelly they were.
I don't think any of them got off on it, but a few did occasionally comment along the lines of "oh god that feels good" which gave me the old dick twitch. I had one girl who was super shy about her feet but she calmed down pretty quick. Had 2 girls fall asleep but was too chicken to fuck their lotioned soles. Kinda regret not doing that. My favourite regular was Emily? Emilia? Something like that. Her socks were always sweaty and smelt terrible, so I always swapped her socks for a fresh pair. How she didn't notice is beyond me.

My God, those are beautiful.

Fuckin' A, what did Emily look like, was she hot? Was she one of t he ones that liked the massages a lot? Must have if she came so often right?

God man you followed her everywhere, did she ever catch you?

I got my first footjob in the back of a bus duringa choir trip by a freshmen girl in highschool, like day one meeting her too, care to say she satisfied all avenues for years to come regarding my foot fetish. And now I am capable and able to approach other women and express the same desires at the right time. Not even alpha either, just a lucky fucking guy

She was cute but not hot. Ginger hair, long legs, kinda pale. She did comment on the massages often, but she was quite particular. One day she'd want extra attention on her heels, another her arches, etc. We got on quite well, talked a lot during the massage. For all I know the massages could've been making her wetter than niagra falls.

>like day one meeting her too
How the fuck did that happen, did she initiate it?

They probably were. I bet she went home everyday and checked to see if her old socks had been switched, and if they were she'd start masturbating to the idea of you inhaling their scent.

She found me rather cute, we talked on the plane ride to new york, when we landed she kissed me before the lights came on. I didn't expect it, the next day I saw her come out of the hotel wearing open toed shoes; her feet were fucking perfect like size 3 completely proportional (she was smaller too); of course we fooled around, but yeah... essentially in the bus she initiated the sexual contact when she brought my hand down to her pussy. It was awesome dude, big city, charter bus, back of the thing. Nobody has the slightest clue what we're doing because we're amazingly quiet through it all. Shit was cash as fuck.

So not TECHNICALLY day one but within 24 hours of saying hi to her I was cumming on her feet in the back of a bus.

I actually put their socks on once they finished. Tbh she probably noticed at some point, sometimes she'd have socks with patterns and i'dreplace them with pure black no pattern. I planned to just say it was a service I offered and that they were after-massage socks provided free of charge if I was questioned, but nobody ever mentioned it.

How did she react to your foot fetish? Did she just go with the flow or what?

Dude she totally noticed, I'm telling you she was into it. She was probably waiting to see if you'd take a whiff during a massage one day.

Shame I didn't make a move. Still have one of her socks. Still smells strongly. Cum to it often.

> College friend wears size 5 blue Toms all day, everyday
> No socks
> One day I invite her over to my dorm to play Super smash Bros
> She shows up wearing the very same Toms
> Slides them off by the front door
> We play Smash for 20 minutes before she gets up and excuses herself to the bathroom
> Heart pounding, I immediately make a beeline for her sweaty Toms
> Look inside them and can clearly see her dirty footprints
> I grab them and take a deep whiff, as my eyes close in ecstacy
> Almostjizzinpants.jpg
> Literally smell like the dirtiest, sweatiest Doritos ever
> She comes back out and I'm over on the couch, pretending nothing happened as I hide my raging boner
> I casually drop hints about her Toms being stinky as she giggles like crazy about it

She totally did, like not a bit of judgement. She seemed to appreciate the imperfection and deviance of it; also she was very into me, I don't know why but she had issues and so did I, so I think we really bonded over that pretty quickly.

Giggling? That's a good sign. Bet she loves the smell of her own feet.

Bro she likes u go for it but be cool :D

If interested I can post more stories, I've lived a good life full of feet.
Who do you want to hear about
Elise, Charlotte, Lauren, Emma or Charley?

This reminds me
Her name is Katie, she was like 5'0 skinny with little feet. Also pretty limber too :3

you me homie?

>>put up posters around college advertising free foot massages to help pass my course

What kind of college is that.

were the toms old and ragged too? was she asian?

A UK one. They're really relaxed. You can pretty much pass the course without ever needing to go to lessons.

what do you do with her socks?
also were there ever any asian girls?

I just smell them. Only one Asian, her feet were unremarkable, all white apart from that.

Yeah, but... not going to lesson is one thing, after all, I have done it myself sometimes when attendance was not mandatory, but giving FOOT MASSAGES to pass it is another. But maybe I simply misunderstood what you said.

omg, her instagram is world class fapping material

i just remember back in high school this cute korean girl forgot to pack socks for the week-long grad trip, so she had to re-use the same pair everyday. got me so hard