Y'all remember when we were all kids and we'd always talk about how we'd grow up to do amazing things...

Y'all remember when we were all kids and we'd always talk about how we'd grow up to do amazing things, those were the days.

how do you know I'm not an astronaut now?

Fuck i guess we're all astronauts

>true story
I wanted to be an island dictator like castro

I made elaborate anti aircraft and sea fortification plans

I had a plan to conquer a country. Worst part is, I could still do it, but never will.

Do it

Too big a pussy. It's a micro nation with Internet broadcasting, and long range radio equipment. I could sell internet havens for millions. Websites like Wikileaks, and pirates bay would pay out the ass to host there, with absolutely no laws.

>tropico is the shit hommie

just wait for WW3 (soon) and take it from there

Do it I can build your anti aicraft batteries and sea fortifications

>what is sealand clone for 2.6million alex?

As a kid I thought I would be driving around in a comaro or Trans AM doing burnouts, then you realize how much tires cost.

It has sea cannons already. I could take over the whole country with like five people, and they sell instant residency with passports.

El Presidente agrees!

Pretty much. They don't monetize properly though, they could be pulling in so much money.

Is there any combat

AAA tho

It sucks because when you look back it seems like you weren't conscious, just reacting to the world around. Itd be so easy to do better if you got to go back knowing what you know, but all that stuff is told to you by people on the internet and in life and we still don't listen.How much of it is actually up to us? Are we really making decisions and being a person or are we just reacting to the environment till our bodies run out

I remember in Elementary school they made us draw a picture of what we wanted to be when we'd grow up, so they'd paste them up in the hallway for everyone to see.... suffice it to say 80% of us wanted to be Marines or Army soldiers....

That would be a nice addition.

If you hear about some small country getting couped, call the govt building, I'll hear out your AAA planes