What sports do girls watch?

What sports do girls watch?

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/2950943/a-scientific-explanation-for-our-obsession-with-sexy-soccer-players/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

different girls like different things

ain't that verlaner's wife?

banana straightening

Football/"soccer", because they're biologically programmed to be attracted to football/soccer players.

time.com/2950943/a-scientific-explanation-for-our-obsession-with-sexy-soccer-players/

>they

My girlfriend semi likes football because her famiky does but doesnt pretend she is a superfan like a lot of girls; but after going to a Bruins game she is hooked on hockey and isn't faking it one bit. Its great to share something like that to be honest. Plus its the best team sport so I'm proud.

She sort of follows F1 as well just because I yap about it and she likes it enough not to get annoyed, hah.

*hugs*

Whichever is most popular

I'm 25. I've never, ever, ever found a girl that genuinely likes sports. Sure, some can name some players, or know the rules and such. Its just not in their nature to plan a whole day around a ballgame or willing to attend a game when the team sucks.

That's not true

Girls that played sports as kids and teenagers usually still like them after. But just like everyone in the world people are different, you really cant make a blanket statement that covers 50% of the population

you have to go back kayla

Tennis is the most popular sport among girls I know.

so your mum likes tennis?

Kek, based croat

How is your mum anyway? ;)

Girls like:

Hot guys in baseball pants
Handsome quarterbacks
Tall basketball players
Cute soccer players

Every time I watch sports with girls they make it a point to always point out which players are "hot" or "cute"

It is painful to think how lonely you are.

kind of like guys watching things because their "waifu" is in it

are you Bill Burr?

Handball and tennis

I've never really met girls that genuinely get excited about sports and watch every game. They mostly just casual fans, mostly about the most popular sports. They are exceptions tho, girls often like sports they play themselves. Also if you're reading this Shannon, horse riding is not a fucking sport.

Rodeos with big black bulls

whatever sports they have to watch in order to get the dick they crave

My gf likes watching NBA Basketball and It's just full of black guys, Should I be concerned?

really makes one dink

does she act on it?

>tfw you got your gf into baseball cause you kept taking her to 3 cubs games a year.
> tfw you got your gf into heem cause you made her watch the card when mcgregor got beat by Diaz.
> tfw your gf likes actually likes hockey and not for the players.
except she told me for christmas she would like to be stuck in between a rizzo and bryant sandwich. Should I be worried?
mostly good feel

>he thinks an horse isn't an athlete

>except she told me for christmas she would like to be stuck in between a rizzo and bryant sandwich. Should I be worried?

Find me one Cubs fan who doesn't want this.

Figure skating, gymnastics

okay thanks user. I feel better

We are human beings just like you. I'm interested in football, extra points if there is a hottie playing. (Cam, Dak). I'm a Seahawks fan

The gf likes soccer, but she played it since she was young. We watch games together on tv and occasionally go to local games. She will go watch my games and attempt to critique my game, but she isn't interested in coming to my hockey games at all.

she probably saw one of your friend's dicks and is sub consciously trying to get you to have a threesome with him.

Nope but I am from Boston.

>adult
>plays sports