Friendly reminder that if you have less than 48% of steppe ancestry, you are basically not European

Friendly reminder that if you have less than 48% of steppe ancestry, you are basically not European

Other urls found in this thread:

familytreedna.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Friendly reminder that if your ancestors didn't rape Germanic women, you're pretty much a non-nation.

Germanic pussy was made for Big Polish Cock.

Why are the numbers so high for Britain? Vikings?

i always ALWAYS said everything east of the rhine is basically china, thank you for further proving me right

I just found bigger map

Who live in the highest percentage in russia?

Udmurts maybe?

>steppe ancestry
>European

>Udmurts maybe?
yeah

t. north african

So close yet so far

>hey guys almost everyone in europe isn't european!

canadian tier thread kill yourself

Good thread. I don't identify as European anyhow but Eurasian.

Show me the european steppes, shitstain

>steppe
>Europe

is there a legit company that does ancestry dna tests?

AYO HOL UP

what's this about balts being more khan than us?

Not Khan but Aryan Brotherhood DNA

It is though, and you speak the same language brought from steppe.

>steppes
>khan

>It is though
but it isn't
Europe = westernmost subcontinent of Eurasia
Steppe = central asia
geography is not that hard my asian friend

So you be saying dem Asians invaded Italy and shiiet?

Are you pretending to be retard or actually are? Pontic-Caspian steppe is definition of Europe coresponding to Europe and modern day Ukraine/Moldova, only the easternmost point of steppe along Kazakhstan could be considered Central Asia.

Somehow Italians are more mongolic than Poles

yes but as you can see their input wasn't as strong as in northeast Europe
still doesn't make them European, given that said ancestry peaks well into Russia as shows

>Pontic-Caspian steppe is definition of Europe
certainly not nearly as European as Iberia, France or Italy, geographically speaking
it's literally periphery

Perhaps because that graph is bullshit? Italians consistently come out has having some of the lowest levels of East Asian admixture in all of Europe, in most cases essentially 0%.

>K=2
yeah mate that's totally gonna capture diversity properly

Going purely by geographic terms it's as much periphery as Iberia, still Europe. Europe geographically is considered up all the way up to Urals.

you're literally grasping at straws, guess some fucking tribes in northern Russia now are more European than the Irish just because your autismal definition of Europe stretches so far
when someone thinks of Europe they certainly don't think about your country or some Russian tribes, get a grip

You're literally inventing new geographical definitions for Europe and move goalposts because it doesn't fit your narrative. First you speak of geographical terms, then get proven wrong you deflect to what random people consider Europe or not.

Stop being retarded.

And second of all, nowhere did I claim that some tribes in northern Russia are more European than Irish, get your eyes checked.

Brits, Germans, French and Northern Italians are the most European peoples and thus the closest one genetically is to these groups, the more European one is.

Let me guess you're that one special Sardinian

whatever you say mate
be assured anyone will laugh in your face if you tell them Europe is defined by you or these people

let me guess you are that pseudo mongol trying to pass in the same category as Alexander the Great or Augustus

>be assured anyone will laugh in your face if you tell them Europe is defined by you or these people

Nowhere did I say that, stop moving goalposts.

>Alexander the Great or Augustus

Dunno what their genetic affinities were and don't care but they weren't Sardinians either so stop wewuzzing.

stop redefining Europe to include pseudo chinks like you, it's insulting

I don't claim Finns created Europe as we know it but Indo-Europeans clearly did. You're not the same as Alexander the Great.

the places where IEs thrived are the places with the least input from them and that were already pretty advanced by themselves(Minoans, Etruscans, Trypillians), go figure
I'm certainly much closer to Alexander than you'll ever be

familytreedna.com

You would still be genetically quite unlike him. I don't know if further than Finns but I don't care either.
Alexander was probably genetically similar to Slovenes and Hungarians.

>Alexander was probably genetically similar to Slovenes and Hungarians.
oh boy here we go

Get a better hobby than wewuzzing

oh god the irony

How do you say that in the Paleo-Sardinian language?

don't know, I'm not Sardinian
how do you say it in your ind- oh right you're siberian

>be 2% Indo-European
>speak Indo-European language

Sardinians are the definition of a cuck.

indo-european culture descends from the steppes.

ancestry != culture

>be 150% Indo-European
>still be nigger tier nobodies for pretty much the whole extent of human history

not according to that poles' studies. but that doens't matter. it's an undeniable fact that the basis for germanic, slavic, romanian and nordic languages descend from the steppe-

irrc the only euros that weren't influenced by indo-european language were the celts and proto-iberians

You just seemed like that one Sardinian who is very nationalistic and prone to wewuz

Nigga what, Celts are Indo-European too closely related to Italic languages.

most Euros are mutts, sure, but then again even the French are more than 50% pre-Indo-European genetically speaking, so I don't see why they should be considered less European, genetically speaking, than Udmurts and the like

Udmurts are chink looking because they also big chunk of ancestry from Siberian population, Europeans are primarily made up of 3 components native Hunter-gatherer populations, early farmers and steppe. Udmurts despite being 60% steppe also have like 20% Siberian and hardly anyone argued here that they're more European other than that Pole in OP who's clueless in this subject.

point is that you won't get away saying that IE ancestry = European simply because the actual Europeans everyone thinks of(Frenchmen, Brits, Italians) would be less than 50% European, it's ridiculous

if we were to measure genetic Europeanness I'd rather do it by using said chief European populations as base line, not a bunch of ancient horsefags from the steppe
whether you like it or not, pre-Indo-European admixture is a fundamental component of west Europeans

Nonsense. Eurogenes calculators are one of the most accurate out there.
Italians have shittone of various non-European admixtures which are the result of slave trade during Roman times. Another reason for elevated East Asian admixture in Italians that comes to my mind are Huns.

Who are you?

Mario Rossi, nice to meet you

>which are the result of slave trade during Roman times
[citation needed]

>that path straight into Germany without hitting Poland in any way
really makes me think

woopsie

You simultaneously consider French/Brits to be mongrelized with non-Europeans but still try to define what it means to be European with their accomplishments.

>You simultaneously consider French/Brits to be mongrelized with non-Europeans
what?
>try to define what it means to be European with their accomplishments
I'm only basing my definition of European on what your average person from the world thinks about when they hear "European"
pro-tip: it's not Finns

The Huns barely touched Italy outside of raids into the very north.

Italians captured lots of foreign slaves on the steppes and middle east, wanna guess what they did to the most attractive female slaves?

You could find twice the number of people with those phenotypes in Poland compared to Germany.

the very vast majority of slaves were definitely not for fucking and their average lifespan wouldn't allow them to reproduce

moreover, people aborted or got rid of their spawn in ancient times as well, prostitutes wouldn't be shitting kids all the time

They would think about Germans, French and Brits in that order.

But Germans and Brits have a lot of Indo-European admixture and owe their culture to them. Your Sardinian ultanationalist perspective just doesn't make any fucking sense.

Not true, unless proven otherwise.

On top of that. Poles never claimed to be masterrace or better than anyone else. They did.

>Germans, French and Brits
let's say this is a good definition
the latter have about 50% or more pre-IE DNA, so if European = IE, they are less than 50% European
does that sound like a good definition? I don't think so

calming your asshurt by pretending I'm Sardinian won't help you chink

Who said PIEs were super advanced? They weren't. First civilizations appeared in the Middle East. Nevertheless, PIEs managed to impose their language and culture on almost whole Europe. You Sardinians got cucked, deal with it.

christ that Sardinian must have BTFO you very hard, you are literally obsessed

in any case, my point is that I'd don't want anyone to confuse Europeans with steppe horsefags, the latter had an input into the former, but don't wholly represent them

Sarmaritan foederatii

I don't care that much about the specific percentages.

PIE are the spiritual and cultural ancestors of modern Europe. The warlike European competitive spirit originates in them.
Trying to claim otherwise is complete nonsense.

>pre historic rapefugees

>12 percent of steppe chink DNA
even thats too much

>muh you're not European if you're not an Eurasian rapebaby argument

>PIE are the spiritual and cultural ancestors of modern Europe. The warlike European competitive spirit originates in them.
I can agree with this, but since the thread is about ancestry, it doesn't really matter, given that they diluted their ancestry with the locals pretty much since the beginning.

well I did say "irrc"

I recall reading that there was a culture somewhere in the brittish islands that had little to no relationship with IE

>steppe
>chink DNA
Only one can be chosen

So according to Poles this is what a true european looks like...really makes you think!

Yellow and red zones are white and the rest are subhumans and niggers

>american education

That's not an Udmurt.
Udmurts are sedentary people who've always lived in houses not teepees.

Can't we all be friends, european/Christian brothers?

>central asia
>not chink

>12 percent of steppe nigger DNA
Even that's too much

The guy from Cagliari thinks otherwise

Majority of Pontic-Steppe is in Europe, and English is the same steppe Indo-European language.

lmao, the irony that keeps on giving
literally read the OP, I don't see any Italian flag

>whether you like it or not, pre-Indo-European admixture is a fundamental component of west Europeans
But pre-IE mesolithic European ancestry also peaks in North-Eastern Europe, not in Western or Southern Europe. So a Finn is more European than you as well in this respect.

it turns out we were the turks and they were the natives
taaaaaaaangraaaaaaa awooooooooooooo

whether you like it or not something called "the neolithic expansion" happened, it's pointless to look back at the mesolithic

and depending on how you model things, Basques have more of said ancestry than even north-east Euros
might as well look even further back to aurignacians and conclude Europeans are all completely dead

Do you honestly think he was 100% serious you autist?

He just wanted to brag about Polans relatively high %

Nobody actually hates Italians or even Sardinians because of some DNA shit. You guys are kinda brown but still less savage than Arabs so it's okay.

looking them up on google

huh, din't know eruo redheads existed outside ireland

now that I think of it, isn't the big tittied redhead from t.A.T.u. an udmurt?

>Pontic-Steppe
majority of it is in present day Kazakhstan, is Kazakhstan not Asian?

># Population Percent
>1 Baltic 42.91
>2 North_Atlantic 38.19
>3 Siberian 8.11
>4 West_Med 4.36
>5 Red_Sea 2.42
>6 West_Asian 1.64
>7 Amerindian 1.17
Post your Eurogenes K13 results

West_Med 4.36
Red_Sea 2.42
West_Asian 1.64

You have to go back Luigi

Inaccurate image, Finns are 50% Yamnaya

>n estimate given by Haak et al. 2015 gives us the origin of Finns: 25% early Neolithic farmers (compared to Norwegians with 48% early Neolithic farmers), 10% Siberians (compared to Norwegian 4%), 8% western hunter-gatherers (Norwegian 0%) and 50% Yamnaya (Norwegian 48%).

>7 Amerindian 1.17
kek