How cool would it be, once a year, to kill all the politicians that piss you off?

How cool would it be, once a year, to kill all the politicians that piss you off?

Other urls found in this thread:

thefreethoughtproject.com/acapulco-police-strike
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw Celine's first law

>le ebin kill people

Please grow up OP

you would only be able to kill poor people
rich and important people would have a fortress

I wouldn't bother killing anyone. Honestly, I don't think most people would bother either.

If all crime is legal, you know I'm going to be upgrading my home theater system and my PC.

>tfw you barely put 2 seconds of thought into a concept and people eat the shit up and turn it into a trilogy

In a real Purge scenario arson would break out everywhere. Most cities and homes would be destroyed. Costing billions or trillions of dollars and years of recovery to come back from, if ever.

>no firefighters active during the purge
From all the retarded shit these movies bring up, this is clearly the worst.
Pyromaniacs would destroy the entire country.

>nobody would want to have any job of any consequence (like a politician) because risk of someone getting mad and trying to kill them

great concept

Some dumb nugger lights my house on fire, spray his ass dead with by AR...

shit is simple, son

while your neighbor's houses, surrounding bushes, workplace buildings all burn to the ground

>hey ISIS, please blow up our nuclear power plants without any resistance

>I'll just open up on somebody who throws a firebomb through my window/at my front door and miss every single shot because he ran off into the dead of night concealed by the fact that all the streetlights were broken/shot out
>meanwhile I'm coming to the slow realization that AR-15s don't stop fires
Ftfy

I was talking about financial institutes and infrastructure and shit.

bro stop asking questions and just look at the cool masks, he looks just like uncle sam! it's realy deep when you think about it

wouldn't it be cool if someone could simply kill OP before he makes another stupid post?

Sup, FBI?

If you didn't have game in high school, then you sure as fuck wouldn't stand a chance now.

Especially when those girls that found you disgusting figure out that they can actually kill you for real now without any consequences.

>anything is legal for 24 hours
>no one here has suggested they'd visit break into Anne Hathaway's house, lock themselves in the shoe room and sniff themselves to death

Fucking this, The Purge may look like a dumb horror movie but they really make you think

No because tbqh id be hiding in BDH's bra drawer hoping she picks me up and wraps me around her chest

Isn't that what Trump is advocating lately?

Trump2016, ThePurge2020

I'm not even a Trump supporter, but you should never votem

>AR-15s don't stop fires
Please. That's just lies that the liberal media wants you to believe.

That's misinformation leaked by the UN, the globalists want you to think your gun and only your gun will keep you safe when they burn down your neighborhood in their banking conquest.

>everybody pisses off somebody so let's kill all humans

great idea OP

But it says that you can't kill gov't officials ranking 10 or higher.

That aside, the purge would actually be a great idea to revive the economy, I'm not sure why the current government never considered to implement it, since it would appease the gun owners, eliminate the weak, poor and disabled which in turn would shake them off government aid and that money can be put into other things like education.

>the Purge drops crime rates, unemployment and poverty to almost nothing

Give me a reason why it's a bad idea?

>liberals think that the only reason everyone doesn't senselessly kill each other is because it's illegal

It's the truth though.

I can't believe Hillary is wasting money on you Correct The Record shills. Your shitposting is terrible.

The economy is largely driven by artificial scarcity and arbitrary expense, this becomes harder for corporations to justify when there's a smaller populace to get the products to. More sick poor people = more pharmaceuticals sold and more private prisons in business.

t. angsty 14 year old who wants to kill all the high school bullies

This has already been addressed, you retards. See

>More sick poor people = more pharmaceuticals sold and more private prisons in business
False, more sick people = more not working people = more people depending on government aid.

>he doesn't know what liberal means

[citation needed]
thefreethoughtproject.com/acapulco-police-strike
In fucking Mexico, of all places.

If killing people was legal, or had no criminal offense to it, than Yes , a lot of people would just go and kill people they didn't like.

High school bullies get killed all the time even when murder is illegal, not easy to imagine how many more bullies would be feeding worms if it wasn't illegal to kill.

>right wingers don't understand how societal pressure works

>half the country is dead
>most of thw working class is dead, so no one to keep the economy going
>rich guys who liked this idea now hate it because there's no one to work to make them more money
>the economy crashes

>also terrorists arrive en masse to cause mass destruction every purge night

>by the end of the first purge night, 90% of the working population is dead, the economy is irreversibly fucked, half of the cities in the USA are bombed, the other half are on fire, and prices of popcorn in theaters triple

Why is this a good idea again?

But humans created laws in the first place. Very crude, sometimes unspoken rules are what evolved to laws in the first place. Humans realized they needed to keep order to survive together.

>what are lobbyists who line the pockets of politicians
And you're saying that like our country couldn't afford to improve medical infrastructure and implement a universal healthcare system/public option (an actual public option, not the bullshit, insurance aggregator half-measure we currently have). You're looking at this from an idealistic, black and white capitalism on paper point of view completely disconnected from the political and economic realities of today. Government aid to the poor and sick are a negligible part of our government spending and shouldn't even be discussed as a major cost.

law is not equal to moral and ethics you pleb

I want the third film to be "smarter" where everyone teams up together and takes down the government, instead of each other.

>and prices of popcorn in theaters triple
What a terrifying nightmare.

>implying menial workers would continue to work when they could just try to steal shit every year

Immoral

Laws in the first place were created to keep the masses under control, there's no such thing as morals or what's right or wrong, it's about survival and in this case it's about long-term survival of the ruling elite, now that is a bad thing when they forbid you to kill them, but it's even the worst thing if they forbid you to kill anyone else and then punish you for it. Of course in order to have control in a society you need a set of rules, but in order to bring balance you need to give people at least one night to exercise their natural right to kill.

Retard

but i don't want to kill people i just want to rape and eat parts of their bodies like a normal human bean

>Government aid to the poor and sick are a negligible part of our government spending and shouldn't even be discussed as a major cost.
I beg to differ, there are millions of black and white trash depending on the government to provide for them, it's literally billions of dollars spent on worthless people.

A compelling analysis of his post, would you care to elaborate further? :^)

You have to look at that relative to other expenses to see where the fat should really be trimmed, though. It seems like everyone who makes this argument can't into proportionality. On top of that, it effectively acts as a subsidy to many industries and businesses since people don't just stuff EBT cards into their couches and hoard them while they starve.

I doubt I will be able to breach his self imposed shitty thinking, he will have to stop being retarded on his own. But the point is that the post he replied to was so much more obviously relevant to the genesis of laws than to ethics or morality. They're harder to differentiate when you're talking about the first emergence of laws, but the semantic game post did little to refute his point, it is completely irrelevant unless he provides another explanation for how the first "laws" came about. Meaningless definition play, disgusting FUCKING shit

If a business relies on subsidies then it's pretty much worthless too.

>this is your brain on liberalism

Liberals would be against the purge though.

People saying everything would burn are a bunch of idiots.

After the first purge every other purge would simply consist of everyone trying to be prepared as possible.

No ones going to just sit in their house and hope no one attacks them. Communities will form together to defend whole blocks, Races will stick with their own, and not to mention some of the people purging are police officers and ex-military aswell.

That post is very not liberal.

>relies
You're attempting to extrapolate based on nothing I said. The point was that the money still goes back into the economy, eventually winding up in the pockets of the wealthy elite that in The Purge are the beneficiaries of the idea. In the end it's very short-sighted thinking that would turn out badly for everybody, but that's because we're autistically analyzing the hypothetical political realities in a shit-tier horror film that's trying to be more than it is.
I think they were having different arguments in their heads, one coming from the standpoint you are and one coming from the "there are very obviously stupid laws that should be repealed because they have no firm basis in reality" standpoint.

If all right wing conservatards died right now, the world would go through a golden age.

>You're attempting to extrapolate
Nope, that's no an extrapolation, that's a fact. Government pays useless people to buy from useless businesses, eliminate both and you have free money you can spend on important things.

when will this christianity ruined progress meme stop, fucking fedora atheists with literally 0 history knowledge

I said it would effectively act to subsidize them, not literally be directed toward struggling businesses. You realize that the word subsidize doesn't mean prop up entirely, right? Or are you trying to say that grocery store chains and used car dealers are useless businesses that would automatically go out of business if it weren't for varying forms of welfare and food aid programs?

What? A world run by Marxists would be ideal to you?

Also, If Christianity never existed, Europe would be Islamic/pagan.

Then again, I wouldn't accept wisdom from someone who watches family guy

>doesn't mean prop up entirely
Eating just a little bit of shit is still detrimental to your health.

Cool shit analogy, Lahey, but that isn't relevant and it doesn't actually refute anything I said. You're living in a fantasy world likely influenced by the works of Ayn Rand.

stfu.

>waaaaah people are actually discussing why aspects of the movie might or might not work instead of typing out autismal revenge fantasies about people from my high school waaaaaaah
You would be the first against the wall.

Because most murders just happen on the spot, no planning involved. It's unlikely that everyone smoothly shifts into the mindset of "No sure, this guy has sent me into a fit of rage, but The Purge was last week, so I'll wait an entire year to get revenge. And imagine how fucking annoying it is for employers, you might as well just fire all your staff the day before purge night because half will be dead by morning and you're stuck with sorting that shit out.

Every movie is more ridiculous than the last. Eventually we'll have a purge movie where it's world war for 24 hours.

Just as bad. Order>Freedom.

Its the american dream. Using your brain longer than 2 seconds would be communism or in the current year raycism btw.

Not sure if nigger, or baiting.
Probably both.

Being a teacher would be a nightmare. Being the unpopular kid would be awful too. And if said unpopular kid gets the potential school shooter label, he might as well start planning to really do it.

You can't put out a fire with bullets you dense fuck.

Fuck off shill.