Thoughts on our generation of professional athletes?

Thoughts on our generation of professional athletes?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/cspan/status/808678450718330880
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

shut up, you tart.

Fuck off no one asked you, you fucking faggot

shut up, you tart.

Lol what a faggot

Lebron is literally not our guy

Athletes have been political for forever, this isn't anything remotely new. Im not even black and I'm kind of worried about trump as president

If you weren't just as worried about Hillary & Friends you're as ignorant as Lebron James.

jordan never made any political statements. all he cared about was the game, like the way it should be. nobody wants to hear political opinions from someone who's only degree is a high school diploma.

good point

(unless michael jordan isn't the only other athlete to have ever existed)

both your options were pretty terrible, but I think hillary is less dangerous. You know when the KKK openly supports you, you're probably doing something wrong

>1 athlete
For every athletes you can say that isn't political, I could name one who is (and jordan literally just spoke out about police brutality in the US a few months ago), black or white. Ali spoke out about social injustice, ken dryden is literally a member of parliament right now, etc. Athletes speaking out against police brutality now is no different than athletes speaking out against the vietnam or korean wars, which were racially biased in terms of conscription and deployment.

obviously i'm comparing lebron to jordan because lebron is in a similar position to jordan in the 90's, the best active player in the NBA. jordan is the role model that all NBA players should look up to. what you do after you're retired and no longer influencing the minds of children is a different story.

The kkk is barely anything besides a liberal boogie man at this point

>which were racially biased in terms of conscription and deployment.
*economically biased, which is the same thing

I take that back you're not as ignorant as Lebron James. He thinks Obama and Hillary are good people. If you don't feel like reading up on it just listen to Christopher Hitchens (tips fedora) talk about the Clintons. They're international criminals of the highest order.

Just another millionaire athlete/celebrity who's tears I can add to the pile.

You are shitposting way too hard. Do you have a license?

shut up, you tart.

You know when Lena Dunham is speaking at your convention and hitting the campaign trail as an official part of your campaign, you're probably doing something wrong. At least Trump had the decency to disavow his bigots numerous times, Hillary embraced her bigoted supporters

I voted third party and I'm worried about a Trump presidency because of things like healthcare and climate change, but at least the SJWs learned that if they want to win they can't keep telling males to go fuck ourselves

>he thinks a millionaire athlete is crying because a bunch of working class GED worthless garbage from Christ Fucker piss poor states voted for a reality show b star to save them

Lmao k

is there more of a cuck in the NBA?

Are you fucking serious? A racial hate group with a history of lynching innocent black men for the hell of it is a liberal boogie man? How about you go fuck yourself.

how do trump voters feel about trump filling up his cabinet with corporatists and jewish bankers?

also, how do they feel about trump apparently turning the US into a russian satellite state?

>muh jewish bankers
Trump was always a goy. This isn't news
>muh corporatists
Trump said it himself, he would hire CEOs and businessmen instead of politicians. Only ones triggered by CEOs in cabinet are berniefags who think muh evil billionahs are to blame for everything
>muh russia
are you even trying ?

>history
KKK hasn't been relevant for the last 40 years

>3rd world hairy poverty Greek fag in favor of Wall Street running Washington

Fucking shocker

>muh russians
if the postillion is making fun of that shit by now.

I don't get all the faggots suggesting he's a Hillary supporter just because he doesn't like Trump

LeBron James studies political sciences and philosophy on the side while playing ball, he's a member of the Cleveland Communist Party and a prolific writer, he signs his work under different names

Bring back lynching and stop being suck a cuck nation, America. Your slaves are making fools of you.

he unironically appointed the CEO of exxon mobil as his secretary of state today

that guy is putin's best buddy

the white house is being effectively run by russian interests now, the russian dream since the cold war era has finally come true thanks to useful idiots, but this time idiots on the right, not the historically dumb leftist idiots lenin was talking about

He campaigned for Hillary you fucking retard

He endorsed Hillary at an Ohio rally

>being hairy is bad
Why are you such a faggot ? The only places men should shave are ass, dick, back, and maybe armpits.

Unless you are an athlete.

Because she has more chances to win than the communist party...

He's enlightened and super smart but he's also pragmatic

Just because he doesn't want to nuke Russia it doesn't mean that he's a Russian puppet.

Regardless, we have to wait and see what Trump does in office. People thought Obama would bring change and stop foreign wars but look at the USA now.

>Enlightened
>Communist
Alright f am

>this much butthurt
ahhh. i didn't think it would last this long after the election.

this is the weakest bait i've seen in a while, i'm sure this is considered top tier banter in argentina

Trumpshit will be assassinated or impeached before 2017 ends. Probably the latter.

>tells the country to vote for hillary
>nah he ain't a Hillary supporter though

kys

>being poor
>getting called out for being poor

Lel I can smell the bad life choices on you from here, insignificant cocksucker

What's top tier banter in the USA, calling me a nigger?

You don't understand it because you grew up in a 2 parties "democracy"

t. Increasingly nervous man

T. Alt right twat who screams cuck when nervous

Just submitted your threat to the FBI. Have fun in the gulag

>guessing what's gonna happen
>thinking that's a legitimate threat
>thinks the FBI cares about what some ugly user tips off

Kek kill your self Agent Mulder

b-b-b-but i-t-t-t was her turn

enjoy 8 years of trump

wouldn't it be fun if the CIA (anti-trump) would kill trump and the FBI (pro-trump) would investigate the CIA and then a fight between the FBI vs CIA would break out

literally a better movie than batman vs superman

there there, get it all out.

He will quit at some point. He's in over his head.

I think we'll get more Pence than Trump

Can't tell if you're triggered about being poor, working class, or the Christ Fucker comment..probably all 3

>Alt-right
Reddit is that way, I'm just a conservative

Either way at least it's not a democuck

Hillary was a run of the mill corrupt centrist. I'd take that over this unpredictable fuckwit anyday.

>waah waah why is he against a President who has incited violence against minorities

Trump bots are a different kind

that's a lot of pent up rage you've got there, perhaps you should take a nap. i'll be here when you wake up.

I assume you can back up this claim?

Why is so Sup Forums so bluepilled?

They really love watching african men sweat and rub bodies together, these nerd dicklets cant resist the BBC

Why do you care about the skin colour? I just want to see the best athletes, I don't care about the race

Why so insecure?

I'm a conservative, but I really wish Sup Forums fuckwits like you and sjws would kill each other off

It's le Jews, now go back to Sup Forums you mouthbreathing faggot.

superior athletically & professionally, also wealthier and more influential.

intense media scrutiny & wealth has made them too self-conscious and image-oriented.

Because this is Sup Forums

They do this shit for international divegrass as well

>hurrr why is [country]'s team so black?

This place highly attracts numale redditkids

Theres literally a thread up about harvesting sperm from athletes to impregnate their wives with

>*american Sup Forums

fixed that for you

our sport is getting dominated by whites and spics

twitter.com/cspan/status/808678450718330880

what is the meaning of this?

what a fucking time to be alive....

that guy with the white hair is going to be their sacrificial lamb, you can see it in his eyes.

Yeah you're right let me take the "redpill" and start watching garbage sports like weightlifting and lacrosse. No thank you, I think I'll stick to football, basketball, MMA, Boxing etc. Fuck you Sup Forumsack retards are insufferable. Even old southern ultra racists have the good sense to not let their bigotry interfere with their enjoyment of quality sports. It's only Stormie faggot LARPers who are complaining about blacks in sports at this point.

the most forced comic i've ever seen

The KKK? You mean 1 old man and his two sons. Fucking idiot, getting scared of a boogie man. Also a person can't choose who they were endorsed by, Hilary was endorsed by George bush a war lingering neo-con and she was funded by Saudi Arabia the same people who funds Isis and caused 9/11. But yeah, let's keep talking about the boogie man known as the KKK

>Being this salty

Didn't this faggot just say him not staying at Trump hotels wasnt a political decision?

Thank God that Lelbron beat the meme but dude is fake as fuck and a prima donna