Do you guys bet on sports? is there any guaranteed way to win some pocket money on betting...

Do you guys bet on sports? is there any guaranteed way to win some pocket money on betting? like som free betting tip websites that are legit?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/W0STxMF.gifv
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

think about it

you can bet on messi choking for argentina

bought PC that way

this

got 222€ thanks to messi's choking in big games.

I have a guaranteed way to win money, and I want to share it with you for only $9.99 a month, instead of you know, using my guaranteed way to win that 10 bucks.

>is there any guaranteed way to win some pocket money on betting?

Yes, buying out the refs.

Betting simply not profitable anymore

Like CL finals? Like being the highest scorer in El Clásico history?

Bet every week on the Patriots. You will post a profit by the end of the year. I have been doing this for the past three years

Like being white

What sport is this? I wouldn't blame you to avoid talking about sports when you are from Britain though

I'm from Somalia m8

I've staked about £150 in small stake accumulators the last month or so and won roughly £700 so yes. Favourite backers look at the odds and follow the masses to defeat, but me I'm different, just a few results I've picked this past week boca to beat river plate 9/5 Villarreal to athletic Madrid 7/2. Leicester to beat man city 4/1. Real bet is to beat Bilbao 8/4. Like taking candy from a baby

Even worse than Britain at sports, that's a thing!

>Tfw any Argentinian with talent leaves his peasant country for Europe.

That's because the best football is in Europe, just like the best basketball players go to the NBA

Best polo players come to play in Argentine leagues because it's the best in the world

Did you really just say polo lmfao

You may be too poor to understand it, polo is the most patrician sport and guess who domintes it

My current bet, I think I will partially cash out though because I'm not feeling the Last two teams I've picked here.

nobody comes to argentina for anything. It is an irrelevant country

My child has more money in her piggy bank than your entire family combined.

>having a kid
You are too old for this website, Achmud

There are lot of American players in our Basketball league lol, way more than Argies in the MLS

Just accept you come here for the money

I think you belong in /b with the other little virgin plebs.

>best polo players
HAHAHAHahaha.... oh wait you are being serious

Wait, polo isn't big in the so called "first world"?

>just because I don't have kids it means I'm a virgin
There is something called "contraceptives", I know they are haram but the British law isn't against it, yet

>Polo

Don't you find it hard to put on protection while she's screaming and trying to wriggle free ?

we just like football and cycling.. and getting knockout drunk at either event

i.imgur.com/W0STxMF.gifv

Football, horse racing, and mma, fuck all other sports they suck hairy dick

Lmao, I thought ">europoors" was just a meme

You kick around a 5 euro ball because you can't afford 2 million dollars horses

We have horses valued at 100m sterling! Not dollars, peasant boy.

But these don't work for polo

Also, for every polo game every player needs multiple horses

You're mum needs multiple horses

No more bets.