Science expo run by faggots

>science expo run by faggots
>faggots have disposable income
>hire someone who is popular in media, popculture and the field of science to push an agenda
You cant tell me that Bill Nye, a scientist, thinks that gender is on a "spectrum" after thousands of years of study proves otherwise

Are you implying that once we know something we can't find new evidence proving we were wrong?

I'm not weighing in on this specific issue, but your premise is flawed.

More like 200 years.

>why don't you start listening to actual scientists then, you pop culture consuming piece of shit.

Cuck detected. OP makes valid point and you give him a dose of cancer.

>implying I'm a shitskin who believes every bit of mainstream media people spew at me

i think his point is that he doubts new concrete evidence has been found, not that everything that we believe is true will be true forever

>thousands of years of study proves otherwise
>science apparently doesn't change ever
>science a stagnant forever

No I'm saying Bill Nye is the Justin Bieber of science and you're not a fucking genius for figuring out his shit is fluff.

Fuck you. Fuck your kind.

>a scientist
he isnt a scientist, hes a mechanical engineer. he has 0 background in anything relating to biological science

>science can change because someone said so with very vague and small bits of evidence supporting themselves

But he does have the ability to read books.

There's also no doubt that Jews paid him to push an agenda

So how many of you guys are woke enough know that Bill Nye's rise to fame started with winning a Steve Martin look-a-like contest?

Nigga doesn't even look like Steve Martin

so does everybody that graduates highschool, that doesnt make you an expert. He isnt conducting his own experiments.

Yeh I heard a guy on YouTube say that once.

But he does have the ability to read books. It works twice.

Oh look, it's this thread again.

Ruskiebot is effective.

OP has a point, if someone has plenty of money and an ideology they want to push to the public they can make that happen

reading a book about genders and believeing it and conducting experiments showing empirical data and writing a book about it are 2 different things.

>writing a book about how emotion can alter gender
Yes because humans can change their X and Y chromosome's to A, B, and C
Fuck off, kill yourself

You can read about that data. Also if you read enough books, you get really good at knowing things. Most people don't have the time to do that. That's why most people don't know things.

>people read book's
Maybe quit being so fucking vague like the people pushing this shit

nigga im not supporting these autists that think there are many genders, reread my posts

Every bit of data shown wasn't supported by facts or evidence proving it's just an idea

genders not on a spectrum, but you know what is? autism

I'm saying knowledge is at your fingertips. I would call Bill Nye a scientist by proxy, meaning he's not in a particular field of study, but he's always on the cutting edge of current science because he has the time, resources, network, knowledge, and passion. Most people don't have that privilege and that's why there's a growing mistrust of science.

Agreed. Bill Nye is smoking something. Gender is highly based on your sex. Your sex is biology.

theres a growing mistrust of science because its always left leaning. they always seem to throw their support towards shit that has no scientific basis

Regardless his facts and proven theories still havent nullified the 2 genders,
What's even funnier is that all their made up genders people say exist are all based around the 2
OP has proven himself to be less of a faggot

>theres a growing mistrust of science because its always left leaning. they always seem to throw their support towards shit that has no scientific basis.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

(inhale)

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

heheheheh...

woo..

hehe...

He..HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

Hehehehaha

wew

heh

nice argument, you really convinced me

>be me
>be 14
>think writing out laughter proves my point

okay

>this is the internet this is serious business you better have full proof arguments and never laugh at idiots, motherfucker

>hahahahha!
>XD
>THAT WAS HILARIOUS XDDDD HAHAHAH
>

calm down faggit